PDA

View Full Version : Launching a National Tax Resistance Movement

Adam Kokesh
09-22-2008, 03:03 AM
Thank you all so very much to your contributions to the development of this campaign. It is time to give it some more structure and direction. This is my proposal. Everything is still negotiable. Josh Lowry has committed to taking point on the web site for this campaign. We will be hosting a conference call tonight, Monday, at 2200 EST. The call in number is #218.339.4300 and the code is 621686#.

Proposed agenda:
2200-2220 Introductions
2220-2240 Concept and overall timeline
2240-2300 Role of the website and online promotion
2300-2320 Other means of promotion
2320-2340 Launch day activities - including rally, march, delivering of letters.

I propose that we declare November 5th, 2008, the beginning of a national tax resistance movement. We do this by immediately putting up a website at www.slaveuprising.com with a simple message including the call to wear armbands, resist tax slavery, and take action on the 5th. In DC, we will gather at the Department of the Treasury (right next to the White House) at 1130, have a brief rally, and then have an unpermitted march down Pennsylvania Avenue to the Capitol to deliver letters to every Congressman and Senator, especially the newly declared president-elect. We should encourage people to dress professionally, esp. black suits for the effect with the armband and the gravity of the issue at hand.

Part of the campaign to raise awareness will be based on the postcard available at the site. This will be our new slim-jim. You can modify the graphics, the message, etc, and mail them with strips of bed sheets, pass them out, or drop stacks in conspicuous places. The core of the website will be a message based on the graphic that is the front of the card:
http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_GEo0BrZlaCo/SNdeNFpaSnI/AAAAAAAAAGU/EyKSetssFjQ/s1600-h/Nov5+Card+Front.jpg
http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_GEo0BrZlaCo/SNdeNFpaSnI/AAAAAAAAAGU/EyKSetssFjQ/s1600-h/Nov5+Card+Front.jpg
The website will include more specific information about events in DC, and invite others to share (by emailing to admin) info about events planned for local demonstrations, like marching on a state capitol. It will also include more details as needed, such as the statement about the armbands:

"The white band is a symbol that represents our unity and identity as citizens of the United States Empire who refuse to be slaves. The white armband is an affirmation of our commitment to resist the Federal income tax. In addition, the color of the band does not stand for any race, color, or ethnicity. It stands for the purity of our cause and the innocence of those who cry out for freedom; for no man or woman has done wrong by peacefully demanding liberty and the right to live free."

The important thing about the main website is that it be sleek and simple.

The back of the postcard could look like this:
http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_GEo0BrZlaCo/SNdeNcinvlI/AAAAAAAAAGc/6kuFSYyOIwA/s1600-h/Nov5+Card+back.jpg
http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_GEo0BrZlaCo/SNdeNcinvlI/AAAAAAAAAGc/6kuFSYyOIwA/s1600-h/Nov5+Card+back.jpg

I have been developing this vision all day and it is 0520 here so I know I am forgetting a bunch of stuff. I will be checking back periodically throughout the day to answer questions. There may be more threads started to brainstorm on certain aspects of the campaign such as local rallies, or drafting letters. Please try to keep this thread on topic in terms of the bigger picture and what needs to be decided on the conference call to move forward with this. Please let people you know who might not be on the forums about the conference call tonight.

It is an honor making history with you all.

In solidarity,

Adam Kokesh

RonPaulVolunteer
09-22-2008, 03:13 AM
100% beside you!

ClockwiseSpark
09-22-2008, 03:15 AM
It begins...

Danke
09-22-2008, 05:21 AM
You may wish to coordinate with Tom Cryer's group, "Truth Attack."

http://www.truthattack.org/

Fields
09-22-2008, 05:30 AM
I'm in 100% as well.

kathy88
09-22-2008, 05:36 AM
All in.

brandon
09-22-2008, 05:37 AM
i'm in

Brian
09-22-2008, 05:38 AM
My thoughts at 4:19 in the morning:

Focus on the income tax or use tax. I'm sure that is what you were thinking but you left it out of your post. :) Many of us believe some sort of tax, like an import tax specifically to raise an army in defense, is ok. Just an example and not my opinion.

The website name might turn some people off. Tax resistance scares people. I think tying in the current scandal with the issue of perpetual taxes is the way to go. Something like "yourchildrenschildrensdebt.com" grabs attention. Your average Joe is super pissed off right now over this bank bailout. Tie it in and use it to our advantage. It's really the same issue.

