PDA

View Full Version : Spies Warn That Al Qaeda Aims for October Surprise

speech
09-23-2008, 09:53 AM
Intercepted Messages Asking Local Cells To Be Prepared for Imminent Instructions
A Pakistani army soldier stands guard by the devastated Marriott Hotel following an overnight suicide bombing at Islamabad on September 21, 2008.

Call it Osama bin Laden's "October surprise." In late August, during the weekend between the Democratic and Republican conventions, America's military and intelligence agencies intercepted a series of messages from Al Qaeda's leadership to intermediate members of the organization asking local cells to be prepared for imminent instructions.

An official familiar with the new intelligence said the message was picked up in multiple settings, from couriers to encrypted electronic communications to other means. "These are generic orders," the source said — a distinction from the more specific intelligence about the location, time, and method of an attack. "It was, 'Be on notice. We may call upon you soon.' It was sent out on many channels."
http://waronyou.com/forums/index.php?topic=1000.msg2771;topicseen#msg2771

acptulsa
09-23-2008, 10:08 AM
Time to carry video cameras with us wherever we go?

liberteebell
09-23-2008, 10:21 AM
Intercepted Messages Asking Local Cells To Be Prepared for Imminent Instructions
A Pakistani army soldier stands guard by the devastated Marriott Hotel following an overnight suicide bombing at Islamabad on September 21, 2008.

Call it Osama bin Laden's "October surprise." In late August, during the weekend between the Democratic and Republican conventions, America's military and intelligence agencies intercepted a series of messages from Al Qaeda's leadership to intermediate members of the organization asking local cells to be prepared for imminent instructions.

An official familiar with the new intelligence said the message was picked up in multiple settings, from couriers to encrypted electronic communications to other means. "These are generic orders," the source said — a distinction from the more specific intelligence about the location, time, and method of an attack. "It was, 'Be on notice. We may call upon you soon.' It was sent out on many channels."
http://waronyou.com/forums/index.php?topic=1000.msg2771;topicseen#msg2771

Yeah, just in time to blame OBL for the economic calamity. How freakin' convenient!

devil21
09-23-2008, 01:58 PM
Yeah, just in time to blame OBL for the economic calamity. How freakin' convenient!

And allow McCain to smirk his shit-eating grin and claim that Al Qaeda is still the #1 enemy of the United States and probably win the election.

Are people really so stupid as to not see how this crap is all planned out?

Mortikhi
09-23-2008, 02:03 PM
Someone said 10/4

coyote_sprit
09-23-2008, 02:12 PM
And allow McCain to smirk his shit-eating grin and claim that Al Qaeda is still the #1 enemy of the United States and probably win the election.

Are people really so stupid as to not see how this crap is all planned out?

Or Bush could just declare Marshal Law under NSPD51.

Sandra
09-23-2008, 02:30 PM
I know this sounds stupid, but I would bet on 10-01. First of all when 9-11 was chosen the number "11" looks similar to the twin towers and was deliberately used to remind readers of those towers. The number 10-01 has two "0" in it and would suggest a sports stadium or circular shaped structure that would be an easy target.

A. Havnes
09-23-2008, 02:45 PM
Wow! Just in time to get McCain elected! I certainly couldn't see that one coming! Forgive me if I sound ignorant here, but haven't these "spies" been predicting attacks for a long time now. Ever since 9/11 we've been constantly told to keep alert for the next terrorist attack.

However, I will say that if ever anyone wanted to attack America, now would be the time. We're vulernable, can't defend ourselves at all, and we're bankrupt.

Sandra
09-23-2008, 07:16 PM
This news article is coming from a newspaper slated to close in a week. They've nothing to lose by planting a fake story.