PDA

View Full Version : Will the next GEORGE WASHINGTON emerge soon?

Falseflagop
09-21-2008, 08:44 AM
As our country is constantly being fleeced daily while the crooked and owned Media is used to brainwash and sell the FEAR (now of the economy to the people) so that the crooks who put us into the problem gets more power?

I wish George Washington was still alive. I cannot believe what is happening and no outrage? TOTAL POWERS to FED and Treasury to spend endless amounts of money and the kicker NO COURT REVIEW?? WTF is that about!!

Just venting man imho

constituent
09-21-2008, 08:54 AM
what's stopping you?

JRegs85
09-21-2008, 10:32 AM
I believe that there is a chance Jesse Ventura could be the next George Washington, if things take a severe turn for the worse.

I wouldn't vote for him, but I do think that the two are comparable.

ScotTX
09-21-2008, 12:33 PM
I wouldn't hold out much hope on Jesse Ventura. As soon as the shit goes down, his ass will be on the beach in Mexico. What we need is a wise military veteran who is a true anti-neocon patriot of the republic. DO we have any retired generals who are worth a shit? I know Bush fired so many, there must be ONE who truely cares about his country...

Kotin
09-21-2008, 12:35 PM
I wouldn't hold out much hope on Jesse Ventura. As soon as the shit goes down, his ass will be on the beach in Mexico. What we need is a wise military veteran who is a true anti-neocon patriot of the republic. DO we have any retired generals who are worth a shit? I know Bush fired so many, there must be ONE who truely cares about his country...

you just described Jesse Ventura

regtoday
09-21-2008, 01:46 PM
When he does show up, where are you going to see him? How will he organize the movement? Will he be on TV? - unlikely. So that means you should be looking for him online. How will you know him when you see him? Once you find him, how will you convince others that he is the one?

micahnelson
09-21-2008, 01:55 PM
How will you know him when you see him? Once you find him, how will you convince others that he is the one?

http://www.subtraction.com/pics/0305/030522_neo_bullets.jpg

MikeStanart
09-21-2008, 01:59 PM
I get the feeling Jesse Ventura does not get involved due to the same unselfish reasons that Ron Paul does.

Don't become fearful of not having leadership, and throwing your support behind just anyone.

nate895
09-21-2008, 02:13 PM
I believe that there is a chance Jesse Ventura could be the next George Washington, if things take a severe turn for the worse.

I wouldn't vote for him, but I do think that the two are comparable.

Jesse Ventura has no real generalship experience. I wouldn't trust him with command of an army, I believe he'd plunge it into catastrophe after catastrophe. If that really needs to happen, which I pray it won't, someone will emerge who knows his stuff.

Truth Warrior
09-21-2008, 02:18 PM
Personally, I'd rather have another T J. :D

Micah Dardar
09-21-2008, 06:45 PM
Calling General Kokesh!

Original_Intent
09-21-2008, 07:26 PM
We don't need a George Washington, we need 10,000.

Highland
09-21-2008, 07:35 PM
GW was a Freemason....call for a purified version!

nbhadja
09-21-2008, 08:14 PM
Jesse Ventura has no real generalship experience. I wouldn't trust him with command of an army, I believe he'd plunge it into catastrophe after catastrophe. If that really needs to happen, which I pray it won't, someone will emerge who knows his stuff.

Umm he does not need to control the army since he won't be policing the world...

Real_CaGeD
09-21-2008, 08:56 PM
It would not be army vs army. It would be purely guerilla vs.

guerrilla force - an irregular armed force that fights by sabotage and harassment; often rural and organized in large groups

Matt Collins
02-21-2011, 08:41 PM
Mike Church and Dr. Kevin Gutzman discuss whether or not George Washington's birthday is worth celebrating:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fuNl8iepOOs