PDA

View Full Version : Ron Paul Who? Really? He is the Man,Yeppers

speciallyblend
09-05-2007, 11:48 AM
I just finished passing out 200 flyers in frisco colorado aka summit county(copper mtn/keystone/breck. 75 of those on cars from almost every state:):)

I got a very positive response from almost everyone.I went business to business and talked with each one.I told them Ron Paul would be on the debate tonight and he has won the last 4 republican debates and im sure he will win this one.

Ron Pauls message is grabbing traction with everyone.I ask every ron paul supporter to go outside and let 20-75 people know about the debate on fox tonight and watch history in the making. I talked to ages from 18-75 and everyone loves his message.( i try to whisper that he is a republican but i use the usual good talking points on why they should vote for him.

RON PAUL SUPPORTERS GO GET THEM.I hope this encourages more people to get out and do talk to strangers;) I Promise once they hear you they will love you,Even had some ask if i was Ron Paul?,oo i was so honored but i explained no,im just an average american who wants our country back ,peace kenny

RON PAUL 2008

ghemminger
09-05-2007, 11:49 AM
I just finished passing out 200 flyers in frisco colorado aka summit county(copper mtn/keystone/breck. 75 of those on cars from almost every state:):)

I got a very positive response from almost everyone.I went business to business and talked with each one.I told them Ron Paul would be on the debate tonight and he has won the last 4 republican debates and im sure he will win this one.

Ron Pauls message is grabbing traction with everyone.I ask every ron paul supporter to go outside and let 20-75 people know about the debate on fox tonight and watch history in the making. I talked to ages from 18-75 and everyone lpoves his message.( i try to whisper that he is a republican but i use the usual good talking points on why they should vote for him.

RON PAUL SUPPORTERS GO GET THEM.I hope this encourages more people to get out and do talk to strangers;) I Promise once they hear you they will love youEven hadsomeask if i was Ron Paul,oo i was so honored but i explained no,imjust an average american who wants our country back ,peace kenny

RON PAUL 2008

Specialty you are the heart and soul of the campaign - call in to the show tonight I want to put you an the AIR baby!!!

Shatterhand
09-05-2007, 11:51 AM
Great work. :)

Did you use the Founding Fathers flyers or something else? Just curious what you think works best.

katao
09-05-2007, 11:55 AM
Every time I think I'm doing enough for the campaign, someone reminds me that I can do so much more. Thanks for the inspiration!

BuddyRey
09-05-2007, 11:59 AM
I wish I had the balls to stand on a street corner and hand out political literature to passersby. I'm always afraid I'll either;

A. Come off as a bothersome creep trying to sell something, and will be repeatedly dressed down or snipped at.

B. Be arrested for lack of some "protest permit" that I don't have, and meet the ire of law enforcement, making the RP grassroots effort look bad.

speciallyblend
09-05-2007, 12:04 PM
Great work. :)

Did you use the Founding Fathers flyers or something else? Just curious what you think works best.

the concert flyer ,and it went over good. The issues is what people wanted to hear and they liked what i had to say,plus i urged all to watch debate on fox to watch Ron Paul run them over in the debate;)

speciallyblend
09-05-2007, 12:07 PM
If anyone has founding father flyers,id love to have them to pass out,sematary got me 1000 concert flyers for 10 bucks,if anyone wants to send me other flyers,i will pass them out ,plus im organizing more people to help me with the flyers;) my yahoo im/email snowshoehippie

jj111
09-05-2007, 12:09 PM
I wish I had the balls to stand on a street corner and hand out political literature to passersby. I'm always afraid I'll either;

A. Come off as a bothersome creep trying to sell something, and will be repeatedly dressed down or snipped at.

B. Be arrested for lack of some "protest permit" that I don't have, and meet the ire of law enforcement, making the RP grassroots effort look bad.

I don't think it's illegal. It's political speech, which is the most protected form of speech. I would stand on a street corner carrrying a rally sign, and give literature only to those who ask for it.