Mass distribution of an agreed upon flyer prior to the march.

The flyer looks good. Maybe throw in a quote from the US Comptroller 60 minutes interview, or a quote from a Founding Father regarding the evils of taxes and debt. I would suggest black on a color paper as color copies cost a ton of money, and we intend on getting 100 million of these things out there (Im not kidding there). The name/date/location, television viewing information should be on the flyer.

kathy88
09-22-2008, 05:40 AM
Adam, I've seen estimates placing the individual piece of this pie at closer to $5200 just for the bailouts. I haven't decided whether I'm going to file taxes or not this year, but I'd love to take that $5200 deduction and see if it holds up in court. I may file just so I can do it.

constituent
09-22-2008, 07:04 AM
You may wish to coordinate with Tom Cryer's group, "Truth Attack."

http://www.truthattack.org/

yep.

also the various af2f groups out there as well... and we the people

no need in reinventing the wheel, rather regrouping all the various, related pieces.

My thoughts at 4:19 in the morning:

Focus on the income tax or use tax.

Yep.... everyone can agree that a tax on the "privilege" of working is indeed slavery.

Bill M DC
09-22-2008, 07:37 AM
Bump

Thomas_Paine
09-22-2008, 08:09 AM
Art 10th Government being instituted for the common benefit, pro-
tection, and security, of the whole community, and not for
the private interest or emolument of any one man, family, or
class of men; therefore, whenever the ends of government are
perverted, and public liberty manifestly endangered, and all
other means of redress are ineffectual, the people may, and
of right ought to reform the old, or establish a new govern-
ment. The doctrine of nonresistance against arbitrary pow-
er, and oppression, is absurd, slavish, and destructive of
the good and happiness of mankind.

New Hampshire State Constitution

constituent
09-22-2008, 08:27 AM
hey, gotta run but just wanted to drop this quick thought.

there are several "tax resistance" movements out there already.

imo, it is best to keep the white wristband awareness campaign, and any "resistance" campaigns separate for the sake of a broader appeal.

i'll expand later when i get home.

peace.

IPSecure
09-22-2008, 09:21 AM
Walter Burien speaks to the Arizona Breakfast Club:

http://www.cafr1.com/Pictures/WJB.JPG (http://cafr1.com/Video/AZBC.wmv)
Click Picture For Awesome Video.

GOVERNMENT OWNS IT "ALL" BY INVESTMENT!
http://www.cafr1.com/

"GROSS" INCOME of government is now 1/3rd "TAX" income and 2/3rds NON-TAX income derived from: return on INVESTMENTS and money generated from government Enterprise projects.

A complete government and (taken over by government) syndicated news media blackout has existed for over 60 years and it started back in 1946. WAKE UP! THIS IS FACT, NOT FICTION AND IT AFFECTS YOUR EVERY DAY LIFE!

olehounddog
09-22-2008, 09:36 AM
I,m 100% in.

luke-gr
09-22-2008, 11:10 AM
The taxation of my earnings is what got me interested in this movement in the first place. And I'll follow Olehounddog anywhere. ;)

Kotin
09-22-2008, 11:12 AM
bet your sweet ass I'm in.

Bill M DC
09-22-2008, 11:14 AM
Bump

me3
09-22-2008, 11:46 AM
bump

ClockwiseSpark
09-22-2008, 12:14 PM
bump

Indy Vidual
09-22-2008, 12:20 PM

Does this conflict with the US constitution? ;)

Ozwest
09-22-2008, 12:20 PM
Hang on...

You guys owe the rest of the world a few trillion dollars.

Are you declaring third world status?

ClockwiseSpark
09-22-2008, 12:22 PM
Hang on...

You guys owe the rest of the world a few trillion dollars.

Are you declaring third world status?

We're filing for bankruptcy. :p

Ozwest
09-22-2008, 12:24 PM
We're filing for bankruptcy. :p

Along with everyone else. :D

Indy Vidual
09-22-2008, 12:24 PM
...Are you declaring third world status?
Well...
We seem to have earned it, right?

++++++++++++++++++

Tax resistance should help to wake up some more people.

HOLLYWOOD
09-22-2008, 12:25 PM

Doesn't matter... we've ALL witnessed first hand how Washington DC and it's spiderweb of control, have consistently and repetitively circumvented the laws and U.S. Constitution for their OWN interests. (Corporate & Personal: Power, Control, & Wealth)

Ozwest
09-22-2008, 12:26 PM
Perhaps everyone should clear the decks...

