PDA

View Full Version : Alex Jones Today

James Madison
09-23-2008, 04:13 PM
Did anybody catch the interview with that Quail guy? He was talking about all of these advanced weapons the US Government has in its possession...even about there being bases on Mars.:confused: I was wondering if you guys know about an validity behind these statements because Alex seemed to act like he was telling the truth.

ItsTime
09-23-2008, 04:16 PM
Bases on mars? For what when Mars Attacks?

http://erik.range-it.de/wp-content/pics/mars-attacks.jpg

AutoDas
09-23-2008, 04:23 PM
Does this say "Alex Jones Conspiracy Nut Forums"? No, it says Ron Paul Forums. Go to his website and ask him.

dannno
09-23-2008, 04:29 PM
Did anybody catch the interview with that Quail guy? He was talking about all of these advanced weapons the US Government has in its possession...even about there being bases on Mars.:confused: I was wondering if you guys know about an validity behind these statements because Alex seemed to act like he was telling the truth.

Art Bell had a knack for that.. Eventually I figured out that he realized a good portion of his callers were full of shit, he just had a way about keeping an open mind.

James Madison
09-23-2008, 04:30 PM
Does this say "Alex Jones Conspiracy Nut Forums"? No, it says Ron Paul Forums. Go to his website and ask him.

Notice how I posted this is "General Politics" and not "Grassroots Central". And I know a lot of people on these forums listen to AJ so I figured I might ask the question. I didn't think I'd get met with such disrespect.

dannno
09-23-2008, 04:30 PM

Are you aware that Alex Jones devotes an entire section of his news postings to Ron Paul?

What makes you think that there are not a lot of Ron Paul supporters interested in Alex Jones?

FrankRep
09-23-2008, 05:05 PM

Whip out the government documents and we'll talk.

AutoDas
09-23-2008, 09:49 PM
Are you aware that Alex Jones devotes an entire section of his news postings to Ron Paul?

What makes you think that there are not a lot of Ron Paul supporters interested in Alex Jones?

And that some KKK members donated to Ron Paul's campaign. What's your point? That I should respect the insane that support someone that isn't?

constituent
09-23-2008, 09:51 PM
Whip out the government documents and we'll talk.

foia baby (good luck w/ that though....)!

.................................................. .................................................. ..............

was this a caller or a guest on the show?