PDA

View Full Version : Chant For New Hampshire

max
09-05-2007, 08:22 AM
If anyone here will be in NH....start up this chant during the debate..

"EQUAL TIME..EQUAL TIME.."

TV viewers will get the message...and this chant can be picked up by Tancredo, Hunter, Brownback, Huckabee supporters too!

Do this during the debate itself..it will get lots of publicity and make the media look bad...They cant blame RP because it applies to all the "2nd tier" candidates.

It just takes 1 of u to get this started

jj111
09-05-2007, 08:25 AM
If you want this message to be effective to a general audience listening to it, you must put out Ron's name. "Equal time for Paul", "Equal time for Paul"....

That way you might get some publicity out of it.

There is no way they are going to change the pre-determined allotments of time during the debate because of your chanting. This is a controlled debate, and Fox is not going to dump their pre-determined plans at the last second in order to please the Ron Paul fans.

LibertyEagle
If anyone here will be in NH....start up this chant during the debate..

"EQUAL TIME..EQUAL TIME.."

TV viewers will get the message...and this chant can be picked up by Tancredo, Hunter, Brownback, Huckabee supporters too!

Do this during the debate itself..it will get lots of publicity and make the media look bad...They cant blame RP because it applies to all the "2nd tier" candidates.

It just takes 1 of u to get this started

I'm interesting in knowing what other people think about this, because if people started this very softly, other just might pick it up, like you said. Absolutely can't start off yelling it though. Very softly and let it catch on.

Might work.

LibertyEagle
If you want this message to be effective to a general audience listening to it, you must put out Ron's name. "Equal time for Paul", "Equal time for Paul"....

That way you might get some publicity out of it.

There is no way they are going to change the pre-determined allotments of time during the debate because of your chanting. This is a controlled debate, and Fox is not going to change the rules to please the Ron Paul fans.

BAD IDEA! We do not want to associate Ron Paul with it. No.

micahnelson
09-05-2007, 08:27 AM
I would definitely agree with the "Equal Time" Chant. I wouldn't say "for paul" as the whole second tier is being railroaded in these things. There will likely be opportunities to chant equal time without being disrespectful. Let paul speak for paul, but if you think there should be equal time, i think stating this could be appropriate.

jj111
What would be the desired outcome of the chanting?

freedominnumbers
I hate when people interrupt debates.

Audience commentary should be limited to a YEAH! or BOO! after a candidate finishes their point.

LibertyEagle
09-05-2007, 08:29 AM

EQUAL TIME for ALL the candidates.

We want all the supporters for everyone to join in the chant. That would be the goal. The supporters of the top tier might not immediately, but they might be guilted into it if everyone else was saying this.

jj111
09-05-2007, 08:30 AM
I heard that Kucinich came up with a good one-liner himself at the last debate. I didn't hear it, but I was told it was something like this:

Q: Had something to do with school prayer or praying
A: I've been praying you were going to call on me, because you haven't been giving me nearly as much questions (or time) as some of the other candidates.

If anybody knows the actual quote, please post. Apparently it got a good laugh from the audience.

jj111
09-05-2007, 08:31 AM
"Equal time for all" might be more clear a message than just "equal time."

madcat033
09-05-2007, 08:33 AM
I heard that Kucinich came up with a good one-liner himself at the last debate. I didn't hear it, but I was told it was something like this:

Q: Had something to do with school prayer or praying
A: I've been praying you were going to call on me, because you aren't giving me nearly as much questions (or time) as some of the other candidates.

If anybody knows the actual quote, please post. Apparently it got a good laugh from the audience.

I think it was "I've been up here for 45 minutes praying that you were gonna call on me!"

tmg19103
09-05-2007, 08:34 AM
"Equal time for all" should be chanted everytime Rudy and Mitt speak - which will be most of the time.

LibertyEagle
09-05-2007, 08:34 AM
"Equal time for all" might be more clear a message than just "equal time."

