PDA

View Full Version : Get ready NOW to THROW THE BUMS OUT!!!

MsDoodahs
09-22-2008, 07:03 PM
Do you know the procedure in your state to remove a sitting US Senator/US House Rep?

Let's get our ducks in a row NOW, so that once the bums vote FOR the bailout, we can hit the ground running and start working to recall the YEA voting traitors.

This is something we CAN do. I think the procedures will probably vary by state, so let's get cracking.

I've got a call in to a couple of people to TRY and find out what the process is in Texas, but I have not been able to get definitive info yet.

:)

awake
09-22-2008, 07:06 PM
Get the list of the vote an I will do up a poster to plaster every where.....

constituent
09-22-2008, 07:10 PM
Do you know the procedure in your state to remove a sitting US Senator/US House Rep?

Let's get our ducks in a row NOW, so that once the bums vote FOR the bailout, we can hit the ground running and start working to recall the YEA voting traitors.

This is something we CAN do. I think the procedures will probably vary by state, so let's get cracking.

I've got a call in to a couple of people to TRY and find out what the process is in Texas, but I have not been able to get definitive info yet.

:)

beautiful.... i'm working on TX too as of NOW!

constituent
09-22-2008, 07:19 PM
how to recall a U.S. Senator:

http://www.ehow.com/how_2096900_recall-us-senator.html

ItsTime
09-22-2008, 07:22 PM
how to recall a U.S. Senator:

http://www.ehow.com/how_2096900_recall-us-senator.html

get to work people. Use your meet up groups. Ron Paul talked nicely about my senator.

MsDoodahs
09-22-2008, 07:23 PM
Just found this online, don't know how accurate it is:

"The 18 states allowing for recall are as follows: Alaska, Arizona, California, Colorado, Georgia, Idaho, Kansas, Louisiana, Michigan, Minnesota, Montana, Nevada, New Jersey, North Dakota, Oregon, Rhode Island, Washington and Wisconsin."

It appears that unless you live in one of those 18 states, the Senator can screw his constituents without fear. Anyone know if this is correct info?

I'm originally from Georgia, so if this info is correct, I'll help all I can with efforts to recall Saxby or Johnny - should either of them vote FOR the bailout.

The rest, we'll have to go after them via the election process. Some of the YEA traitors will be probably up for election this cycle, so we'll be able to make use of that offer for some posters, Awake. :)

Texas is not on the list. Which one of those vile (*&^%& is running this time? Cornyn, I think?

Okay...off to see if I can find the procedure for recalling HOUSE reps now....

MsDoodahs
09-22-2008, 07:28 PM
I have not read this link yet, thought I'd go ahead and post it for y'all to start digging in. :)

https://www.gopusa.com/forum/showthread.php?t=37822

ACK!!!!

That petition is something to do with recalling those who voted to end the war - don't get hung up on that part, I posted it for the FORMAT, how to DESIGN the petition, NOT for the content.

(That'll teach me to post links before I read the content. lol)

constituent
09-22-2008, 07:30 PM
Cornyn, I think?

yea, but we'll have to contend w/ his troll army (yea, he's got one).

CurtisLow
09-22-2008, 08:51 PM
Bump & THROW THE BUMS OUT!!!