And get back to Gold.

robmpreston
09-22-2008, 12:34 PM
Count me in.

bg1654
09-22-2008, 01:10 PM
I'm in.

StudentForPaul08
09-22-2008, 01:10 PM
wow sounds amazing!

Ozwest
09-22-2008, 01:15 PM
Ain't going to happen.

By choice.

Ozwest
09-22-2008, 01:17 PM
Buy bullion.

It is a personal decision.

Arklatex
09-22-2008, 01:28 PM
http://www.vcsc.k12.in.us/tcr/liberty/spirit.jpg

powerofreason
09-22-2008, 01:54 PM
17 and don't plan on paying taxes. If they want to steal my money they can go find it.

newyearsrevolution08
09-22-2008, 01:57 PM
Are you guys using the slaveuprising.com or the slavelaborers.com name?

ClockwiseSpark
09-22-2008, 02:02 PM
Are you guys using the slaveuprising.com or the slavelaborers.com name?

slaveuprising.com is the main one but if someone would prefer slavelaborers.com or anything else they can get the domain and use that as well.

Ozwest
09-22-2008, 02:06 PM
17 and don't plan on paying taxes. If they want to steal my money they can go find it.

Don't limit your opportunities.

Respect.

powerofreason
09-22-2008, 02:32 PM
Don't limit your opportunities.

Respect.

I'm thinking about not going to college and moving to New Hampshire and just finding a decent job there, among freedom activists. There's a lot of reasons for that, but I don't plan on having much to take away should the IRS come knocking. Call it individual secession. I don't want the state and I won't pay for it, nor do I want to fund mass murder aka war. We need to stand up to the government sometime. Things are NOT getting better in this country. I refuse to be Ben Bernanke's debt slave.

Gin
09-22-2008, 02:44 PM
Count me in...... :)

Adam... you are the Man... thank you for heading this up and getting us united on one course...

You all have done wonders with the site ideas... Great Job!!

This is going to be awesome

Adam Kokesh
09-22-2008, 02:48 PM
There has been a lot of talk on this thread, but especially the other of all sorts of bells and whistles for this campaign and the website at slaveuprising.com. Notice that the language on the postcard front that I posted at the beginning of this thread is pretty simple and vague in it's language. There was a lot in there that I decided to remove to preserve a shot at mainstream appeal. I originally wanted the armband to signal that the wearer was a tax resister or intended to become one, but that is not as inclusive as saying that it is an affirmation of commitment to "resist tax slavery."

Moving forward and on the call tonight, let's focus on insuring that the core of this campaign is strong, simple, sleek, and has the potential to appeal to the mainstream.

mport1
09-22-2008, 02:52 PM
This is an incredible project that I am completely behind. Civil disobedience and non-compliance are our only hopes now.

ItsTime
09-22-2008, 03:01 PM
There has been a lot of talk on this thread, but especially the other of all sorts of bells and whistles for this campaign and the website at slaveuprising.com. Notice that the language on the postcard front that I posted at the beginning of this thread is pretty simple and vague in it's language. There was a lot in there that I decided to remove to preserve a shot at mainstream appeal. I originally wanted the armband to signal that the wearer was a tax resister or intended to become one, but that is not as inclusive as saying that it is an affirmation of commitment to "resist tax slavery."

Moving forward and on the call tonight, let's focus on insuring that the core of this campaign is strong, simple, sleek, and has the potential to appeal to the mainstream.

quoting to put on next page

steve005
09-22-2008, 03:03 PM
bump

Ninja Homer
09-22-2008, 04:40 PM
bump

JoshLowry
09-22-2008, 05:04 PM
bump and added to the thread title.

ClockwiseSpark
09-22-2008, 05:38 PM
http://www.breaktaker.com/albums/pictures/signs/Bump.jpg

olehounddog
09-22-2008, 06:09 PM
bump

Leroy_Jenkems
09-22-2008, 06:17 PM
Sounds like somebody's been watching V for Vendetta...:D

Whatever it takes. I'm in.

Evey
09-22-2008, 06:22 PM
Let me know how I can help!

thomaspaine23
09-22-2008, 06:40 PM
Sounds like somebody's been watching V for Vendetta...:D

Whatever it takes. I'm in.

