PDA

View Full Version : RP hat and shirt

BillyDkid
09-05-2007, 10:38 AM
Got my RP hat and shirts yesterday. Wore the hat and a shirt to work today. Four people said to me "Who's Ron Paul?" - depressing. and a bunch of other people just looked at me quizically. I live in NY and I will grant you it is not time yet to concentrate efforts here, but man, the MSM is really doing its job - the bidding of the power elite. I am so praying that RP breaks out after New Hampshire.

Shatterhand
09-05-2007, 10:45 AM
Four people said, "Who's Ron Paul?"

That's not depressing, that's exciting! :D

The MSM is doing its job, but it sounds like you are doing a great job spreading RP's name and message. Did you win any converts?

I put a RP button on the back of my cap. I figure that people notice things more when they aren't supposed to be in a certain place. Usually you wear campaign buttons on the front of your shirt, but when they are on the back of your hat people might take more notice.

We need to keep finding new ways to get people's attention and spread RP's name. :)

born2drv
09-05-2007, 10:51 AM
I just got my hat and 3 shirts yesterday, I just need to get some slim jims to keep with me at all times and I'm ready to go, can't wait ;)

ARealConservative
09-05-2007, 10:54 AM
at the Illinois Straw Poll I saw a Dr. Paul hat that was a copy of the Dr. Pepper logo - anyone know where to find such a thing?

katao
09-05-2007, 11:14 AM
at the Illinois Straw Poll I saw a Dr. Paul hat that was a copy of the Dr. Pepper logo - anyone know where to find such a thing?

Oooh, I wan't one of those too. Anyone know where to get one? Or someone with a design (and I'll have it made myself)?

FSP-Rebel
09-05-2007, 11:50 AM
I remember during the rally before the last NH debate I saw some RP signs that said 'Back to the Constitution', reminiscent of the trademark for the movie Back to the Future'. Where can I find some?

belian78
09-05-2007, 12:01 PM
i know the Dr Pepper logo is used by Josh Lowry on here, you might want to ask him. If i could get one of those hats, that would be cool. I'd want the "back to the future" shirt too. :D

aknappjr
09-05-2007, 12:27 PM
Are you coming to the Sept. 15 meeting with Anita in NYC? Its important: http://ronpaul.meetup.com/50/calendar/6277376/

BillyDkid
09-05-2007, 01:08 PM
Are you coming to the Sept. 15 meeting with Anita in NYC? Its important: http://ronpaul.meetup.com/50/calendar/6277376/boy, that is a tough one for me. I'm 500 miles from NYC.