PDA

View Full Version : BREAKING NEWS: UN Chief calling for NEW WORLD GOVT & ORDER !!

Falseflagop
09-23-2008, 09:51 AM
People the time is here and now using the manf. Financial crisis as the ticket for their rule imho

Spread it far and wide say NO WAY !!

http://www.breitbart.com/article.php?id=080923141957.0wwwqogq&show_article=1

Bruno
09-23-2008, 10:03 AM
People the time is here and now using the manf. Financial crisis as the ticket for their rule imho

Spread it far and wide say NO WAY !!

http://www.breitbart.com/article.php?id=080923141957.0wwwqogq&show_article=1

Sovereignty Bump!
Digg here h ttp://digg.com/world_news/UN_chief_calls_for_global_leadership_2

Falseflagop
09-23-2008, 10:07 AM
Started with BUSH #1 and ends with this BUsh I think Martial law a coming if economic collapse comes imho This will be the vehicle imho

Truth Warrior
09-23-2008, 10:10 AM
Gee, what a redundant NON SURPRISE. :rolleyes:

dsentell
09-23-2008, 10:11 AM
So, that is why Bush is/was at the UN today.

Truth Warrior
09-23-2008, 10:13 AM
A CHRONOLOGICAL HISTORY OF THE NEW WORLD ORDER
by D.L. Cuddy, Ph.D.
http://www.constitution.org/col/cuddy_nwo.htm (http://www.constitution.org/col/cuddy_nwo.htm)

Highland
09-23-2008, 10:14 AM
holy sh** it is happening very quickly.

Bruno
09-23-2008, 10:15 AM
Our local WHO Radio host, Jan Mickelson, was going off on the NWO today, saying we are devaluing our dollar on purpose to usher in a new currency.

He is very well-respected.

Mainstreet is waking up.

acptulsa
09-23-2008, 10:19 AM
holy sh** it is happening very quickly.

Good! Let the arrogant bastards make their motivations even more obvious! Just what we need of them!

MsDoodahs
09-23-2008, 10:20 AM
mainstreet is waking up.

late.

Falseflagop
09-23-2008, 10:21 AM
Late is better than never, time for all these crooks to leave

Chester Copperpot
09-23-2008, 10:22 AM
Our local WHO Radio host, Jan Mickelson, was going off on the NWO today, saying we are devaluing our dollar on purpose to usher in a new currency.

He is very well-respected.

Mainstreet is waking up.

jan mickelson rocks

and im from jersey

humanic
09-23-2008, 10:25 AM
They've been waiting for something like this. This is from the article North American Union leader says merger just crisis away (http://www.worldnetdaily.com/news/article.asp?ARTICLE_ID=53378) (World Net Daily, December 2006):

American University Professor Robert Pastor, a leading intellectual force in the move to create an EU-style North American Community, told WND he believes a new 9/11 crisis could be the catalyst to merge the U.S., Mexico and Canada.

[...]

Pastor, a professor at American University, says that in such a case the Security and Prosperity Partnership of North America, or SPP – launched in 2005 by the heads of the three countries at a summit in Waco, Texas – could be developed into a continental union, complete with a new currency, the amero, that would replace the U.S. dollar just as the euro has replaced the national currencies of Europe.

In May 2005, Pastor was co-chairman the Council on Foreign Relations task force that produced a report entitled "Toward a North American Community," which he has claimed is the blueprint behind the SSP declared by President Bush, Mexico's then-President Vicente Fox, and Canada's then-Prime Minister Paul Martin.

"The 9/11 crisis made Canada and the United States redefine the protection of their borders," Pastor explained. "The debt crisis in Mexico forced the government to adapt a new economic model. The crises oblige the governments to make difficult decisions.

[...]

"What I'm saying is that a crisis is an event which can force democratic governments to make difficult decisions like those that will be required to create a North American Community," he said. "It's not that I want another 9/11 crisis, but having a crisis would force decisions that otherwise might not get made.

[...]

"The United States turned to the Marshall Plan when faced with the crisis of Western Europe falling into the hands of communism," he said. "So, I'm not advocating, or encouraging, or wanting a crisis, I'm only saying that in order to take important initiatives, sometimes one manner in which this occurs is when there is a crisis to which leaders need to respond.

Bruno
09-23-2008, 10:27 AM
late.

But not TOO late. That is the thing. We knew they would be late to the party.
This has only just begun. ;) It's called a catalyst.

jan mickelson rocks

and im from jersey

Great to hear! I called in to come back to his point and brought up the Amero and what Vincente Fox had to say about it recently, how he welcomed it. Jan was all over it.