Well, this time around I think the term "Victory Garden" is going to have a slightly different meaning....:)

muzzled dogg
09-22-2008, 06:46 PM
lemme know the details bruh

JenH88
09-22-2008, 06:48 PM
Adam, I've seen estimates placing the individual piece of this pie at closer to $5200 just for the bailouts.

Yup, the number is almost 6,000.. that 2,000 estimate is way way low..

The total thus far
http://www.cnbc.com/id/26808715

Current estimated Us population
http://www.census.gov/population/www/popclockus.html

Adam Kokesh
09-22-2008, 06:51 PM
Look at the exact wording on the certificate. It only refers to the new $700b. The figure on there is just $700b divided by the population. The personal share is simply $11.315t divided by the population. The numbers are plenty high to touch a nerve. I would rather be straightforward and conservative with the numbers and keep the message simple and irrefutable.

JoshLowry
09-22-2008, 07:03 PM
blimp

amy31416
09-22-2008, 07:11 PM
poke

(that'd be my version of a bump)

nbruno322
09-22-2008, 07:32 PM
+1776

powerofreason
09-22-2008, 07:42 PM
b
u
m
p

Bruno
09-22-2008, 07:49 PM
bump call starting now

georgiapeach
09-22-2008, 07:52 PM
I'm in! I muted myself at the first menu, cuz it's loud at my house!!

Hi!!!!

V4Vendetta
09-22-2008, 07:55 PM

JenH88
09-22-2008, 07:56 PM
Look at the exact wording on the certificate. It only refers to the new $700b. The figure on there is just $700b divided by the population. The personal share is simply $11.315t divided by the population. The numbers are plenty high to touch a nerve. I would rather be straightforward and conservative with the numbers and keep the message simple and irrefutable.

I understand that and read the wording just fine, lol...just saying the higher estimate is still irrefutable- and certainly more shocking..

georgiapeach
09-22-2008, 08:02 PM
Well, I guess I just officially outed myself. Boorah!

nbruno322
09-22-2008, 08:05 PM
Good idea Adam, we need to keep the momentum and increase the pressure. November the 5th 2007 indeed started something special because until we restore our Constitutional Republic it will be used as a rallying call.

I was thinking we could use this date (or another in the future, anniversary of Boston Tea Party, Constitution Day, or some other day significant to the cause of liberty) to protest in all 50 state capitals + DC.

The Meetup groups would be key to coordinating efforts like this, they are an invaluable asset to organize and assemble and should not be disregarded with the end of the presidential race.

We could try to organize key note speakers in as many capitals as we could. MN could perhaps get Ventura. Our message would be simple: obey the Constitution and restore the Republic.. or ELSE. Of course we want to get our points across and show how serious we are about it, at the same not sounding too extreme as to discredit ourselves and the message.

Bottom line: It would be a phenomenal show of force if we could organize using the meetups and other methods in all 50 states + DC to protest the lack of respect for the Constitution in the state capitals simultaneously with famous speakers speaking in as many different cities as possible all on one day. I think it could be done and it would be huge.. Any thoughts?

georgiapeach
09-22-2008, 08:16 PM
How about instead of having a specific cause to donate to, there can be some sort of counter that people can enter the amount they donated to their favorite charity in lieu of taxes?

ClockwiseSpark
09-22-2008, 08:34 PM
I am Spartacus!

constituent
09-22-2008, 08:38 PM
was that ernest hancock?

ClockwiseSpark
09-22-2008, 08:42 PM
was that ernest hancock?

Not sure.

Bruno
09-22-2008, 08:43 PM
Well, I guess I just officially outed myself. Boorah!

lol how does it feel?

CurtisLow
09-22-2008, 08:45 PM
Word! I'm in.

georgiapeach
09-22-2008, 08:58 PM
lol how does it feel?

HAHA Kinda of like jumping out of a plane and not being sure your parachute will open. It's kind of spine tingling and scary all at once. :eek:

mport1
09-22-2008, 09:37 PM
bump

RonPaulVolunteer
09-22-2008, 10:07 PM
Here's how NOT to do it...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y6xlhOjEvGI

ClockwiseSpark
09-22-2008, 10:11 PM
Here's how NOT to do it...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y6xlhOjEvGI

.39 seconds into it and I was bored.

Give me a few to make sense of them and I'll post my notes from the call.

jabrownie
09-22-2008, 10:22 PM
Kind of out of the box but...any way we could burn an effigy of Paulson on the front steps of the Treasury at the Nov. 5th march? It's an act of civil disobedience that would certainly garner some attention since it's almost never done. Kinda like the old revolutionaries did with King George effigies back in Boston circa 1775.

