PDA

View Full Version : BALDWIN on most State Ballots so why not have RP run as his VP !!

Falseflagop
09-23-2008, 10:37 AM
A younger Baldwin can take off and RP achieves this goal just a thought a BACK DOOR !!

FrankRep
09-23-2008, 10:39 AM
A younger Baldwin can take off and RP achieves this goal just a thought a BACK DOOR !!

We must trust Ron Paul to know what he's doing.

Hamer
09-23-2008, 10:41 AM

Ron Paul will not run 3rd party and he has made this clear. Chuck Baldwin did say live on air that he would appoint Ron Paul Secretary of the treasury which I think would be great!

There is also a moneybomb for Chuck Baldwin this Friday September 26

www.buckforchuck.com

This will also be broadcasted on www.revolutionbroadcasting and www.rtrradio.com

Kade
09-23-2008, 10:54 AM
Baldwin is a theocrat. No.

voytechs
09-23-2008, 10:56 AM
I wish :)

FrankRep
09-23-2008, 11:02 AM

So you would rather lose the Constitution then?

Kade
09-23-2008, 11:05 AM

Electing a Theocratic dictator is losing the Constitution.

But if he wins, we can dance naked around a bonfire near the public library. This culture is already dead, what's a few more book burnings?

Frealism
09-23-2008, 11:07 AM

This attitude is the same basic principle of the wasted vote technique that the Two-Party-System Party uses.

The time for compromise is over, we need to vote for candidates that believe in ALL of what we believe as individuals, for me the only one that was that was Paul. Baldwin is a great guy but he is no Ron Paul, I don't know who I am voting for but I know that I will not be compromising ANY of my values when I pull that lever.

If you don't like Baldwin because he is a theocrat then don't vote for him, "So you would rather lose the Constitution " is just the same as "a third party is a wasted vote". Vote for what you believe in and stop compromising, it has been proven that compromise will not work in our political system.

CasualApathy
09-23-2008, 11:25 AM

Those who are afraid that Baldwin would use the presidency to advance the christian agenda need to watch this video where Baldwin adresses those concerns: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WkZB8SlPnTE