PDA

View Full Version : Where is a Ron Paul Activist to Go? The Boston Tea Party!

Eternaverse
09-22-2008, 10:27 AM
Ron Paul inspired millions with his message of freedom and brought hope to the American political process. But with all the enthusiasm and activism Ron Paul inspired he did not win the Republican Nomination. Ron Paul activist looked to the Libertarian Party to give them a candidate they could support. Instead the LP nominated Bob Barr.

While in congress Barr voted for the Iraq War and the Patriot Act. Barr also proposed to ban the practice of Wicca in the military and expanded the War on Drugs. He also wrote and voted for the Defense of Marriage Act.

Barr claims that he has changed his position on these issues but his actions in recent days and weeks have caused many to beg to differ. On Hannity and Colmes Barr said that he would not legalize the “hard drugs”. He also supports keeping some portions of the Defense of Marriage Act and has yet to release a statement about whether he still plans to ban a religion. And most recently Barr stubbed Ron Paul’s third party unity press conference claiming, “It wasn’t worth it”.

Bob Barr has proved himself NOT to be a libertarian.

Many Ron Paul supporters finding themselves without a candidate to support have turned to the Constitution Party and Chuck Baldwin. Many of these activists have been lead to believe that the Constitution Party is a libertarian or Ron Paul-like party. It is not.

The Constitution Party platform starts with, “The Constitution Party gratefully acknowledges the blessing of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ as Creator, Preserver and Ruler of the Universe and of these United States.” Apparently they don’t know that the United States is a secular nation.

There platform also states, “We oppose any legal recognition of homosexual unions” and “we oppose efforts to legalize adoption of children by homosexual singles or couples.” It als states, “we also believe that our collective representative body we call government plays a vital role in establishing and maintaining the highest level of decency in our community standards.” Libertarians recognize that government has no authority regulate mortally; the Constitution Party does not.

The Constitution Party and Chuck Baldwin have proved themselves not to be libertarian.

Now I bet you are asking yourself, “Were on Earth is a Ron Paul activist to go?” I’ll tell you, to the Boston Tea Party.

The Boston Tea Party is America’s only truly libertarian political party. All members must agree to the one sentence platform that reads, “The Boston Tea Party supports reducing the size, scope and power of government at all levels and on all issues, and opposes increasing the size, scope and power of government at any level, for any purpose.”

Members of the Boston Tea Party can belong to other political parties and the party endorses candidates not matter what their party affiliation as long as they agree with the party platform. The Boston Tea Party strongly believes in both Economic and Personal freedom. The Boston Tea Party is Americas hope for a libertarian future.

The Boston Tea Party’s presidential candidate Charles Jay, who recently was on Fox News (see http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HNG0iOUtAQU), is the closest candidate to Ron Paul out of any running.

All Ron Paul activists should join the Boston Tea Party. It is the home of true libertarians and of Ron Paul’s ideology. The Revolution lives on in the Boston Tea Party.

Go to bostontea.us (http://www.bostontea.us)and CJ08.com (http://www.CJ08.com) to find out more and how you can get involved.

newyearsrevolution08
09-22-2008, 10:28 AM
Isn't he on ballot in 2 states though?

Eternaverse
09-22-2008, 10:35 AM
Isn't he on ballot in 2 states though?
Charles Jay is on the ballot in Florida, , Tennessee, Colorado and is going to be on more most likey. Plus he will be a write-in in other states.

Charles Jay is closer to Ron Paul then Chuck Bladwin. See Bostontea.us and CJ08.com.

Neil Kiernan Stephenson
09-22-2008, 11:11 AM
Proud member and former Vice Chair of the Boston Tea Party in Michigan.

The Boston Tea Party's membership is steadily increasing. It has a platform that is very easy to get behind. I urge you to check it out.

Also, you can be a part of it and any other political party you want. I have not left the LP, but I see the writing on the wall that if some serious changes don't happen soon the LP will not be a party for liberty.

boethius27
09-22-2008, 07:57 PM
This has potential for me. I just can't bring myself to vote for a party so damnably pro-god as Baldwin's.

sigh... I hate elections.

boethius27
09-22-2008, 08:02 PM
hmmm... cj looks like kind of a tool though. Nobody compares to Dr. Paul... we'll see..

09-22-2008, 08:10 PM
Watch out... Baldwin is a truther...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jbwu14Z3umw&watch_response