PDA

View Full Version : Cavuto on FOX 9-20-08, 2 HOURS w/ RP and other Econ. EXPERTS

jonathans
09-20-2008, 07:40 AM
Starts in 10 minutes

bucfish
09-20-2008, 07:41 AM
Get Youtube please I am at work. If only I knew.

MRoCkEd
09-20-2008, 07:44 AM
will rp be on for like 30 seconds at the end, or all throughout?
we'll see

thehighwaymanq
09-20-2008, 07:46 AM
will rp be on for like 30 seconds at the end, or all throughout?
we'll see

Well yesterday they were describing the program and Ron's name was like 3rd or 4th to about 8 people.

So that sounds positive?

jonathans
09-20-2008, 07:48 AM
The guys on the show that's on now were talking about the guests to be on, mentioned Huckabee, Trump, R. Murdoch. But when Cavuto himself was plugging it +30 minutes ago he only mentioned RP by name.
I think this thing is titled FACT v$ FEAR.
Looks like RP is being set up to be the KOOK!!
FULL ALERT!! IMMINENT ATTACK!!

MORE PROPAGANDA?

thehighwaymanq
09-20-2008, 07:51 AM
Bob Barr is there too.

And the pricetag is currently 700B.

thehighwaymanq
09-20-2008, 07:59 AM
Ron on now!

werdd
09-20-2008, 08:00 AM
Lol they broke him up!!!!

thehighwaymanq
09-20-2008, 08:00 AM
Lol they broke him up!!!!

HAHAHA, wow that was GREAT!

I bet that's all they give him.

Bruno
09-20-2008, 08:01 AM
wtf! They "lost his signal" sounded like fake wind to me!
Get him back on the phone!

jonathans
feeding radio address from Bush about 700B bailout package.
over now
going to RP on phone

werdd
he started talking about fiat currency,

murdoch was like SILENCEEE!!~

Bruno
09-20-2008, 08:03 AM
Neil says he doesn't want to talk partisan politican when the Senator mentioned Bush, then he mentioned Biden and Obama. Which is it Neil?

CasualApathy
09-20-2008, 08:05 AM
Is there a way to watch this online?

IHaveaDream
09-20-2008, 08:06 AM
I'll wait for the Youtube. I don't want to help the ratings of Fox News.

Bruno
09-20-2008, 08:09 AM

Actually, you are only helping the ratings if you have a Neilsen Ratings box on your set, or if you Tivo it perhaps. They have no idea you are watching.

constitutional
09-20-2008, 08:10 AM

Watching Fox News doesn't help their ratings unless you participate in Nielsen Ratings. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nielsen_Ratings

MRoCkEd
09-20-2008, 08:10 AM
will rp be on again

Bruno
09-20-2008, 08:13 AM
will rp be on again

dosn't look like it. they haven't mentioned it.

CasualApathy
09-20-2008, 08:34 AM
awww :(

How much did he speak?

thehighwaymanq
09-20-2008, 08:35 AM
awww :(

How much did he speak?

Less than a minute.

bucfish
09-20-2008, 08:38 AM
Youtube?

Chibioz
09-20-2008, 08:41 AM
Think they will bring him back?

BeFranklin
09-20-2008, 09:24 AM
wtf! They "lost his signal" sounded like fake wind to me!
Get him back on the phone!

Really, fake wind? Thats been documented to have happened before by the CIA to shut off a broadcast.

jonathans
09-20-2008, 09:51 AM
all the talk about how much to tax whom. is this fair.....waaa...maybe we should do this....waaaa.
I want to scream..!
STOP WASTING MY FUCKIN' MONEY!!!
WHERE IS THE OUTRAGE!!

Does anybody know if we have a breakdown of the budget, or all expenditures of gov't.
Know off a good watchdog group?
Damn, the people need to revolt.
This stuff does'nt end does it?

eric_cartman
09-20-2008, 09:52 AM
Youtube?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jfTz9oIyYj4

if you want more economic videos... i'm adding them to a thread in the economics & sound money section

http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?t=156589

texasbelle
09-20-2008, 10:42 AM
If RP is calling from his home in Texas then the static on the phone is probably real. Ike caused a lot of cell phones service to be out and even some land lines to be staticy

Bruno
09-20-2008, 10:46 AM
If RP is calling from his home in Texas then the static on the phone is probably real. Ike caused a lot of cell phones service to be out and even some land lines to be staticy

don't spoil it for me. Its not as fun to believe that. ;)

They still should have said, "We lost the Congressman. We'll try to get him right back on" or something. It was an hour long frickin' show.

H Roark
09-20-2008, 10:58 AM
We'll try to get him right back on" or something.

Actually, Cavuto did say that. Watch the YouTube.

Bruno
09-20-2008, 11:00 AM
Actually, Cavuto did say that. Watch the YouTube.