Adam Kokesh
09-22-2008, 10:36 PM
OOH! An effigy! Heck yeah! (Of course, as the likely permit holder for this event, "There will be no such activity!") Let's move this discussion to the new section.

Adam Kokesh
09-22-2008, 10:58 PM
Shit, before I posted that, I didn't realize the thread was already in the new section! "Who am I? What am I doing here?"

But seriously, now that we have a vision with lots of moving part, let's start discussions in new threads to keep things focused and productive.

JoshLowry
09-22-2008, 11:08 PM
Kind of out of the box but...any way we could burn an effigy of Paulson on the front steps of the Treasury at the Nov. 5th march? It's an act of civil disobedience that would certainly garner some attention since it's almost never done. Kinda like the old revolutionaries did with King George effigies back in Boston circa 1775.

OOH! An effigy! Heck yeah! (Of course, as the likely permit holder for this event, "There will be no such activity!") Let's move this discussion to the new section.

Oh dear god, what have I done.

ClockwiseSpark
09-22-2008, 11:17 PM
Concept and overall timeline

This will be a non partisan effort that encompasses Constitutionalists, Democrats, Libertarians, Republicans, and the disenfranchised voters as well. Slaves have no political affiliation. We stand together as slaves.

Our goal should be broader appeal. Seven percent of the American people agree with the bailout according to recent polls. The other ninety three percent should be the ones we try to reach.

We must keep the CFL separate from any tax resistance movement that we undertake.

Reference was made to sending out the armbands in respect to V for Vendetta masks being sent out, possibility of sending out armbands or wristbands to large amounts of people suggested.

It was suggested that once this movement gains its own momentum it will be uncontrollable and that we should not attempt to control it.

Role of the website and online promotion

Contact Alex Jones, Jesse Ventura, bloggers, any news sources, everyone you can think of. Push the concept on existing forums.

Looking into the possibility of hosting various PDFs on Slaveuprising.com for the sake of letter writing campaigns, access to literature, etc.

A separate forum for the slave uprising website is necessary.

The question of products being offered by Slaveuprising.com was presented. The general consensus was the free market will provide.

This should be organized as a centralized idea with complete grassroots control. Multiple websites should be created for broader appeal for example, Patriotuprising.com has been suggested.

The white wristband and armband are the central theme to everything we are doing. If you don't like Slaveuprising.com, if you think it is too over the top, still promote the white wristband and armband idea. Hopefully, you will have another website to promote instead of Slaveuprising.com.

Launch day activities - including rally, march, delivering of letters

A video must be made as soon as possible with Adam Kokesh calling on all Americans to join our cause and to don the white armband/wristband on November 5th and march peacefully on their state capitols in protest.

Everything else that was suggested will be up for debate here on the forums. Let's get together and figure out how we are going to do this.

Other means of promotion

Aravoth!!!

We need you.

heavenlyboy34
09-22-2008, 11:44 PM
Thanks for the post, Avaroth.

I noticed a lot of people here feel abandoned when RP proposed the C4L, leaving the responsibility on us. Let's look at it this way-the classical libertarian ideal is decentralized authority (such as the internet). Now that we are all free to explore concepts of liberty, the movement can grow exponentially, and we will set fires in the minds of those seeking freedom from tyranny. :D

Just trying to be positive about recent happenings. Hope this helps somehow!

JoshLowry
09-22-2008, 11:47 PM
Thanks for the post, Avaroth.

I noticed a lot of people here feel abandoned when RP proposed the C4L, leaving the responsibility on us. Let's look at it this way-the classical libertarian ideal is decentralized authority (such as the internet). Now that we are all free to explore concepts of liberty, the movement can grow exponentially, and we will set fires in the minds of those seeking freedom from tyranny. :D

Just trying to be positive about recent happenings. Hope this helps somehow!

lol that's not aravoth...

good post though.

Pauls' Revere
09-23-2008, 12:13 AM
Will chip in and/or donate as my frugal budget allows to help someone get there.
:)

me3
09-23-2008, 04:45 AM
This is what RPF is known for. Coming up with an idea, and then kicking ass.

Great job guys.

constituent
09-23-2008, 06:21 AM
just to chime in:

it is important to keep the "tax resistance" as an entity separate but w/in the broader white band movement, rather than the white bands being skewed/misrepresented as a symbol of those participating in said resistance.

tax resistance is a tactic, uniting "the slaves" is the strategy.

imo, this simple point cannot be stressed enough.