"equal time" is something much more easily picked up by others in a chant. Can't you just hear it?

equal time... equal time... equal Time... Equal Time.... EQUAL TIME... EQUAL TIME!

Ridiculous
09-05-2007, 08:36 AM
Associating any interruption of the debate with Ron Paul is a horrible idea!

Like I have said elsewhere, I can just see Hanity after a Paul supporter interrupts the debate, "Can you believe the nerve of those disrespectful Ron Paul supporters?"

If Ron Paul supporters interrupt the debate, it increases the chance of Paul not getting invited to future debates.

If you are going to Chant, "Equal time for all" so be it, but please don't wear any paul gear or buttons.

max
09-05-2007, 09:21 AM

the desired outcome is to undermine the medias credibility..

millions of viewers at home would undertsand the chant and then see that its based on truth...

our main adversary is not rudy or romney or fred...it is the media and we need to undermine their credibility

max
09-05-2007, 09:23 AM
it just takes ONE...start off slow and build up...

e
"Equal time...equal time...equal time....by the end of the debate build up into a rebel scream...

they cant trace this RP because all of tancredo's, Hunters, and Bronie's people have the same gripe

jj111
09-05-2007, 09:42 AM
"equal time" is something much more easily picked up by others in a chant. Can't you just hear it?

equal time... equal time... equal Time... Equal Time.... EQUAL TIME... EQUAL TIME!

I can hear it, but if you chant it during the Rudy McRomney speeches, it will be confusing. The audience will not know if you are cheering for the Rudy McRomney to get more time, whether you are cheering for the Rudy McRomney... I'm not sure that chant would be as effective in communicating what you want to communicate as "Equal time for all."

If you chant any chant at all during Ron Paul's speeches, you will be interfering with his time and his message.

So when exactly do you propose chanting "Equal time?"

jj111
09-05-2007, 09:45 AM
I agree you will get major blowback by Hannity and others in the spin room afterwards if you disrupt this debate. They will spend lots of time then and days later talking about maybe it's time to eliminate the "2nd tier" candidates from future debates, because their crowds are disruptive and make it impossible to have a productive debate among the (alleged) "top tier" candidates.

Think about this: What would Ron do?

Answer that question for me please.

LibertyEagle
09-05-2007, 10:13 AM
I most definitely would NOT chant during Ron Paul's answers. Even clapping irritates me, because it takes away from his time.

I think starting off a low-key chant during one of the front-runners diatribes is still worth thinking about, IF it's looking like the same game is being played in this debate as has been in all the others. I don't recall the exact words, but don't I remember Ron saying something about peaceful dissent? Yes, I think I do.

I'm not suggesting anyone go in there and raise hell, or act like some kind of hooligan. Hopefully people would be smart enough to see what the situation was and play it by ear.

It's just my opinion though. Maybe I'm wrong.

klamath
09-05-2007, 11:05 AM
Absolutely don't put RP's name in it. All the other lower candidates are getting mistreated also. A low level chant that doesn't interrupt debate answers but is loud enough to that it can be heard in television might wake up the general populations to the disproportioned time and bring out the fairness side of people. It might make them pay attention to to who gets all the answers.

If it is disruptive it will get all the lower tier candidates kicked off any future debates.

mtmedlin
09-05-2007, 04:53 PM
Bad idea....as usual. Being militant in your actions only makes RP supporters look like assholes but then again max new the board would come out against this as soon as he started it. Seems to be a trend of him coming up with controversial ideas.

njandrewg
09-05-2007, 04:57 PM
maybe do it when the moderator says: "everyone will get to answer"....and then skips people

Paulitician
09-05-2007, 04:57 PM
During the debate? No. If you're talking about supporters outside chanting it before th debate... sure I guess.

LibertyEagle
09-05-2007, 05:04 PM
Bad idea....as usual. Being militant in your actions only makes RP supporters look like assholes but then again max new the board would come out against this as soon as he started it. Seems to be a trend of him coming up with controversial ideas.

