PDA

View Full Version : McCain's Massive New Tax - Neo-Cons must LOVE giving the government money!

Menthol Patch
09-20-2008, 11:28 AM
Check out the following site that describes the new tax that McCain supports.

http://blog.thehill.com/2008/09/16/mccain-secretly-plans-new-tax-on-middle-class/

Basically, McCain wants to tax the money that employers contribute to their employees health care plans! According to the above site the average person would pay approximately $100 dollars more a month in taxes.

Let me be blunt.

I despise McCain for many things. His support of the war on drugs, the war in Iraq, the war on terror, the patriot act, the federal reserve, big government in general, and of course the income tax.

However, this new tax that he supports is simply absurd. Any republican who has a tiny bit of fiscal conservatism in them should realize it's completely insane. I'm at the point that I think...

MCCAIN VOTING REPUBLICANS MUST LOVE GIVING MONEY TO THE GOVERNMENT.

That's right. I don't know how anyone who event pretends to imagine themselves as a fiscal conservative could support this big government tax hiker.

Of course for the record I must say that the Libertarian candidate Bob Barr is no better. Unlike Ron Paul he does not want to eliminate the income tax and replace it with nothing. He wants to replace it with the huge "Un-Fair Tax" and admits for a period of time while the income tax is being phased out there would be a need for both!

To be blunt, this is just more rock solid evidence that the only alternative for any Republican or Libertarian is to write in Ron Paul.

DRV45N05
09-20-2008, 01:36 PM
McCain does have a point when he says that one of the main problems in our health insurance system is employer-provided insurance. This has further bureaucratized our health care system and made the principal-agent problems in health insurance much worse, as both patients and doctors have little incentive to keep costs down.

However, the answer is not to remove the exemption of employer-provided health insurance from corporate taxation.