PDA

View Full Version : The French Support Ron Paul !!!

Manu888
05-28-2007, 03:05 PM
Bill Maher can rest now, his new hero is safe. The French support Ron Paul. At least me :) Here's a new blog dedicated to support his candidacy and spread his words in France.

Cheers,
Emmanuel

Ron Paul France (http://www.ronpaulfr.blogspot.com)

Delivered4000
05-28-2007, 04:11 PM
I think the whole world might want Ron Paul to be their president, the whole world wants to elect him.

Bryan
05-28-2007, 05:17 PM
This is great to hear, today I was thinking about talking to some of my co-workers in India about Ron Paul, from my view, if you really understand what is at stake with a Ron Paul '08 victory you see how big of a positive impact it could have on the entire world. To that end, I seriously hope that others do understand this and support Dr. Paul on the 'net from where ever they are. We're all making a difference.

Again, thanks for the note and welcome to the forum.

BTW- I would be really interested to hear what the buzz is over there on Dr. Paul.

lucky
05-28-2007, 06:51 PM
Bill Maher can rest now, his new hero is safe. The French support Ron Paul. At least me :) Here's a new blog dedicated to support his candidacy and spread his words in France.

Cheers,
Emmanuel

Ron Paul France (http://www.ronpaulfr.blogspot.com)

No offense but could we keep this under wraps for awhile?

Welcome to the site.

Manu888
05-28-2007, 10:27 PM
BTW- I would be really interested to hear what the buzz is over there on Dr. Paul.

Will keep you updated guys. Not much to say right now in France about Ron Paul. We're busy with our own presidential and parliamentary elections.

Manu888
05-28-2007, 10:32 PM

Welcome to the site.

Not taken :D

Ron Paul has balls. He can handle it!

Furthermore, in order to break into the mainstream media he needs buzz. The reading list for Giuliani was a brillant idea.

The "French" label is provocative enough to get some buzz as well...

CurtisLow
05-28-2007, 10:50 PM
Could you imagine a world with peace and no wars.......:D

Buggan
05-29-2007, 03:52 AM

Welcome to the site.

Hehe, I got the exact same thought :P

lucky
05-29-2007, 05:12 AM
Not taken :D

Ron Paul has balls. He can handle it!

Furthermore, in order to break into the mainstream media he needs buzz. The reading list for Giuliani was a brillant idea.

The "French" label is provocative enough to get some buzz as well...

LOL. Thanks and you are right. Glad you took it in humour as how it was meant. Have a great day over there.

Manu888
05-29-2007, 02:21 PM
LOL. Thanks and you are right. Glad you took it in humour as how it was meant. Have a great day over there.

Got it! Have a great day too.

Emmanuel

enan
05-29-2007, 02:29 PM
Hey, look. Ron Paul is already repairing our broken diplomatic ties to our allies, and he isn't even in office yet. :)

Welcome to the site, Emmanuel.