Hey, that's not fair! Max came up with the Founder's flyer, which in my opinion, was brilliant!

What's wrong with bringing controversial ideas here to bounce off of others? I sure as heck don't want to stop people from doing that. Some will be good; some won't be.

Cowlesy
09-05-2007, 05:06 PM
Associating any interruption of the debate with Ron Paul is a horrible idea!

Like I have said elsewhere, I can just see Hanity after a Paul supporter interrupts the debate, "Can you believe the nerve of those disrespectful Ron Paul supporters?"

If Ron Paul supporters interrupt the debate, it increases the chance of Paul not getting invited to future debates.

If you are going to Chant, "Equal time for all" so be it, but please don't wear any paul gear or buttons.

From your fingertips to the New Hampshire Paulites.

amonasro
09-05-2007, 05:17 PM
Bad bad idea. To think that FOX would change anything about the debate because of the crowd is crazy. I understand the reason to show the bias, but it would only give them a reason to exclude him from future debates. A short, loud, enthusiastic cheer after each of his points would be best.

max
09-05-2007, 05:28 PM

Controversy sells and audacity works...

playing it safe always loses...If you follow football, you'll notice that "prevent defense" always gets burned.....

You bend over while Big Media reams you one.....leave the fighting to us

1000-points-of-fright
09-05-2007, 05:52 PM
You bend over while Big Media reams you one.....leave the fighting to us

If this backfires can we publicly tar and feather you while wearing a Hanson t-shirt? You wear the shirt, not us.:D

quickmike
09-05-2007, 05:53 PM
I think the Team America approach would be nice.

Ron Paul............ F--K YEAH!!!!!! Comin' in to save the mother f--kin day yeah!!!!!!

Ron Paul............ F--K YEAH!!!!!! Freedom is the only way yeah!!!!!!!

Neo-cons your game is through........... and now you'll have to answer to..........

Ron Paul............ F--K YEAH!!!!!! :D

DeadheadForPaul
09-05-2007, 05:55 PM
boo to this idea

max
09-05-2007, 05:56 PM
I think the Team America approach would be nice.

Ron Paul............ F--K YEAH!!!!!! Comin' in to save the mother f--kin day yeah!!!!!!

Ron Paul............ F--K YEAH!!!!!! Freedom is the only way yeah!!!!!!!

Neo-cons your game is through........... and now you'll have to answer to..........

Ron Paul............ F--K YEAH!!!!!! :D

lol!

thats what i'm talkin bout!

hey...anything is better than this friggin media blackout

DeadheadForPaul
09-05-2007, 05:56 PM
I agree you will get major blowback by Hannity and others in the spin room afterwards if you disrupt this debate. They will spend lots of time then and days later talking about maybe it's time to eliminate the "2nd tier" candidates from future debates, because their crowds are disruptive and make it impossible to have a productive debate among the (alleged) "top tier" candidates.

Think about this: What would Ron do?

Answer that question for me please.

Agreed 100%

quickmike
09-05-2007, 06:00 PM
lol!

thats what i'm talkin bout!

hey...anything is better than this friggin media blackout

Dont worry........ the media blackout cant last forever, trust me.

Every time theres a debate, his mentions go up a little and the MSM can only ignore him until his supporters are in the majority. Hes not a household name yet, but that should change.

The MSM may be dumb, but theyre not stupid.

PS I was only joking about the Ron Paul fuck yeah thing....................... dont really do this. :D

In a less uptight society, this would be great but...................... well

max
09-05-2007, 06:42 PM
PS I was only joking about the Ron Paul fuck yeah thing....................... dont really do this. :D

In a less uptight society, this would be great but...................... well

getting soft on me Mike..... : )

can we do it at one of those slam dance rave type concerts where everyone is stoned out? It might work there...no?