Harry96
09-05-2007, 08:53 AM
http://snipurl.com/1qcna

sickmint79
09-05-2007, 08:58 AM
lolz, cruel

starless
09-05-2007, 10:23 AM
There were about five times as many people when Michael Badnarik came through the University of Arizona in 2004. :D

im_a_pepper
09-05-2007, 10:24 AM
Wow, thats harsh. I would give up at this point.

Ron Paul Fan
09-05-2007, 10:30 AM
LOL! I would quit too. I don't know how he still has money after putting a lot into the Iowa straw poll and only getting 3rd. He's losing to Paul and Hunter in the national polls for whatever that's worth and he gets his ass kicked in all the other straw polls.

axiomata
09-05-2007, 11:32 AM
dang, I would have gone out of pity.

FSP-Rebel
09-05-2007, 11:46 AM
lolz, cruel
Normally, I'd feel bad for someone who gets embarrassed like that. But, never for a neo.

ghemminger
09-05-2007, 11:47 AM
The sad thing is we are getting scewed in the MSM - And we have moster crowds at our events????

Elwar
09-05-2007, 12:02 PM
I don't know how he still has money after putting a lot into the Iowa straw poll ...

Apparently he saves money on refreshments at speaking engagements.

jj111
09-05-2007, 12:04 PM
Probably they are all being subsidized by Giuliani and Romney to crowd Ron out of the debates.

thomj76
09-05-2007, 03:23 PM
http://farm2.static.flickr.com/1303/1332589474_ac44f9e1e5_o.jpg

I'm glad Brownback was able to almost speak to as many people as he has fingers.

:/

John of Des Moines
09-05-2007, 03:27 PM
Now if there were RP supporters there the MSM would have added them to the crowd total. That picture is priceless. How much media attention did he get before the event?

JosephTheLibertarian
09-05-2007, 03:46 PM
how do these guys afford to keep going? lol now their debt is more than what they have!

ghemminger
09-05-2007, 03:50 PM
Why pick on Brownback - he stuck it to Romney last time remeber!!!

JosephTheLibertarian
09-05-2007, 04:10 PM
Why pick on Brownback - he stuck it to Romney last time remeber!!!

I wish he would stick it back to Kansas

Chester Copperpot
09-05-2007, 04:11 PM
I wish he would stick it back to Kansas

Brownback is good for Ron Paul.. He has a small core of religious rights that will just divide the total for the primaries.... The more pro-war republicans in the better probably for Ron Paul.l.

JosephTheLibertarian
09-05-2007, 04:15 PM
true dat... I would have thought Ron Paul would have a tougher time with social conservatives, I know he must feel uncomfortable talking about his views on gay marriage "free associations" why do they think he ran has a Libertarian in 88'? Libertarians think social conservatives are quasi fascists.. but, he does well, we should see him "stretch" on his social views once he wins the nomination. He needs to lean right, right now... I would hate doing that, but it needs to be done to get their vote.

Chester Copperpot
09-05-2007, 04:19 PM
true dat... I would have thought Ron Paul would have a tougher time with social conservatives, I know he must feel uncomfortable talking about his views on gay marriage "free associations" why do they think he ran has a Libertarian in 88'? Libertarians think social conservatives are quasi fascists.. but, he does well, we should see him "stretch" on his social views once he wins the nomination. He needs to lean right, right now... I would hate doing that, but it needs to be done to get their vote.

I dont think youre going to see him 'lean' any other way than normal. Thats what sets him apart as a statesman. Just like when he tells mexican voters that amnesty is the wrong thing to do and he wont vote for it. Will he lose their vote? Maybe,,, Will he win their votes? It happens alot once the people understand the why of his argument

JosephTheLibertarian
09-05-2007, 04:50 PM
Well, he can word things differently. When he was the LP's nominee, I think he said things like "they flood here because of the incentives. We remove the incentives, we remove the problem" but now he has to get that social conservative vote, so he's saying "I believe in protecting life" instead of his real views of just leaving it to states, he talks about a wall and such... he's playing to the votes he needs to win it. He's not changing his views, he's just wording it better!

I would do the same thing. Once he wins the nomination, we can expect him to have a abortion stance of: "leave it to the states" this will not mean he changed his views, he's still personally pro life, but he would look more attractive to the social liberal independents / democrats

transistor
09-05-2007, 04:51 PM
i feel bad for him... now if that was rudy or romney, it'd be another story