PDA

View Full Version : Philly Rally update

Sematary
09-05-2007, 09:31 AM
Well, we got the final approval for the venue today from the Parks department so the date and venue are set in stone, so to speak. The rally will be held at Independence Mall, block 2. The venue can hold thousands of cheering supporters for Ron Paul. :-)
Now that that is complete, I am mailing out the insurance form to the insurance company (today).
Andy tells me that the website looks awesome but isn't quite ready yet but will be online by this weekend. The URL hasn't been decided on yet but it will be something like ronpaullibertyrally.com or something to that effect.
I emailed Amanda at the campaign today with the current updates and let her know that the only thing holding us up now is the final commitment from the campaign on this rally. She has indicated in prior emails that it looks good for us so everything is looking pretty positive.
I'll keep you all updated as we move forward.

Bob

Slugg
09-05-2007, 10:35 AM
AWESOME!!!!

Who's going to be there? What's the 'plan'? And will there be a donation booth?

I'm sure these, and other, questions will be answered on the website, I'm just asking as a bump....heh

Sematary
09-05-2007, 11:12 AM
AWESOME!!!!

Who's going to be there? What's the 'plan'? And will there be a donation booth?

I'm sure these, and other, questions will be answered on the website, I'm just asking as a bump....heh

The speaker list is being worked on. It is essentially "on hold" until the campaign gives me their commitment.

Sematary
09-05-2007, 04:30 PM
bump

happyphilter
09-05-2007, 04:37 PM
Wow I hope this thing really takes off. All ya gotta do is give me the word and Ill drive all the way there and bring every one I know with me!

Sematary
09-05-2007, 04:38 PM
Wow I hope this thing really takes off. All ya gotta do is give me the word and Ill drive all the way there and bring every one I know with me!

You won't be alone.
I'm just waiting for the campaign to commit.

slantedview
09-05-2007, 04:39 PM
awesome! good to see the rally will have a website too. sweet!

james1844
09-05-2007, 04:41 PM
yeah, I'm down with a trip to philly.