PDA

View Full Version : Mahmoud Ahmadinejad aware of NWO agenda

Warrior_of_Freedom
09-23-2008, 05:17 PM
Ahmadinejad accused "a small but deceitful number of people called Zionists ... (of) dominating an important portion of the financial and monetary centers as well as the political decision-making centers of some European countries and the U.S."

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20080923/ap_on_re_mi_ea/un_general_assembly

FrankRep
09-23-2008, 05:35 PM
Ahmadinejad accused "a small but deceitful number of people called Zionists ... (of) dominating an important portion of the financial and monetary centers as well as the political decision-making centers of some European countries and the U.S."

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20080923/ap_on_re_mi_ea/un_general_assembly

This issue goes far beyond the Zionists, we're fighting an international banking cartel who don't care about Nationalism or morality. Profit and Monopoly are their only allegiances.

Kludge
09-23-2008, 05:37 PM
Maybe he's just pandering to a lunatic fringe in America to destabilize the country...

Or not...

Cowlesy
09-23-2008, 05:38 PM
Maybe he's just pandering to a lunatic fringe in America to destabilize the country...

Or not...

haha well played

teshuah
09-23-2008, 05:58 PM

Or not...

http://www.emotihost.com/signs1/17.gif

LiveFree79
09-23-2008, 06:11 PM
This issue goes far beyond the Zionists, we're fighting an international banking cartel who don't care about Nationalism or morality. Profit and Monopoly are their only allegiances.

Far beyond is a little stretch. Look at how many of the MAJOR financial players in the American economy have been or are Jewish. Look at how huge of an influence AIPAC has on this country's leaders. If Ahmidenijhad was from any other country A LOT of Americans would have cheered his speech. Although probably not sincerere (especially in his motives) his speech you have to admit was pretty spot on.

TastyWheat
09-23-2008, 07:09 PM
I'm not up-to-date on all of this "Zionist" stuff, but if Hitler was doing the world a favor I don't want to know about it. I can't handle that much irony right now.

Meiun
09-23-2008, 07:15 PM
yep, ditto... I almost did cheer.

sratiug
09-23-2008, 07:16 PM
I'm not up-to-date on all of this "Zionist" stuff, but if Hitler was doing the world a favor I don't want to know about it. I can't handle that much irony right now.

I don't think Hitler was doing anybody any favors. But neither was the Balfour Declaration signed by Britain during WWI promising Israel to the Zionists. It is alleged to have been the motive behind the scenes for our involvement in WWI, defeating Germany and the Ottoman Empire, and seizing power over the Middle East.

Uriel999
09-23-2008, 07:18 PM
I don't think Hitler was doing anybody any favors. But neither was the Balfour Declaration signed by Britain during WWI promising Israel to the Zionists. It is alleged to have been the motive behind the scenes for our involvement in WWI, defeating Germany and the Ottoman Empire, and seizing power over the Middle East.

Yeah nevermind people were pissed over the Lusitania and were unaccustomed to submarine warfare.

RSLudlum
09-23-2008, 07:34 PM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CeCMSLP3Wy8 :D

Cowlesy
09-23-2008, 07:42 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CeCMSLP3Wy8 :D

Great one!

Defining Obscene
09-24-2008, 12:45 AM
I think some people miss the point that the Zionists loved Hitler. They really did, he was their biggest tool ever. You need to read about the origin of Zionism, and the founder, Theodor Herzl.

“It is essential that the sufferings of Jews.. . become worse. . . this will assist in realization of our plans. . .I have an excellent idea. . . I shall induce anti-Semites to liquidate Jewish wealth. . . The anti-Semites will assist us thereby in that they will strengthen the persecution and oppression of Jews. The anti-Semites shall be our best friends”. (From his Diary, Part I, pp. 16)

It doesn't hurt to do a little research. There are different factions at work, and lots of disinformation. But please realize, the Jews are not Zionists, the Zionists are Jews, and if they are not Jews (which many in our political field fall under), they are just useful idiots who are probably getting a few bucks under the table.

I'm looking for more people who have fallen away from the "truth movement", because of its pure deception. If you have done some serious reading, please PM me because I want to get a consensus from "scholarly individuals" about what is really going on, beyond the disinformation.

anaconda
09-24-2008, 01:25 AM
I'm confident that he knows the score.

Kotin
09-24-2008, 01:38 AM
I think some people miss the point that the Zionists loved Hitler. They really did, he was their biggest tool ever. You need to read about the origin of Zionism, and the founder, Theodor Herzl.

“It is essential that the sufferings of Jews.. . become worse. . . this will assist in realization of our plans. . .I have an excellent idea. . . I shall induce anti-Semites to liquidate Jewish wealth. . . The anti-Semites will assist us thereby in that they will strengthen the persecution and oppression of Jews. The anti-Semites shall be our best friends”. (From his Diary, Part I, pp. 16)

It doesn't hurt to do a little research. There are different factions at work, and lots of disinformation. But please realize, the Jews are not Zionists, the Zionists are Jews, and if they are not Jews (which many in our political field fall under), they are just useful idiots who are probably getting a few bucks under the table.

I'm looking for more people who have fallen away from the "truth movement", because of its pure deception. If you have done some serious reading, please PM me because I want to get a consensus from "scholarly individuals" about what is really going on, beyond the disinformation.

+1

Monolithic
09-24-2008, 02:27 AM

i don't care for nationalism or morality either

huh, these secret jew bankers sound alright

Defining Obscene
09-24-2008, 11:58 AM
Actually they do care about Nationalism, but not the nation in which they live.

I find myself falling away from Ron Paul more and more, some of his plans are full of holes. The "gold standard" idea, who controls the gold? Its not like he had a chance in hell to win, but what scares me is that Mr. Free-market is going to let it fall into the hands of Barrick Gold, founded by Zionist Peter Munk. No thank you. You know thats how it will turn out, if by some odd anomaly RP won, he won't make a power grab for government controlled gold. Its the same fate, different path. You have to wonder... The devil is in the details...

"Give me control of a nation's money supply, and I care not who makes the laws."

stang56k
09-24-2008, 01:44 PM
Yeah nevermind people were pissed over the Lusitania and were unaccustomed to submarine warfare.

That was a false flag operation simular to the Gulf of Tonkin incident.

lucius
09-24-2008, 02:15 PM
Originally Posted by Uriel999

That was a false flag operation simular to the Gulf of Tonkin incident.

"...most important to attract neutral shipping to our shores, in the hopes especially of embroiling the United States with Germany." Churchill a week before the sinking of the Lusitania on May 7, 1915, in a letter to Walter Runciman, President of the Board of Trade.

"There are many kinds of maneuvres in war, some only of which take place on the battlefield. . . . The maneuvre which brings an ally into the field is as serviceable as that which wins a great battle." Churchill in his memoirs of World War I