PDA

View Full Version : Major announcement?

dawnbt
09-23-2008, 08:13 AM
Did we ever hear the "official" major announcement or did I miss it?

dawnbt
09-23-2008, 08:24 AM
Anyone??

constituent
09-23-2008, 08:25 AM
i think it was RP expressing his support of Chuck Baldwin, though I'm not sure.

ronpaulhawaii
09-23-2008, 08:27 AM
I'm only half watching but, perhaps RP publically stating his support for CB qualifies

http://www.campaignforliberty.com/blog/?p=582

Deborah K
09-23-2008, 08:31 AM
Anyone??

They're going to announce that everyone call their congressman and senator to prevent the bail out bill from passing.

ShowMeLiberty
09-23-2008, 08:31 AM
Not necessarily an "announcement". The C4L blog post said "Expect a major communication from Ron Paul in your inbox tomorrow.", which would be today, 9/23/08.

http://www.campaignforliberty.com/blog/?p=579

Feelgood
09-23-2008, 08:36 AM
The major announcement? Do you mean the "press conference" he had where he asked people to vote third party? Not much of a major announcement.

Or the more recent that he supports Chuck Baldwin? Again nothing major...

Hasn't been anything really major from RP in some time. Sadly, as I weigh my meager options, I am now at a point where I would like to see Ron Paul run third party. Never thought I would say it, but there isn't really any alternative.

McCain, Obama, McKinney, Nader - not even an option

Barr - I have lost all respect for.

Baldwin - iffy at best.

With a gun to my head, I would have to pull the lever for Baldwin at this point. But honestly, I don't even think I will be going out to the polls this year. I'm just so over it all. Truly, my apathy has returned. :(

dawnbt
09-23-2008, 08:39 AM
Not necessarily an "announcement". The C4L blog post said "Expect a major communication from Ron Paul in your inbox tomorrow.", which would be today, 9/23/08.

http://www.campaignforliberty.com/blog/?p=579

Yeah, this is what I meant. I haven't received anything. I know we assumed it was the Baldwin endorsement, but was awaiting something official.

Highland
09-23-2008, 08:40 AM
The major announcement? Do you mean the "press conference" he had where he asked people to vote third party? Not much of a major announcement.

Or the more recent that he supports Chuck Baldwin? Again nothing major...

Hasn't been anything really major from RP in some time. Sadly, as I weigh my meager options, I am now at a point where I would like to see Ron Paul run third party. Never thought I would say it, but there isn't really any alternative.

McCain, Obama, McKinney, Nader - not even an option

Barr - I have lost all respect for.

Baldwin - iffy at best.

With a gun to my head, I would have to pull the lever for Baldwin at this point. But honestly, I don't even think I will be going out to the polls this year. I'm just so over it all. Truly, my apathy has returned. :(

I am so sorry Feelgood.....MY Apathy has returned also....I don't even get to choose Baldwin in NC...not even on my ballot....looking at NADER Tader.

dawnbt
09-23-2008, 08:40 AM
They're going to announce that everyone call their congressman and senator to prevent the bail out bill from passing.

Oh. Thanks for the heads up!