PDA

View Full Version : About Nov 5th: MAKE IT HUGE

ItsTime
09-22-2008, 07:11 PM
So I heard there will be a gathering in DC on the 5th and talks about a money bomb. How bout we go a little further. We should email bomb, fax bomb, phone bomb our reps demanding the constitution be restored.

Not only the reps but cpan call ins, emails and calls to all MSM. Lets show our numbers and the fire that burns.

Suggestions?

ClockwiseSpark
09-22-2008, 07:15 PM
Sounds like a good plan to me. Though I'm hoping that most people who aren't in DC are marching on their own state capitals at the same time.

ItsTime
09-22-2008, 07:17 PM
Sounds like a good plan to me. Though I'm hoping that most people who aren't in DC are marching on their own state capitals at the same time.

most of what I said takes two seconds before you are out the door or when you get home! :D

ClockwiseSpark
09-22-2008, 07:19 PM
most of what I said takes two seconds before you are out the door or when you get home! :D

Good point, we should do it all!

Josh_LA
09-22-2008, 07:24 PM
So I heard there will be a gathering in DC on the 5th and talks about a money bomb. How bout we go a little further. We should email bomb, fax bomb, phone bomb our reps demanding the constitution be restored.

Not only the reps but cpan call ins, emails and calls to all MSM. Lets show our numbers and the fire that burns.

Suggestions?

Man, if only it was legal to talk about (and actually do) real bombs.
(this is NOT A THREAT NOR AN ADVOCATION OF VIOLENCE, merely an opinion that IF the condition was met, it'd be nice. It is not illegal to give an opinion.)

ItsTime
09-22-2008, 07:26 PM
Man, if only it was legal to talk about (and actually do) real bombs.
(this is NOT A THREAT NOR AN ADVOCATION OF VIOLENCE, merely an opinion that IF the condition was met, it'd be nice. It is not illegal to give an opinion.)

I have some firecrackers I can set off in my driveway, does that do anything for you? lol

Adam Kokesh
09-22-2008, 07:27 PM
More word after the conference call tonight. I would like to take point on the event here in DC (rally at the treasury, march to the capitol to deliver letters) but we'll see how things shake out. I LOOOOOVE how this is coming together!