He aired two five minute segments of Dr. Paul speaking about the housing bubble and the collapse. Jan has mentioned Paul's name more in the past three days than the entire MSM did when Paul was campaigning in Iowa.

Highland
09-23-2008, 10:32 AM
But not TOO late. That is the thing. We knew they would be late to the party.
This has only just begun. ;) It's called a catalyst.

Great to hear! I called in to come back to his point and brought up the Amero and what Vincente Fox had to say about it recently, how he welcomed it. Jan was all over it.

He aired two five minute segments of Dr. Paul speaking about the housing bubble and the collapse. Jan has mentioned Paul's name more in the past three days than the entire MSM did when Paul was campaigning in Iowa.

Jan...be careful ....we are praying for her.

puppetmaster
09-23-2008, 11:02 AM
Watch the web go down soon if it gets bad. Be prepared

JoshLowry
09-23-2008, 11:04 AM
Jan...be careful ....we are praying for her.

him. ;)

cska80
09-23-2008, 11:11 AM
You're all crazy conspiracy theorists. Go back to sleep. The U.N. loves you.

Kotin
09-23-2008, 11:41 AM
I miss Kofi Annan :(

Bruno
09-23-2008, 11:44 AM
I miss Kofi Annan :(

You think he would have been any different? If he would have, he wouldn't have been in power.

jarofclay
09-23-2008, 12:11 PM
bumpage

roho76
09-23-2008, 01:45 PM
Well I have about 20-25 people ready to go with me to defend this country when it falls into the hands of evil. Does anybody have any ideas where these guys would plan on hiding when it happens. I can't imagine they will show there faces in public for a while. Not unless they are asking for a death wish.

I don't know if the Shit will hit the fan or not but do you guys think that it could actually happen I mean I know there are a lot of elite people who would want this but do you think they would be able to string the majority along with them without riots and anarchy. I'm sure they thought of that. I mean our own Military would not fight us in the case of marshall law. Why would they. They're already pissed about being in Iraq, I can't imagine they would come home and start killing civilians that don't obey the new government. Please, somebody tell me I'm correct on this. Please.

Watch the web go down soon if it gets bad. Be prepared

Do we have plans for any type of communication if this happens? Is there anyway to communicate and mobilize. How far does Ham Radio work?

Signed:
Not worried, but not having the warm fuzzy feeling either.

hillbilly123069
09-23-2008, 02:02 PM
Ready for the Tribulation to begin?

JoshLowry
09-23-2008, 02:07 PM
Do we have plans for any type of communication if this happens? Is there anyway to communicate and mobilize. How far does Ham Radio work?

Of course we don't. Probably something to look at.

idiom
09-23-2008, 02:16 PM
Time to petition the secret government to not take over!!!

SET UP A CHIP-IN!!

Falseflagop
09-23-2008, 02:31 PM
Well I have about 20-25 people ready to go with me to defend this country when it falls into the hands of evil. Does anybody have any ideas where these guys would plan on hiding when it happens. I can't imagine they will show there faces in public for a while. Not unless they are asking for a death wish.

I don't know if the Shit will hit the fan or not but do you guys think that it could actually happen I mean I know there are a lot of elite people who would want this but do you think they would be able to string the majority along with them without riots and anarchy. I'm sure they thought of that. I mean our own Military would not fight us in the case of marshall law. Why would they. They're already pissed about being in Iraq, I can't imagine they would come home and start killing civilians that don't obey the new government. Please, somebody tell me I'm correct on this. Please.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mount_Weather enjoy

Signed:
Not worried, but not having the warm fuzzy feeling either.

This might be a pllace

PatriotOne
09-23-2008, 02:38 PM
One Ring to bring them all and in the darkness bind them

BeFranklin
09-23-2008, 03:12 PM
One Ring to bring them all and in the darkness bind them

One bailout to rule them all, and in the darkness bind them.

Its like gold, but it makes it invisible :cool: Fire will reveal those secret words court review can't see.

Highland
09-23-2008, 03:22 PM
One bailout to rule them all, and in the darkness bind them.

Its like gold, but it makes it invisible :cool: Fire will reveal those secret words court review can't see.

is that trevor in here.....hey trevor!

jake
09-23-2008, 03:56 PM
Of course we don't. Probably something to look at.

indeed, someone needs to forum a group to investigate a backup to internet communication

Captain America
09-23-2008, 04:14 PM
this is very much like Atlas Shrugged