Thanks. I was watching live and didn't catch. I was mopping up my spilled coffee.

texasbelle
09-20-2008, 11:12 AM
don't spoil it for me. Its not as fun to believe that. ;)

awww sorry!! forget what I said! ;)

thrillhouse
09-20-2008, 12:38 PM
that static sounded really phony....

TheConstitutionLives
09-20-2008, 12:48 PM
They didn't cut him off. Good lord. If they didn't want him to say the stuff he always says then they wouldn't have had him on 25 times this year. If you think there's something sinister about his phone cutting out then you have bigger problems.

ClayTrainor
09-20-2008, 12:52 PM
They didn't cut him off. Good lord. If they didn't want him to say the stuff he always says then they wouldn't have had him on 25 times this year. If you think there's something sinister about his phone cutting out then you have bigger problems.

I will 2nd this notion, and i tend to believe conspiracies over official stories! :cool:

revolutionist
09-20-2008, 12:56 PM

+1 again

BeFranklin
09-20-2008, 01:39 PM
he started talking about fiat currency,

murdoch was like SILENCEEE!!~

I haven't heard one media source blaming the crisis on that actual problem. If that is the problem, a 4 trillion dollar package to the super-rich insiders can't be justified. Ron Paul is more dangerous now than he ever was for those who have caused this.

NoMoreApathy
09-20-2008, 02:45 PM

You're probably right, but you do realize this has happened countless times at this point since Paul's campaign started, and he appeared on TV?

How many times does his mike have issues, or his connection go bad, before "coincidence" doesn't adequately explain it any longer?

1000-points-of-fright
09-20-2008, 02:49 PM
You're probably right, but you do realize this has happened countless times at this point since Paul's campaign started, and he appeared on TV?

How many times does his mike have issues, or his connection go bad, before "coincidence" doesn't adequately explain it any longer?

It happens often to many other people. You just don't notice because you don't care.

sratiug
09-20-2008, 03:00 PM
I haven't heard one media source blaming the crisis on that actual problem. If that is the problem, a 4 trillion dollar package to the super-rich insiders can't be justified. Ron Paul is more dangerous now than he ever was for those who have caused this.

+1000

Cavuto tried to get him to say what he wanted, twice, and failed, and then fake static was used to cover up Ron Paul speaking the truth. That was no bad cell phone connection. HIs voice was there.

TheConstitutionLives
09-20-2008, 03:07 PM
+1000

Cavuto tried to get him to say what he wanted, twice, and failed, and then fake static was used to cover up Ron Paul speaking the truth. That was no bad cell phone connection. HIs voice was there.

bwahahahahahahahahaha!

LibertyCola
09-20-2008, 03:09 PM
you truthers are so fuckin dumb.

TheConstitutionLives
09-20-2008, 03:10 PM
+1000

- Hey, Einstein, why would Cavuto invite him on the show to try to get him to say something when he could've just invited on someone else who would automatically say what was wanted?

(shaking my head)

TheConstitutionLives
09-20-2008, 03:13 PM
One of the coach's phones on ESPN just dropped off during an interview. Uh oh! They're after him too.

RUN FOR IT!

ClayTrainor
09-20-2008, 03:19 PM

Almost as dumb as the "debunkers" or "cool-aid drinkers" who constantly feel the need to bitch at every truther they encounter, even when it's not relevant to the thread whatsoever....:rolleyes:

LibertyCola
09-20-2008, 03:23 PM
It is relevent, the only people dumb enough to believe Ron Paul was cut off when he was invited on the show(and had been on the show many times before) are truthers. Only truthers are that fuckin dumb within the RP movement.

V4Vendetta
09-20-2008, 03:45 PM

Do you have any answers for the dumb questions surrounding 9/11?

I guess the Firefighters, police, and survivors of all three buildings didn't really hear bombs going off all around them before and after the planes hit. They were hearing things.

thechitowncubs
09-20-2008, 03:46 PM
Stop yelling at each other...

We all hate the government, so get along.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q9luQ-yerVc

sratiug
09-20-2008, 03:50 PM
It is relevent, the only people dumb enough to believe Ron Paul was cut off when he was invited on the show(and had been on the show many times before) are truthers. Only truthers are that fuckin dumb within the RP movement.

Why don't you explain to us all how the static comes over a full audio range from a cell connection that doesn't have those frequencies. When is the last time you lost a connection in that way? Phones don't do that these days, they lose your voice completely.

1000-points-of-fright
09-20-2008, 03:59 PM
Why don't you explain to us all how the static comes over a full audio range from a cell connection that doesn't have those frequencies. When is the last time you lost a connection in that way? Phones don't do that these days, they lose your voice completely.

Right because there was absolutely no electronics between Ron Paul's phone and your brain, so it must have been the phone.

And yes, cell phones do do that these days. I've heard all manner of static and strange frequencies on my cell phone.

silverhandorder
09-20-2008, 04:13 PM
Do you have any answers for the dumb questions surrounding 9/11?