LibertyEagle
09-05-2007, 12:20 PM

Just take a look at your avatar, buddy. You can do it. :)

LibertyEagle
09-05-2007, 12:21 PM
If anyone has founding father flyers,id love to have them to pass out,sematary got me 1000 concert flyers for 10 bucks,if anyone wants to send me other flyers,i will pass them out ,plus im organizing more people to help me with the flyers;) my yahoo im/email snowshoehippie

Yeah, what ever happened to those? Were they finalized? We ought to order a ton of them from www.taradel.com

Revolution9
09-05-2007, 01:02 PM

You NEED to do that or we will strip you of your "Don't Tread On Me" Flag avatar:D

Really.. You will have a blast and get into it.. It an't like yer a fundy fire and brimstone sinnicasterer or selling crack.

At our rallies I got nly two negatives directed at me.. One was from lesbians on a pink motor scooter. They thought I was too loud yelling "Freeeeedommmm!".. They can kiss my roayl ass.. I am at a politcal rally doing what i should be doing..making noise.. The other clown was some jewish metrosexual in a BMW in his late 50's .. He refused literature from the guy near him because I looked too fucking cool for hm in my revolutionary war riding boots and tricorn. He made some snarky yuppified remark about me. Not taking crap from anyone lying down..especially ignorant fools who think they have some kind of fake status I yelled "Why don't you educate yourself.. Your damned generation got us into this frigging mess pal." hahaha! He accepted the brochures from the other fellow. Take no prisoners Buddy.. Live the flag.

Other than those two sets of clowns and some disgruntled halfwit blocking traffic and cussing at us there were like 3 to 10 beeps a minute constant and brochures going out at about 4-8 per minute. There were 20 - 30 of us mind you.. But by myself I have most every store around here going to sport campaign literature and posters our group is getting printed.

Best
Randy

JoshLowry
09-05-2007, 01:16 PM
The other clown was some metrosexual in a BMW in his late 50's ..

One of these called me a prick in Houston, it felt great!

lucius
09-05-2007, 01:23 PM

Wait till you get all jacked up listening too that 77 hours of Dr. Paul; you'll be targeting law enforcement with RP campaign materials--I know I have! :D

angelatc
09-05-2007, 01:27 PM
I don't think it's illegal. It's political speech, which is the most protected form of speech. I would stand on a street corner carrrying a rally sign, and give literature only to those who ask for it.

One of the candidates for the state senate was chased off a street corner here last election cycle. They were just holding signs and waving.

constituent
09-05-2007, 01:46 PM
buddyrey

b) that would only help... like it or not, fascism is a sign of the times and the more people see it, the more they realize it. the more they realize it, the more serious their desire to see Ron Paul elected pres.

Sematary
09-05-2007, 02:06 PM

I have never, not once, run into a problem while handing out literature.

BuddyRey
09-05-2007, 02:14 PM
buddyrey

b) that would only help... like it or not, fascism is a sign of the times and the more people see it, the more they realize it. the more they realize it, the more serious their desire to see Ron Paul elected pres.

I'll make sure to pass that on to my cellmates at Gitmo. :D

BuddyRey
09-06-2007, 09:48 AM
After last night's debate, I'm finally galvanized and confident enough to print up some flyers and hit the pavement, negative public reactions be damned!!! I'm going to try and strike while the iron's hot!

He refused literature from the guy near him because I looked too fucking cool for hm in my revolutionary war riding boots and tricorn.

Whoa, dude! Where can I find gear like that? You've got me green with envy! :eek:

Take no prisoners Buddy.. Live the flag.

Thanks, and I will! I'm really stoked today!

james1906
09-06-2007, 10:12 AM
One of these called me a prick in Houston, it felt great!

Did you yell "Go back to The Woodlands you asshole!"?

Dustancostine
09-06-2007, 10:18 AM
When going out on the street corners, pick an intersection and walk the cars that are stopped at the stop light, like the people do who want donations. Over half will take the literature and you will get more done.

Last week in Killeen, TX I actually had a guy hang out his window caddy corner from where I was and yell for literature. :)

wgadget
09-06-2007, 10:24 AM
Funny, the same thing happened to me. At the stop light there was a car with a woman sitting in the passenger seat. She saw we were passing out literature, and kept looking and starting to roll her window down. She thought we didn't see her, and then kept rolling it back up. When I caught her eye, she smiled and just about dived for the lit. It was awesome. It's great to be linked with a cause just as powerful as the first Revolution.

constituent
09-06-2007, 10:31 AM
Did you yell "Go back to The Woodlands you asshole!"?

beautiful.