PDA

View Full Version : Paulson Plan. Sec. 8. PURE FASCISM

llepard
09-21-2008, 03:46 PM
(Sec. 8. Review.

Decisions by the Secretary pursuant to the authority of this Act are non-reviewable and committed to agency discretion, and may not be reviewed by any court of law or any administrative agency.

I have carefully read Paulson's plan for bailing out all his buddies and keeping the largest fraud in the history of the world going. That is:fiat money.

I know these guys will do anything, anything to keep themselves in power and yet I was still taken aback when I read this. If this bill passes King Henry has the right to determine who economically fails and who lives.

IT IS AN OUTRAGE! Please write your public serpents, Congressmen and Senators. I have.

Best, LWL

Right now they are going after the short sellers. Holders and purchasors of gold will be next. I have significantly increased my purchase of gold in the past few days. Like silver, gold is going to disappear. For me it is a no brainer to add to my positions. Time is of the essence. All of the technical services I take indicate that the bounce off this plan will only last a week. I think in early Oct. all hell breaks loose, banks close, markets close.......you know the rest. Imagine a melt down worse than what we saw this week. Think King Canute and the tide. They cannot hold it back. Life jackets are called for.

Kotin
09-21-2008, 03:49 PM
It is an outrage..

corporatism at its worst..

ShowMeLiberty
09-21-2008, 03:52 PM
There is nothing good or even constitutional in that proposal.

In addition to writing to my public serpents (thanks for that wonderful phrase! :) ) I will be sending emails to friends and family with links to YouTube vids featuring Ron Paul, Peter Schiff and David Walker addressing the real causes of the meltdown and the real effects of the bailouts. I'm also going to include links to some easy-to-understand articles.

After contacting friends and family by email, I'll be posting the same links and information on other non-political message boards.

We need the outrage to spread far and wide.

AJ Antimony
09-21-2008, 03:53 PM
The actual outrage is that Americans will allow this with open arms

ShowMeLiberty
09-21-2008, 03:58 PM
The actual outrage is that Americans will allow this with open arms

I'm not so sure that's really true. We may not be able to stop it, but I don't think the majority are welcoming it. I know we aren't big fans of polls, but...

Rasmussen said only 7 percent of U.S. voters surveyed supported the federal financial bailouts with 65 percent saying they'd prefer letting the firms go under or deal with bankruptcy filings and restructuring. (http://www.bizjournals.com/phoenix/stories/2008/09/15/daily63.html)

V4Vendetta
09-21-2008, 04:02 PM
Good Lord.

I hope the smart people leave the cities, go to relatives homes, or buy land in out in the country where they can drill wells, grow, and hunt food.

ItsTime
09-21-2008, 04:04 PM
what the hell have we let happen to this country?

AJ Antimony
09-21-2008, 04:08 PM
I'm not so sure that's really true. We may not be able to stop it, but I don't think the majority are welcoming it. I know we aren't big fans of polls, but...

Rasmussen said only 7 percent of U.S. voters surveyed supported the federal financial bailouts with 65 percent saying they'd prefer letting the firms go under or deal with bankruptcy filings and restructuring. (http://www.bizjournals.com/phoenix/stories/2008/09/15/daily63.html)

Fuck the polls because Americans are dumbshits. They can poll their emotions all they want.

We already know 9% support Congress, we already know ~30% support Bush, and now we know 7% support the bailouts. Yet nonetheless almost every member in Congress will be re-elected, Bush (McCain) will win a third term, and the bailouts will continue.

The conclusion is simple: Americans have no balls to stand up against old men in suits.

Ack
09-21-2008, 04:15 PM
I 100% agree. The fact that the believe they can push something like this through is appalling. It's even more appalling if the American people let it happen.

llepard, what are you keeping your money in right now? It's so difficult to figure out how to keep my hard-earned savings safe when they keep changing the rules on me. As you said, first they're going after the short sellers, next it might be people holding gold, then what? People with too much cash in the bank? Any suggestions on how to weather this unpredictable storm that doesn't follow the rules of nature or free markets?

crusader
09-21-2008, 04:28 PM
llepard,

Do you know any online sites where I can place an order for gold?
(or rather, where would you recommend I get gold?)

Thanks!

llepard
09-21-2008, 04:28 PM
I 100% agree. The fact that the believe they can push something like this through is appalling. It's even more appalling if the American people let it happen.

llepard, what are you keeping your money in right now? It's so difficult to figure out how to keep my hard-earned savings safe when they keep changing the rules on me. As you said, first they're going after the short sellers, next it might be people holding gold, then what? People with too much cash in the bank? Any suggestions on how to weather this unpredictable storm that doesn't follow the rules of nature or free markets?

Gold coins. They may outlaw them. But they can't take them if they can't find them.

