PDA

View Full Version : Move your money into Gold NOW and stop obeying

RevolutionSD
09-21-2008, 06:46 PM
It's time.

This is enough. We're marching towards a fascist/communist system and there isn't much time left. We need to:

1) Start operating within a new monetary system, where we buy and sell items with gold grams. Goldmoney.com (http://goldmoney.com/?gmrefcode=freeworld) is a good place to set up an account.

2) Stop obeying like good Germans. They rely on us to go along with all the nonsense and the threats, but if enough of us simply do not comply, the system will come to a halt in a hurry.

Forget about voting, getting candidates on ballots, and writing your congressperson. These efforts have proven to be futile. It's time to stop being afraid of evil and stand up to it for once and make history.

socialize_me
09-21-2008, 07:32 PM
I've already begun to buy up the physical silver. It's much cheaper, plus Silver has outperformed gold considerably over the years. It's a much more stable investment too, since Gold climbs and falls erratically.

I'm currently invested in the stock market and was considering options, but this market is too unpredictable considering you don't know just how far the Treasury and Fed are going to step in--makes it incredibly difficult to have the foggiest idea where to put your money. I see the money going into Commodities. We're issuing hundreds of billions of Dollars almost weekly now from T-bills, and that money has to go somewhere. Wall Street gets it first, and it all pushes into one area. First it was the Tech Bubble, then the Housing, and now it'll start with Commodities. Oil prices will skyrocket, crops will become very lucrative, and gold should at least double in the coming months. I'm more bullish on silver, though. I'm looking at the SLV and GLD exchange-traded funds. SLV parallels with the current market price of silver (Roughly 12.67/oz) and GLD trades at about a tenth of the current gold price. It's a lot better than being in stocks right now. If anything, put your money into energy stocks, ETF's, or buy up some hard physical form of these babies.

Silver is already evaporating from the market. Reputable online merchants sell out almost right away, with many not being able to accept orders until mid-November because of the high demand. This will reflect on the market prices soon.

RSLudlum
09-21-2008, 07:39 PM
I've already begun to buy up the physical silver. It's much cheaper, plus Silver has outperformed gold considerably over the years. It's a much more stable investment too, since Gold climbs and falls erratically.

I'm currently invested in the stock market and was considering options, but this market is too unpredictable considering you don't know just how far the Treasury and Fed are going to step in--makes it incredibly difficult to have the foggiest idea where to put your money. I see the money going into Commodities. We're issuing hundreds of billions of Dollars almost weekly now from T-bills, and that money has to go somewhere. Wall Street gets it first, and it all pushes into one area. First it was the Tech Bubble, then the Housing, and now it'll start with Commodities. Oil prices will skyrocket, crops will become very lucrative, and gold should at least double in the coming months. I'm more bullish on silver, though. I'm looking at the SLV and GLD exchange-traded funds. SLV parallels with the current market price of silver (Roughly 12.67/oz) and GLD trades at about a tenth of the current gold price. It's a lot better than being in stocks right now. If anything, put your money into energy stocks, ETF's, or buy up some hard physical form of these babies.

Silver is already evaporating from the market. Reputable online merchants sell out almost right away, with many not being able to accept orders until mid-November because of the high demand. This will reflect on the market prices soon.

thanks for the input...and welcome to the forums; love your user name (Socialize Me) :D

Josh_LA
09-21-2008, 08:15 PM
It's time.

This is enough. We're marching towards a fascist/communist system and there isn't much time left. We need to:

1) Start operating within a new monetary system, where we buy and sell items with gold grams. Goldmoney.com (http://goldmoney.com/?gmrefcode=freeworld) is a good place to set up an account.

2) Stop obeying like good Germans. They rely on us to go along with all the nonsense and the threats, but if enough of us simply do not comply, the system will come to a halt in a hurry.

Forget about voting, getting candidates on ballots, and writing your congressperson. These efforts have proven to be futile. It's time to stop being afraid of evil and stand up to it for once and make history.

If Goldmoney is digitally circulated, it's as bad as PayPal backed by FRN. Unless you see the money (in a desired form), it doesn't matter what they SAY its backed by (in fact, it's preferable if they just admit it's backed by trust and force).