(additionally, tax resistance has already been framed--negatively--in the public discussion, we're not going to change that)

the white band is not a symbol of the "tax resistance," though tax resistance certainly can be a piece of what the band represents.

in the words of the guy named ernie on the phone (ernest hancock?), "What's your beef with the government?"

the answer to that question, well THAT is what this is about.

and it does/will differ for everyone.

constituent
09-23-2008, 06:51 AM
I originally wanted the armband to signal that the wearer was a tax resister or intended to become one, but that is not as inclusive as saying that it is an affirmation of commitment to "resist tax slavery."

still limits too much.

you may wear the wristband to "resist tax slavery," i may wear it to "resist the war on drugs," or to "undermine the government's asserted sovereignty over my life," etc.

i think everyone will want the armband to mean something and that's great. the armband should mean many things, but primarily "i'm sick of this s* (whatever s* that may be)"

Bill M DC
09-23-2008, 07:05 AM
So an all encompassing acronym like EIE! (Enough is Enough!) or CFL emblazoned on the arm or wrist band maybe?

constituent
09-23-2008, 07:06 AM
So an all encompassing acronym like EIE! (Enough is Enough!) or CFL emblazoned on the arm or wrist band maybe?

if that's what you want, do it!

this is about you.

the more all encompassing the better, imo.

(though you might wanna talk w/ your CFL rep. first before using their name)

LittleLightShining
09-23-2008, 07:17 AM
So an all encompassing acronym like EIE! (Enough is Enough!) or CFL emblazoned on the arm or wrist band maybe?Please listen to the words: Enough is Enough (http://search.playlist.com/tracks/chumbawamba%20enough%20is%20enough)

Also, check this one, too: Liberation (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Et04NHod97c)

I posted the wrong version of the first link. Check it out now and play the first song.

Wendi
09-23-2008, 10:41 AM
Count me in. I have been watching other tax resisters for years, afraid to join their ranks. Hurricane Ike changed my mind. They steal our money, they rob our communities of the ability to care for ourselves, and then they tell us we have too much to receive help from them when we desperately need it.

JenH88
09-23-2008, 11:00 AM
Thanx for the notes from last night..I left at 10:45 and just decided to wait for the notes as it seemed the conference would run way way over the expected time..

CGeoffrion
09-23-2008, 12:37 PM
You've earned my respect man, I'll help any way I can.

RonPaulVolunteer
09-23-2008, 12:57 PM
http://www.votenobailout.org/

Bill M DC
09-23-2008, 01:02 PM
if that's what you want, do it!

this is about you.

the more all encompassing the better, imo.

(though you might wanna talk w/ your CFL rep. first before using their name)

Duly noted, Viva la Liberation!

muzzled dogg
09-25-2008, 06:20 PM
taxation without representation

DamianTV
09-26-2008, 01:37 AM
Um, thats no taxation without representation. But we know what you meant.

Guess Im probably in although not by choice. Lost my good paying job and am collecting max benefits from unemployment for as long as that lasts. But by the time April 15th comes next year, I probably wont be able to pay it.

I dont think now is the right time, the economy has to get into worse shape for those that arent RP supporters to stand up and say the same thing. Our elected "representatives" represent big business and big government. Wheres the representation for no more high taxes?

mellamojuana
09-26-2008, 01:33 PM
About the right time to protest. . . .
No time is a convenient time to spend part of our short lives asking gov't to get off our backs.
However.
I gave up completely when a program to help keep handicapped persons in their own homes turned into an opportunity to be verbally abused by gov't program employees. Oh, no. Verbal abuse will make me dig in deeper.

B-M-U-P Beam me up, (Ron) Paul.

steph3n
09-26-2008, 01:37 PM
I AM IN!

Man I was on the fence about this before but our congress is not representing us at all, they say the mantra of they are saving us from ourselves. We need 10,000+ to make this effective!

Slush Fun
09-26-2008, 02:02 PM
I'm in 100%, never again and spreading the word.

Cam
09-26-2008, 02:23 PM
I would like to see one state with balls to say the actions of the Federal Government are unconstitutional. Then pass a law requiring all of its citizens to compute their federal taxes owed and send it to the state where the money will be deposited into "real" trust fund. The money would be released to the feds once Constitutional government is restored. I know, what a pipe dream.