PDA

View Full Version : Why didn't it say Ron Paul's name on the blog entry?

Knightskye
09-22-2008, 09:12 PM
http://www.campaignforliberty.com/blog/

A New Alliance - By Dr. Ron Paul
September 22nd, 2008 by Jesse Benton

Dr. Paul uses a PC. He knows how to use the internet - unlike another famous Republican we know. What gives?

cien750hp
09-22-2008, 09:15 PM
he has his staff to do things like that for him..
he may be tied up with the financial crisis right now..

Bman
09-22-2008, 09:17 PM
http://www.campaignforliberty.com/blog/

Dr. Paul uses a PC. He knows how to use the internet - unlike another famous Republican we know. What gives?

Yeah personally that is the thing that has me questioning if this may not be a ghost rider hijack. It has happened before to Paul. I'm hoping it is not but I for the life of me cannot figure out why this announcement came in the manner it did. Something just doesn;t seem right.

I'll wait for something bearing his signature or a video before I start addressing this current event as fact. I'd just as soon assume it was, but when things don't seem right you have to remain skeptical until proof is made in a 100% legit manner.

In this case the words off the lips of the man himself.

Highland
probably tied up with IKE...probably lost his home...does anyone know how his home fared????

mitty
oh noes! conspiracies!

Knightskye
probably tied up with IKE...probably lost his home...does anyone know how his home fared????

His house is fine...

Sandra
09-22-2008, 09:18 PM
he has his staff to do things like that for him..
he may be tied up with the financial crisis right now..

Between the hurricane in his district, his damaged home, the bailout, ill wife, and the campaign, this man is stretched to the limits.

Sandra
09-22-2008, 09:19 PM

He said his roof was damaged.

Bman
09-22-2008, 09:31 PM
He said his roof was damaged.

I'm sure at 72 he's not up there with a hammer and nails. Just a thought.

gls
09-22-2008, 09:32 PM
Has he ever posted an entry under his own name? Not to my knowledge, at least.

Jeremy
09-22-2008, 09:35 PM

he's not a blogger, that simple

Knightskye
09-22-2008, 09:50 PM

I have seen an entry that said "By Ron Paul."

But endorsing a presidential candidate in a blog entry? Can someone explain that to me?

Carole
09-22-2008, 09:54 PM
I believe he mentined in one interview last week that his property sustained some damage.

Maybe someone can verify.

Knightskye
09-22-2008, 10:09 PM
I believe he mentined in one interview last week that his property sustained some damage.

Maybe someone can verify.

Do you remember where it was? I watched Paul's MSNBC interview, and read a couple Texas articles about Paul's district, but I couldn't find anything.