RonPaulCentral
09-21-2008, 08:21 PM
If Goldmoney is digitally circulated, it's as bad as PayPal backed by FRN. Unless you see the money (in a desired form), it doesn't matter what they SAY its backed by (in fact, it's preferable if they just admit it's backed by trust and force).

Actually your metal is physically stored in a vault, audited and insured by Lloyds of London. It is a pretty good deal about as close to as having it in your house as possible. If you think about it though, it is better then being in your house if TSHTF .... Switzerland is a nice place to have it in a vault.... :D

thomaspaine23
09-21-2008, 08:37 PM

I'd be wary of slv and gld, from what I have read there really is no physical backing on the paper market. matter of fact, physical silver and gold seem to be de-coupling from the paper market.

Try and find physical silver at the moment, you can't....

thomaspaine23
09-21-2008, 08:39 PM
Will be closing my stock account out tomorrow btw.
I'll no longer support a market that is clearly rigged for the big guys....

RevolutionSD
09-21-2008, 08:46 PM
Will be closing my stock account out tomorrow btw.
I'll no longer support a market that is clearly rigged for the big guys....

Nice job!

Goldmoney, by the way, is as safe as you can get, and nothing like Paypal. The company is within the jurisdiction of the country of Jersey, and there's really nothing the U.S. gov't can do to them outside of military action (highly doubtful).

socialize_me
09-21-2008, 09:13 PM
Yes, you're right about the ETF's, but it would literally have to be a complete collapse in the Dollar for the ETF's to be worthless--they are basically fractional-reserve gold/silver certificates. But again, if the Dollar were to seriously collapse, I'd think there'd be more important things like your family and your life. I don't see the Dollar collapsing anytime soon since if this bailout package were to pass, it would patch up the crisis for a few more months (just as Bear Sterns was supposedly supposed to end the panic that would be coming). In the mean time, you can profit as the price of silver/gold go up with the ETF's, and if you see the you-know-what about to hit the fan, then sell your position and buy up the bullion. There's really no reason to jump all into hoarding hard assets right now since a Dollar collapse is a while away yet. Keeping it in the market in the form of energy stocks or ETF's like oil, gold, silver, or agriculture, you are able to keep your investing liquidity high to where you can cash out. It's a lot harder to do so with the hard currency that you have to ship or find a market in your region. Plus you can't make money with up-trends like you can in the market. There's still time before the Dollar falls; why not try to make money off that in the mean time??

BarryDonegan
09-21-2008, 09:16 PM
yeah have you noticed that the price of gold and oil have suddenly divorced themselves from the rest of the market forces?

why did that happen?

is it because the prices of gold and oil on the market are somehow being fixed in a way that does not reflect their real price?

thomaspaine23
09-21-2008, 09:17 PM
Plus you can't make money with up-trends like you can in the market. There's still time before the Dollar falls; why not try to make money off that in the mean time??

Gave this some thought. In the end its come down to a moral decision.
I will no longer act to prop up a system that is rigged. Good luck with your trades!

KevinR
09-21-2008, 09:20 PM
my extra money has been going towards canned food and emergency supplies, no time for gold :)

socialize_me
09-21-2008, 09:28 PM
yeah have you noticed that the price of gold and oil have suddenly divorced themselves from the rest of the market forces?

why did that happen?

is it because the prices of gold and oil on the market are somehow being fixed in a way that does not reflect their real price?

You mean the prices have been going down/stabilizing?? This past week they shot up, but I understand what you mean. The Dollar is abnormally strong considering the circumstances of quadrupling foreign holdings of it, but again the market is irrational and unpredictable in the short-term. In the longer term, we should see gold and oil prices find a floor from which it launches from. I doubt we'll ever see oil below $70 or $80 again, which is sad considering a year ago those were the highs. We already know OPEC won't let it go below $60/barrel, and considering we're going to pump over a trillion dollars into the world economy over the course of the next few months, by the time summer rolls around, oil might very well reach that super-spike of $250.