I think gold is 2x, 10x, 50x or 100x in the new monetary world.

EG: you get a purchasing power multiple of this amount. Nothing else even comes close. BUY GOLD COINS NOW WHILE YOU CAN. Run do not walk.

Mattsa
09-21-2008, 04:56 PM
(Sec. 8. Review.

Decisions by the Secretary pursuant to the authority of this Act are non-reviewable and committed to agency discretion, and may not be reviewed by any court of law or any administrative agency.

I have carefully read Paulson's plan for bailing out all his buddies and keeping the largest fraud in the history of the world going. That is:fiat money.

I know these guys will do anything, anything to keep themselves in power and yet I was still taken aback when I read this. If this bill passes King Henry has the right to determine who economically fails and who lives.

IT IS AN OUTRAGE! Please write your public serpents, Congressmen and Senators. I have.

Best, LWL

Right now they are going after the short sellers. Holders and purchasors of gold will be next. I have significantly increased my purchase of gold in the past few days. Like silver, gold is going to disappear. For me it is a no brainer to add to my positions. Time is of the essence. All of the technical services I take indicate that the bounce off this plan will only last a week. I think in early Oct. all hell breaks loose, banks close, markets close.......you know the rest. Imagine a melt down worse than what we saw this week. Think King Canute and the tide. They cannot hold it back. Life jackets are called for.

Hi Leppers. Mattsta the Englishman here.......still plugging Ron Paul everywhere I can in the UK!

Yeah....I read the draft bill and I was literally shaking.

It is indeed fascism. It'll probably get passed by a totally ineffectual congress.

I'm seriously reconsidering my application to emigrate to the US. I've just got married to a US citizen.

I am wondering if this might lead to insurrection and possible civil war. It's THAT BAD

Mattsa
09-21-2008, 04:59 PM
Gold coins. They may outlaw them. But they can't take them if they can't find them.

I think gold is 2x, 10x, 50x or 100x in the new monetary world.

EG: you get a purchasing power multiple of this amount. Nothing else even comes close. BUY GOLD COINS NOW WHILE YOU CAN. Run do not walk.

I think a future bullion seizure is almost guaranteed. Nobody id going to be allowed to escape the system.

Unlike in 1933, most people have probably left an electronic or paper trail purchasing bullion or coins. It's easy to say you can hide it. Not so easy when they are stubbing cigarettes out in your eyeballs.

Menthol Patch
09-21-2008, 04:59 PM
The entire Paulson plan is pure fascist and unconstitutional, because the federal government has no right to bail out private banks.

apc3161
09-21-2008, 05:01 PM
I sent all my congressmen letters already.

It makes you wonder how they decide who fails and who doesn't. Was Bear Stearns buddy buddy with Paulson, while Lehman was a thorn in his side all the years that he was CEO of Goldman Sachs? Who knows, but it just seems all too arbitrary in my mind.

rprprs
09-21-2008, 05:27 PM
I sent all my congressmen letters already.

It makes you wonder how they decide who fails and who doesn't. Was Bear Stearns buddy buddy with Paulson, while Lehman was a thorn in his side all the years that he was CEO of Goldman Sachs? Who knows, but it just seems all too arbitrary in my mind.

A scenario like that could quite possibly be true. But they had to let somebody fail. They needed a fall guy. They had to draw some pretend line in the sand, to make it appear that these bailouts were something that they were reluctant to do.

The whole thing is a crock. An absolute outrage.:mad:

llepard
09-21-2008, 05:32 PM
I think a future bullion seizure is almost guaranteed. Nobody id going to be allowed to escape the system.

Unlike in 1933, most people have probably left an electronic or paper trail purchasing bullion or coins. It's easy to say you can hide it. Not so easy when they are stubbing cigarettes out in your eyeballs.

Yo, Mattsa, nice to see you back. Kind of late over there mate.

Well said.

If it comes to that it will be time for plan B......

PM me if you want detials.

LWL

RSLudlum
09-21-2008, 05:33 PM
I believe even Hamilton would be sickened by what has come of his dear central planning.

llepard
09-21-2008, 05:37 PM
A scenario like that could quite possibly be true. But they had to let somebody fail. They needed a fall guy. They had to draw some pretend line in the sand, to make it appear that these bailouts were something that they were reluctant to do.

The whole thing is a crock. An absolute outrage.:mad:

Yeah, LEH was a test case because they got too much flack from Congress. It did not go so well and Paulson's no bail out doctrine lasted about 48 hours until they bailed out AIG.

So, they tried the market solution, then they blinked. I saw Paulson on TV today and he looked terrified. As he should.

These criminals blaming the short sellers is like an arsonist blaming matches.

They will pay for their crimes.

