PDA

View Full Version : Do those who confuse political goals with political strategies

AlexMerced
09-22-2008, 09:30 PM
http://mises.org/multimedia/mp3/audiobooks/rothbard/EthicsofLiberty/5-30.mp3

Listen to the Final Chapter of Murray Rothbards - Ethics of Liberty

(to me, much more of a libertarian bible than "Anarchy, the state, Utopia")

This will help you see clear the difference between when Ron Paul speaks about

the goal

sound money, humble foreign policy, proeprty rights, etc

and seperate it from strategic moves to getting there

non-partisan press conference, endorsing chuck baldwin, etc.

This is politics, you need to sit down and listen/read this whole book to really see what's going on, this book really cleared up a lot for me. As well as many of the articels and media @ mises.org

Arklatex
09-22-2008, 09:56 PM
Thanks man I'm going to check it out, haven't seen you around in a long time! Where have you been patriot?

AlexMerced
09-22-2008, 10:01 PM
Mostly still writing blogs and videos, but my job training financial professionals has taken up most most time and has put me on the frontlines of the financial crisis.

I'm ve seen progress in explaining people the fundanmentals of the problem, once you show them how another system is possible than a fiat fractional reserve system you see a lot of these people realize what they've been doing has been damaging.

Can't blame a lot of these financial guys, they seriously just think this is how the system works... which is pretty much what your taught in your typical MBA program. You leverage money, and make money, end of story.

We just need to educate educate educate, and not judge.

I cannot judge the blind for being blind. I can only judge those who have sight who refuse to see.