PDA

View Full Version : No check for wall street, call today!

Change
09-22-2008, 04:27 AM
My understanding is that the CONGRESS has to actually pass the bill with the American Approval for this unworthy wall street and international bank bailout. Call your Congressman and tell them NO CHECK, NO BAILOUT, NO BILL.

As both candidates are speaking double-talk! Ron Paul Republicans must act, call today! ITs Easy Call your Congressman, then get on the phone and call the Senate FINANCE Committee - Tell them NO CHECK for WALL STREET.

HEARINGS YES, BAILOUT NO.

Change
09-22-2008, 05:17 AM
Where it stands! Ron Paul Republicans MUST CALL TODAY, NO CHECK!

http://www.ft.com/cms/s/0/9c89aa3e-8807-11dd-b114-0000779fd18c.html

LittleLightShining
09-22-2008, 06:23 AM
I called my three congresspeople today. I had to leave messages for Sanders and Welch but I was able to get a hold of people at Leahy's Burlington and Washington offices.

This is pretty much what I said. I'm also sending this message to each of them via email:

I strongly oppose any and all bailout proposals now under consideration by the Treasury secretary in cooperation with the Federal Reserve. It is not the responsibility of the taxpayer to foot the bill for unsound business practices. I understand that the alternative means likely financial catastrophe but it has to happen. The taxpayer should not be taxed through inflation by a private banking institution. Inflation is, quite simply, taxation without representation and I oppose it.

The bailouts must end.

acptulsa
09-22-2008, 06:57 AM
I just wish I could enclose a bigger check than the ones in those envelopes from the insiders. Hell, they're selling their Ferraris just to bribe their way back into a position to screw everything up again...

Change
09-25-2008, 11:05 AM
Keep the calls going into the House and Senate!