Well placed sources say the Bush brothers have bought land in Paraguay because they do not have an extradition treaty with the US.

Other sources in NY tell me the sell orders by foreigners of US stock are large, unprecedented and urgent. They are also buyers of gold mining shares. I am not so sure this is a good idea because I think the governement will nationalize the gold mines.

This place is going to be hell when the shit hits the fan, about two weeks from now. Food in the basement is a wise idea.

llepard
09-21-2008, 05:42 PM
llepard,

Do you know any online sites where I can place an order for gold?
(or rather, where would you recommend I get gold?)

Thanks!

I have successfully used www.tulving.com. I recommend them.

Also, go to www.gata.org. Lots of good information there.

Or, www.321gold.com

But, frankly I have been using a local coin shop because I don't like having them delivered from afar.

L

Cowlesy
09-21-2008, 05:44 PM
Great post llepard.

Secure your castle.....while you are still able to do so.

BeFranklin
09-21-2008, 05:52 PM
(Sec. 8. Review.

Best, LWL

That would explain why they want to rush the plan through, and for it not to be reviewable by any court of law (which fyi wouldn't stand up because the law itself would be challenged - the whole think reeks of school kids writing it). Because they only expect it to last another two weeks, and they want all the money and protection for themselves now.

Also, insuring the money funds the same as the banks, but for unlimited amounts, will cause a massive withdrawal to money funds. This will cause a bank run according to the ABA. It will also put all that money under the control of wall street and the government. This smells. They just want it out of the banking system and under them.

thomaspaine23
09-21-2008, 05:56 PM
I've known for years it was coming. I hoped we'd see some sanity towards the end, (guess I'm just too optimistic).

My guess, they'll confiscate gold. They will also suspend withdrawls from 401ks and financial firms "temporarily" to use as a cover for liquidity problems.

Suggestions:

50lb bags of Rice and Beans. Cheap and long lasting...
Seeds (lettuce, veggies, berries etc). Plan a garden for next season....
Cash on hand. When the banks seize up, cash on hand will be needed.
Small stock of silver/gold... protection against inflation.
Basic commodities that you can TRADE. Soap, toilet paper toothpaste.

Alcohol!!! Probably a good all round hedge. Medicinal, tradeable, and there
will be a strong demand.... It stores for a long time, and as prices inflate
it will hold its value. (If you can make a still you are golden IMO)

Got a gun? if not you have a couple weeks IMO to do so.
If nothing else, a BB/pellet gun. You can at least take birds down with that.

Last, talk to friends/family and make a PLAN. What to do, where to go.

If things hit the fan, we WILL see civil disorder. The gubment will concentrate
on controlling the big cities.

Good Luck, we may all be needing it shortly:(

puppetmaster
09-21-2008, 06:15 PM

Also, go to www.gata.org. Lots of good information there.

Or, www.321gold.com

But, frankly I have been using a local coin shop because I don't like having them delivered from afar.

L

plus you can pay cash;)

its like getting it for half price

puppetmaster
09-21-2008, 06:26 PM
That would explain why they want to rush the plan through, and for it not to be reviewable by any court of law (which fyi wouldn't stand up because the law itself would be challenged - the whole think reeks of school kids writing it). Because they only expect it to last another two weeks, and they want all the money and protection for themselves now.

Also, insuring the money funds the same as the banks, but for unlimited amounts, will cause a massive withdrawal to money funds. This will cause a bank run according to the ABA. It will also put all that money under the control of wall street and the government. This smells. They just want it out of the banking system and under them.

once this goes through then we can all join the NAU and save ourselves with the Amero....I can't wait....:eek:

Neil Kiernan Stephenson
09-21-2008, 06:31 PM
I realized I wanted to run for Congress when I was watching C-SPAN and shouting at the TV screen like guys do on Monday Night football.

Does anyone have the whole script of this?

Man... If I do get elected some people are going to be grabbing their ankles on C-SPAN.

RevolutionSD
09-21-2008, 06:40 PM
Fuck the polls because Americans are dumbshits. They can poll their emotions all they want.

We already know 9% support Congress, we already know ~30% support Bush, and now we know 7% support the bailouts. Yet nonetheless almost every member in Congress will be re-elected, Bush (McCain) will win a third term, and the bailouts will continue.

The conclusion is simple: Americans have no balls to stand up against old men in suits.

We need a civil disobedience movement. Voting is just a suggestion box for slaves. We've been writing our serpants for ages and it has done nothing.

Time for non-compliance!

jabrownie
09-21-2008, 06:56 PM

L

LLepard, small heads up: the tulving site you mention is charging 3.99/oz. over spot for American Eagles. If you go to http://www.coloradogold.com/ you can get them for 2.50/oz over spot. It's a small two person operation, so kinda hard to get through on the phone, but my family has used them for many years with great results.

nbhadja
09-21-2008, 07:08 PM
If corrupt politicians like Obama, McCain, Bush etc and Fed members died I would dance the streets and piss on their coffins.

