PDA

View Full Version : Pawns, Puppets, Players

jerry
09-19-2008, 07:30 PM
I'm confused and now curious: I posted this link here before and it got deleted and even YT is having a hard time keeping on there. If it's technically wrong, ok; is it offensive to name names (during players section beginning at 4:20)? What's the big deal? Isn't it interesting to see who might the players actually be behind the scenes/puppets regardless? I never heard of any these guys (except for one)before seeing this video.
http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=2af_1220540805

RON PAUL FOR THE LONG HAUL!!
IT'S ABOUT FREEDOM, PROSPERITY AND PEACE!!

jerry
09-20-2008, 11:13 AM
How can we hear what these "players" want/need or understand where they are coming from if we don't even talk with them. How can we talk with them if we don't even know whom to talk to? What would they like to say. Perhaps if we give them a chance to speak it out with words, they may not need to say it with harmful actions. The option would be there that, at that point, professional facilitators can be brought in help the dialogue process. Wouldn't it be liberating to hear what these players really want. Similar, I think to, how many divorces/friendships could have been saved if we just sat down and talked (even if messy and required a lot of time-outs).

What if it's as simple as baby boomers being addicted to excitement/cortisol and want more as they get older? What if it's something simple like that where returning to sacred space talking circles would be way more exciting.