PDA

View Full Version : Real Time with Bill Maher

rp4prez
09-22-2008, 08:03 AM
Does anyone else think this guy can be a dusch bag? I was watching him and the ever so smart Rosanne Barr came on his show and astoundingly said that she would be more than happy to pay more in taxes because she feels like it would be for the greater good! THEN NO ONE argued with her that it was insane to do this!!!! I was shocked!

First of all, why pay more in taxes to a government that squanders almost all of our tax payer money on bailouts, wars, foreign aid, and oh so many that I couldn't possibly list them all.

Secondly, if Rosanne Barr feels as though she must pay more in taxes why didn't ANYONE on the damn show say, "are you a stupid whore? Why not take those taxes you would pay and give it to a organization that can really use the money and not squander it like our government?"

OMG! I was so pissed!

All these nut jobs are out there saying it's not patriotic to pay taxes just like the insane Rosanne Barr and the dusch bag Bill Maher!

:mad::mad:

Theocrat
09-22-2008, 10:05 AM
Rosanne Barr probably thinks it's okay to pay more in taxes (for "the greater good") because she can afford it, being a rich celebrity. I would guess most celebrities feel that way, too.

rp4prez
09-22-2008, 10:08 AM
Rosanne Barr probably thinks it's okay to pay more in taxes (for "the greater good") because she can afford it, being a rich celebrity. I would guess most celebrities feel that way, too.

Yep and that's why I'm so pissed off. It's just STUPID to think that way. The fact that no one on the panel and Bill didn't say anything to that.

Deborah K
09-22-2008, 10:08 AM
Ignorance is bliss

Highland
09-22-2008, 10:11 AM
Our gov't is scared sh**less and are sending all the messages they can to calm us down. Probably China is threatening us. Really all we can do is pray and act on what God lays on our hearts.

dannno
09-22-2008, 11:31 AM
It just amazes me how much Democrats hate what our government is doing, hate who is behind it, yet some how manage to convince themselves that we should continue to increase their funding....

lucius
09-22-2008, 11:40 AM
Does anyone else think this guy can be a dusch bag? I was watching him and the ever so smart Rosanne Barr came on his show and astoundingly said that she would be more than happy to pay more in taxes because she feels like it would be for the greater good! THEN NO ONE argued with her that it was insane to do this!!!! I was shocked!

First of all, why pay more in taxes to a government that squanders almost all of our tax payer money on bailouts, wars, foreign aid, and oh so many that I couldn't possibly list them all.

Secondly, if Rosanne Barr feels as though she must pay more in taxes why didn't ANYONE on the damn show say, "are you a stupid whore? Why not take those taxes you would pay and give it to a organization that can really use the money and not squander it like our government?"

OMG! I was so pissed!

All these nut jobs are out there saying it's not patriotic to pay taxes just like the insane Rosanne Barr and the dusch bag Bill Maher!

:mad::mad:

Bill Maher is a left-wing gate-keeper, spokesperson for the largest media company in the world: Time Warner. You may see lots of inane sh*t like this--it's propaganda. Say f*ck them; don't pay for your own reeducation; cancel your cable bill...

Indy Vidual
09-22-2008, 12:16 PM
He's funny, but not a person who actually supports small government.