I guess the Firefighters, police, and survivors of all three buildings didn't really hear bombs going off all around them before and after the planes hit. They were hearing things.

I am friends with a structural engineer who investigated ground zero. Without getting into details if you going to commit your self to spreading the "truth" you should complete the education to become some one qualified to speak on this and then prove it to us. Various truther scenarios were debunked over the years. The government may or may not have been involved but you have no way of knowing to what degree. One thing is clear the towers were brought down by the planes that hit them.

Lets get back on topic.

Onethreezer0
09-20-2008, 04:32 PM

I'm a sound engineer and producer, and that is the first thing I thought when I heard that static. Ron's voice is coming through sounding like 96kbs then you get this full spectrum static sound sample that sounds 320kbs. And yes. Phones just cut out completely now, unless your on a 900mhz wireless house phone.

CasualApathy
09-20-2008, 06:18 PM
I'm a sound engineer and producer, and that is the first thing I thought when I heard that static. Ron's voice is coming through sounding like 96kbs then you get this full spectrum static sound sample that sounds 320kbs. And yes. Phones just cut out completely now, unless your on a 900mhz wireless house phone.

Couyld you actually make a real analysis of the incident? do you have the equipment to check if they cut him off or not. That would be sooooo awesome.

Paul.Bearer.of.Injustice
09-20-2008, 06:42 PM
I've noticed Cavuto getting real testy with Ron lately when Ron says there shouldn't be any bailouts.
Fox still tries to give the illusion they are fair and balanced.

itshappening
09-20-2008, 06:49 PM
wow that was spooky!!

that wind and interference was false IMO

DFF
09-20-2008, 07:30 PM
Couyld you actually make a real analysis of the incident? do you have the equipment to check if they cut him off or not. That would be sooooo awesome.

I'd like to see this as well.

DFF
09-20-2008, 07:32 PM
I've noticed Cavuto getting real testy with Ron lately when Ron says there shouldn't be any bailouts.
Fox still tries to give the illusion they are fair and balanced.

Yeah. I've also noticed Cavuto switching subjects in double-quick time whenever Paul mentions gold.

EDIT: OK, I just watched the clip, and out of 30 years of using land-line phones, and 12 years of using cell-phones, I've never encountered that kind of static.

TheConstitutionLives
09-20-2008, 07:55 PM
EDIT: OK, I just watched the clip, and out of 30 years of using land-line phones, and 12 years of using cell-phones, I've never encountered that kind of static.

- Gimme a break. You nuts are extreme. Fox would not invite the man on the f-ing show all the time if they didn't want him to talk. What's so freaking hard about that? It's freaking common sense!

TheConstitutionLives
09-20-2008, 07:58 PM
And yes. Phones just cut out completely now, unless your on a 900mhz wireless house phone.

- That's bullshit. It happened to me yesterday when my dad called my Cingular cellphone from a land line. I had to call him right back to try and get a better connection. Happens to my cell all the time. I guess "they" don't want me talking to my father.

TheConstitutionLives
09-20-2008, 08:00 PM
wow that was spooky!!

that wind and interference was false IMO

- The Aliens did it. They don't want people to buy gold since they initially created humans in ancient times to be their slave golddiggers.

V4Vendetta
09-20-2008, 08:32 PM

He sounded like he was talking on a standard stationary landline.
However when the signal was lost, it sounded as if he was talking on a portable phone, and was walking too far away from the base. But Paul didn't sound like he was walking. So I assume that when the studio called him, they were using something that would make it sound like a mistake, but really it wasn't.

Perhaps, the people at fox studio, used a portable phone to call Mr. Paul.
Then when he got too serious, the guy holding the phone, walked down the hall, and bam, Static.

RonPaulR3VOLUTION
09-20-2008, 08:33 PM
Fox News did cut out Ron Paul's response during a debate before re-airing it. Was it Fox News who also lied and said people were redialing and voting again when that wasn't even possible? Fox News was recently caught modifying the pictures of journalists they didn't like to make them look bad and passing them off as real. [1]

So, Fox News doesn't have much credibility. Cutting off Ron Paul during a phone call would be nothing compared to what they've done that is *known*.

All that said, I haven't even seen or head the interview yet, so I can't comment on this particular incident. I just wanted to point out it is already *known* that they've done much worse.

Do you believe they accidentally cut out Ron Paul's response before re-airing the debate? *

* I admit I have to re-investigate this, but many people were saying this happened at the time.

EDIT: "Cut from re-air! What Fox News doesn't want you too see."
http://digg.com/2008_us_elections/Cut_from_re_air_What_Fox_News_doesn_t_want_you_too _see
http://digg.com/search?section=all&s=ron+paul+fox+debate

[1] Fox News Doctors New Times Photos: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jvLLL2RFfmg