PDA

View Full Version : Additional Domains

constituent
09-23-2008, 07:05 AM
Some folks have expressed reservations about different aspects of the SlaveUprising project which is great.

Here is a thread to discuss other alternatives for broadening the appeal of the awareness campaign.

If you have suggestions for other domain names, websites, promotional activities that will help you (and other like-minded individuals) better market the concept to your circle of friends/communities/families/etc.,

please list them..

discuss them...

refine them...

and then make it happen!

constituent
09-23-2008, 08:48 AM
a few that have been suggested already:

ownedbythefed.com
slaverebellion.com
serfunderground.com
patriotuprising.com
wristbandrebellion.com
slavelaborers.com
wearespartacus.com

Patriot110
09-23-2008, 08:55 AM
I love the concept of bearing the white solidarity bands but I would like to propose that we proceed in another vein.

We collect entirely positive phrases and create white armbands with these. They can relate to all the 4 main focus areas of the CFL and other virtues that are widely recognized and the people at large believe in.

These can be phrases like:
"Freedom"
"Peace"
"Liberty"
"no more wars"
"preserve privacy"
"NO NSA"
"NO FEMA"
"Bring Them Home"
"More of the Same"
"End Corporate Welfare"
"Constitution"
"Sovereignty"
"End The Fed"
"Balance the budget"
"No more Debt"
"My Vote Counts"
"viva la constitution"

A large set of white armbands like this would equip people with the ability to promote their own greatest concern with the current administration thus allowing them to promote the place where they got the information. If we had all the bands and supporting documentation plus blogs perhaps pertaining to why people are supporting it then perhaps we could get a larger base of people involved in the cause.

The chief goal will be to get people to wear them and to talk to their friends about them. Perhaps we can do something to raise funds and offer them for free with some element of participation. They appear to cost less than $1 to manufacture en mass.

constituent
09-23-2008, 08:58 AM
another idea for a band might be "property of me"

ItsTime
09-23-2008, 09:02 AM
if you are going to suggest them buy them. Or suggest them in private because professional domainers will come here and just buy them all up. The domains similar to ours will have more value now that we are doing this.

constituent
09-23-2008, 09:03 AM
if you are going to suggest them buy them. Or suggest them in private because professional domainers will come here and just buy them all up. The domains similar to ours will have more value now that we are doing this.

in the words of tom waits, "all i've got is empty pooooooooooooooockets."

Patriot110
09-23-2008, 09:15 AM
"property of me".

I LOVE IT!

Patriot110
09-23-2008, 09:17 AM
I just purchased "FriendsOfLiberty.org". I should have that up in a few days. I gotta get to work now.

constituent
09-23-2008, 09:19 AM
I just purchased "FriendsOfLiberty.org". I should have that up in a few days. I gotta get to work now.

rock on patriot! need any help, just post!

ItsTime
09-23-2008, 09:22 AM
in the words of tom waits, "all i've got is empty pooooooooooooooockets."

Ya I dont have money to buy 1000 domains either lol it was just a suggestion for those who could.

Patriot110
09-23-2008, 09:30 AM
Will do. Thanks for the ideas.

JoshLowry
09-23-2008, 09:33 AM

Stay in touch.

All the white band slave sites should network somehow.

newyearsrevolution08
09-23-2008, 09:46 AM
Stay in touch.

have a wristband topsite setup or a directory.

constituent
09-23-2008, 09:49 AM
Stay in touch.

imo, on slaveuprising.com a page called "rebel alliance" would be a great way.

Patriot110
03-17-2009, 09:34 AM
HEAR YE, HEAR YE, New white wristband website finally joins in the fight for freedom!!!

It took us a LOT longer than I thought. We did a ton of research and came up with three band names that were inseparable. What we found that from our perspective LIBERTY, JUSTICE and 'a properly functioning' REPUBLIC were all too tightly linked to separate. We created 3 bands initially, one with each word but this perspective led us to create a single band with all 3 words together.

We have made our best attempt to link all the concepts using many of the writings of our founding fathers as a basis for our logic in defending our perspectives. We could use help reviewing all the material for accuracy as well as punctuation, intuitiveness and the overall form and function of the website so please let us know if you find anything you think could be improved.

Thanks to all of you patriots and particularly to Adam for coming up with the slave uprising concept in the first place. You guys ROCK!!!:D

So our new addition to the white wristband team is:
http://www.LibertyBands.org

Please add us to your list and go check out the website. We did a lot of research and a lot of work describing the interconnectedness of these philosophies but we're not perfect. We could use all the help reviewing it we can get. Especially now while it is fresh and before a lot of people see it.

Patriot110
03-18-2009, 09:59 PM
Is anybody out there?

Josh_LA
04-08-2009, 01:40 AM
Is anybody out there?

still none?