PDA

View Full Version : Who gives a flying about Baldin or Barr! No one is like Dr. Paul.

StateofTrance
09-22-2008, 04:37 PM
DO NOT waste your money and time on these clowns. Donate money to C4L.
It doesn't matter who Dr. Paul "endorses." These wannabe-Ron Paul clowns are NOT Dr. Paul.

Has Baldwin or Barr ever stood up to their words for 20-30 years?

Write-in Dr. Paul.

Hamer
09-22-2008, 04:41 PM
DO NOT waste your money and time on these clowns. Donate money to C4L.
It doesn't matter who Dr. Paul "endorses." These wannabe-Ron Paul clowns are NOT Dr. Paul.

Has Baldwin or Barr ever stood up to their words for 20-30 years?

Write-in Dr. Paul.

Obviously you don't honor the word of Ron Paul because it looks like he gives flying F. Yes Ron Paul has kept his word for 30 years and we should honor his word when he endorses a candidate.

money bomb for Chuck Baldwin Friday the 26th www.buckforchuck.com

Menthol Patch
09-22-2008, 04:43 PM
I will support Chuck Baldwin if he answers yes to these three questions.

http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?p=1699024&posted=1#post1699024

constitutional
09-22-2008, 04:44 PM
Obviously you don't honor the word of Ron Paul because it looks like he gives flying F. Yes Ron Paul has kept his word for 30 years and we should honor his word when he endorses a candidate.

money bomb for Chuck Baldwin Friday the 26th www.buckforchuck.com

woah, that's a passionate supporter of Baldwin.

RP simply said who he is supporting, he did not endorse anyone. You can support whoever you want (Please let it be third party :D). If you vote for Baldwin just because RP is supporting him, that's a perfect example of cult following.

StateofTrance
09-22-2008, 04:45 PM
There was nothing he could do except endorse one of these clowns. He couldn't help it.

Besides, Baldwin's or Barr's views are messed up compared to Dr. Paul.

Neil Kiernan Stephenson
09-22-2008, 04:55 PM
Or better yet, stop wasting your time with the presidential election and get behind a candidate for Congress or the Senate. Like BJ Lawson!

Neil Kiernan Stephenson
Libertarian for Congress in Michigan's 10th district.
http://www.nks2008.com

TurtleBurger
09-22-2008, 04:57 PM
woah, that's a passionate supporter of Baldwin.

RP simply said who he is supporting, he did not endorse anyone. You can support whoever you want (Please let it be third party :D). If you vote for Baldwin just because RP is supporting him, that's a perfect example of cult following.

What's wrong with cult following?

Magsec
09-22-2008, 04:59 PM
Chuck worked hard campaigning for RP. What did Barr ever do? Open for him on a speech then ditch a press conference to have his own criticizing RP's neutrality? Give me a break. Of course no one is like RP, but the movement needs to continue through good and bad, so we need someone to rally behind before we lose our focus.

constitutional
09-22-2008, 05:02 PM
What's wrong with cult following?

It's cult following.

Ron Paul can become a neocon, support war on drugs, support our current foreign policy. It's not going to stop me or a lot of people here from spreading the message of liberty. This is not about Paul, it's about liberty, freedom, constitution.

TurtleBurger
09-22-2008, 05:26 PM
It's cult following.

Ron Paul can become a neocon, support war on drugs, support our current foreign policy. It's not going to stop me or a lot of people here from spreading the message of liberty. This is not about Paul, it's about liberty, freedom, constitution.

If Ron Paul actually changed his views, I'd agree, but there's no sign that has happened. The only reason I registered to vote was to support Dr. Paul. I can't vote for him in November, so the next best thing is voting for the person he endorses, whether that is Barr, Baldwin, Obama, McCain, Saddam, or Hitler. I'm just happy he picked someone I can stomach. My vote for Baldwin will actually be a vote for Ron Paul and I am satisfied with that.

Kludge
09-22-2008, 09:40 PM
Citizens, unite around sterilization!

Unite around General Zod!

http://www.zod2008.com/

http://www.zod2008.com/kneelingman.jpg

Neil Kiernan Stephenson
09-22-2008, 09:59 PM
However to clarify, I do feel that Chuck Baldwin is the best guy for the job at this point. I personally feel the presidential election has been over since the New Hampshire primary for the freedom movement.

I will be casting my vote for Chuck here in Michigan.

AWMWTP
09-22-2008, 10:14 PM
Ron has endorsed Chuck Baldwin and If Chuck wins, We get Ron as Secretary of Treasure
Baldwin 08 needs your help now!!!!:eek:

mport1
09-22-2008, 10:16 PM
I agree with not wasting any money on any 3rd party candidates. Give money to CFL, Free State Project, Free Talk Live, Mises Institute, or something else that is worthwhile.