Joseph Hart
09-21-2008, 07:08 PM
link to Paulson Plan? I tried google.

lasenorita
09-21-2008, 07:50 PM
link to Paulson Plan? I tried google.

Text of Draft Proposal for Bailout Plan (http://www.nytimes.com/2008/09/21/business/21draftcnd.html?_r=1&oref=slogin)

wirenut
09-21-2008, 07:52 PM
It's an outrage yet american's do nothing to stop it. Its sickening just thinking about all that has happened in the last 2 years or so. Ron paul has been right and yet no one wants to listen. We are a nation of sheep.

itshappening
09-21-2008, 08:42 PM
thank you Larry, we appreciate your posts :cool:

puppetmaster
09-21-2008, 10:47 PM
this is the governments credit card limit....lol

$11,315,000,000,000.

AJ Antimony
09-21-2008, 11:33 PM
this is the governments credit card limit....lol

$11,315,000,000,000.

And they make it higher whenever they want

user
09-21-2008, 11:58 PM
And they make it higher whenever they want
Yeah, the government likes to regulate everything except itself.

Join The Paul Side
09-22-2008, 12:01 AM
Do you guys really believe we only have two weeks? If so me and my family are fucked. We live paycheck to paycheck. Living costs consumes all of our income. We don't have money to buy gold or silver. Record fuel costs have evaporated my savings over the summer. I may be able to buy some rice. But what if the collapse does happen? It is going to be total chaos? Every man for himself type deal? What are we looking at? I have a two year old boy. I am very concerned. :(

puppetmaster
09-22-2008, 12:19 AM
Do you guys really believe we only have two weeks? If so me and my family are fucked. We live paycheck to paycheck. Living costs consumes all of our income. We don't have money to buy gold or silver. Record fuel costs have evaporated my savings over the summer. I may be able to buy some rice. But what if the collapse does happen? It is going to be total chaos? Every man for himself type deal? What are we looking at? I have a two year old boy. I am very concerned. :(

I would only worry about things you can change. Just enjoy your family and try to save up a few dollars and buy some food to store. If you live in a big city you may want to come up with a plan on getting out of town if necessary.

all we really need :
Food
Water
Shelter....

devil21
09-22-2008, 02:14 AM
Text of Draft Proposal for Bailout Plan (http://www.nytimes.com/2008/09/21/business/21draftcnd.html?_r=1&oref=slogin)

What I find the most disturbing about that draft is that the financial instutions themselves become agents of the Government. It's not enough that the Feds can buy as much bad paper as they want. The banks themselves are now deputized as part of the Federal Government. That is pure socialism. It does not reference any particular banks or any particular distressed mortgage paper. It covers EVERYTHING. If you bank with a corporation that is not in distress, all the Feds have to do is buy one defaulted mortgage under this plan (legislation) and your bank becomes a federal agency. Scary.

Join The Paul Side
09-22-2008, 06:36 PM
I would only worry about things you can change. Just enjoy your family and try to save up a few dollars and buy some food to store. If you live in a big city you may want to come up with a plan on getting out of town if necessary.

all we really need :
Food
Water
Shelter....

I guess that's about all I can do. Thanks for the advice.

thomaspaine23
09-22-2008, 06:44 PM
I guess that's about all I can do. Thanks for the advice.

If nothing else, make a plan for the first 72 hours. If you don't have the resources
for long term, I'd suggest you do the following:

If you have camping gear, get it ready, and put together a get out of town kit....
Something you can dump in the car in 30 minutes or less. When stuff starts, go camp for a few days.

If we have civil unrest the police IMO will be brutal on anyone and everyone.....

Sandra
09-22-2008, 07:00 PM
Good Lord.

I hope the smart people leave the cities, go to relatives homes, or buy land in out in the country where they can drill wells, grow, and hunt food.

Don't make that mistake. Read up on hew people made it through the Great Depression and the collapse of Argentina.

DFF
09-22-2008, 07:03 PM
Fuck "Goldman Sachs" Paulson!

Sandra
09-22-2008, 07:08 PM

Just go ahead and buy dried goods and learn cooking, preserving, cleaning methods in the modern low tech mode. We have advancements and inventions since the Great Depression that make work easier that what it was. Living paycheck to paycheck has actually conditioned you and yours to live frugally, those who live on credit cards extravagantly will find it harder to cope.

V4Vendetta
09-22-2008, 10:53 PM
I really think I am getting physically sick from all the socialists garbage!!!!!!!!

This bill literally says:
"Whats that? Depression of the 30's? Ha, you ain't seen nothing yet!"