PDA

View Full Version : Text Message Poll Again for Tonight's Debate?

interpaul
09-05-2007, 09:31 AM
I anticipate another FOX Text Message Poll for tonight's debate so for those without cell phones, during the debate, run to your local Sprint, Verizon, etc. and use their test display phones to text in. They work! Buena suerte!

aknappjr
09-05-2007, 09:49 AM
What would happen if a Thompson/Hillary supporter saw your post or a reporter? What would happen if a reporter saw what you were doing at the store?

Thats spamming and should be discouraged. It gives Ron Paul supporters a bad name.

Daveforliberty
09-05-2007, 09:57 AM
How is a person finding a way to vote for his/her favorite candidate spamming? I thought spam was unwanted e-mails about penis enlargement. Or some quasi-meat product.

madcat033
09-05-2007, 09:58 AM
Yeah, we do NOT want accusations of fixing anything. It's bad enough that we have to deal with questionable straw polls as it is *cough* IOWA AND TEXAS *cough*... but I mean, if people think we are cheaters, then they'll think our straw poll numbers are overstated! (when they are most likely understated, if anything)

BLS
09-05-2007, 10:13 AM
I don't think 'cheating' is voting. One vote, one person.

billm317
09-05-2007, 10:23 AM
What would happen if a Thompson/Hillary supporter saw your post or a reporter? What would happen if a reporter saw what you were doing at the store?

Thats spamming and should be discouraged. It gives Ron Paul supporters a bad name.

Also, you can't automatically assume a person posting on these forums is actually a Ron Paul supporter.

BuddyRey
09-05-2007, 10:25 AM
Ron Paul doesn't need a stacked deck to win this hand. His message will guarantee a win in a text poll, spamming-free, guaranteed. After all, he won in a landslide in the first debate, before half of his current supporters had even heard of him.