PDA

View Full Version : Unfrickin' believable

LibertyEagle
09-05-2007, 12:24 PM
I am in shock. I just went over to my Republican rep's web site. There was a poll. Look at this crap!! The dumb@#$$$ voted 89 percent for increased taxes for more big government "services". :eek:

Current Poll
Do you support increased taxes for increased services?

No - I already pay too much in taxes as it is. 10.89 % (1482)

Yes - the federal government wisely spends the money it collects from taxpayers so I do not mind contributing more. 89.11 % (12130)

AcidReign
09-05-2007, 12:37 PM
That is awful. Fiscal responsibilty is why I leaned toward the GOP. The party is crumbling by the day. Only Paul can save it.

nayjevin
09-05-2007, 12:38 PM
the people are brainwashed to believe it's OK to steal our incomes... sigh
i know what you mean, sometimes it seems absurd. keep in mind it only takes a very few of us to remain active and step by step get the power back to the people.

head up!

nayjevin
09-05-2007, 12:40 PM
The party is crumbling by the day. Only Paul can save it.

so true, and the party is starting to realize it. people within the GOP (at least your everyday members) have seemed very receptive to the excitement of the campaign. spending part of our time @ GOP functions is certainly worthwhile.

beyond that, let's get some independents & democrats & libertarians & constitutionalists & green partiers registered!

Syren123
09-05-2007, 12:56 PM
The party is ripe for takeover. If you ever had any political aspirations, the time is NOW. People need to take over their local Republican groups and get folks elected as RON PAUL REPUBLICANS.

THAT will be lasting change.

NoxTwilight
09-05-2007, 12:58 PM
NeoCon Spammers!!!

Madison
09-05-2007, 05:56 PM
NO WAY those poll results are legit.

Lord Xar
09-05-2007, 06:22 PM
strange isn't it..

NOW both the left and right have created this mindset that taking their money is okay.... wow

jb4ronpaul
09-05-2007, 06:24 PM
strange isn't it..

NOW both the left and right have created this mindset that taking their money is okay.... wow

It's the words of Lord Acton in action. Once they are in power, the only thing that matters is keeping that power

American
09-05-2007, 06:50 PM
Thats just Texas, they are all fucked up. Glad the trans corridor highway is going through Texas. Thats the only state where they knew they could get away with it