PDA

View Full Version : Peter Schiff on Glen Beck 9/18 (youtube) Send Beck a Thank You

nbruno322
09-19-2008, 05:50 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wy77gj3-Lco

Great Ron Paul plug at the end. We need to thank Glenn for having Ron on twice and Peter on three times this past week.

For all you Beck haters I say you cut the man some slack. He has changed his tune remarkably over the past year and is doing the pro-Constitution movement good. Lets thank him for injecting some sanity into the MSM and encourage him to do more.

http://www.cnn.com/feedback/forms/form5.html?69

RPDelegate
09-19-2008, 08:23 PM
This is a damn good video and reserves a bump. I love the mention of money backed by gold and how much more stable the system was.

RevolutionSD
09-19-2008, 08:57 PM
Good Paul interview but I say fuck Glenn Beck. The guy disagrees with us on a fundamental issue- he wants the U.S. government to send soldiers to kill brown people in Iraq. He WANTS the bloodshed to continue. No reason to kiss this loser's ass. We have to make the MSM irrelevant, not continue to kiss their asses and watch their stupid shows!

nbruno322
09-20-2008, 12:14 AM
Disagreed, you will not that not everyone agrees with every issue Paul has to offer. However, Beck offers a way to reach millions upon millions of still sleeping Americans. He does deserve credit for having Schiff on 3 times this week and Dr. Paul twice. He may not be perfect, but I think he is eventually coming around completely to the Constitutional movement. His tune has changed dramatically in the past year, as far as the propAGENDA MSM goes, he is an asset.

Bottom line, he is one of our best means of penetrating the MSM and thus millions of Americans. The reality is, is that the majority of Americans get their information from the MSM and Beck is a way of reaching these people. I would love it if everyone got their news from alternative sources, but that's just not how it is now. I thank Beck and encourage him to further expose the scam of the Federal Reserve and emphasize the philosophy of liberty.

Kotin
09-20-2008, 12:20 AM
Disagreed, you will not that not everyone agrees with every issue Paul has to offer. However, Beck offers a way to reach millions upon millions of still sleeping Americans. He does deserve credit for having Schiff on 3 times this week and Dr. Paul twice. He may not be perfect, but I think he is eventually coming around completely to the Constitutional movement. His tune has changed dramatically in the past year, as far as the propAGENDA MSM goes, he is an asset.

Bottom line, he is one of our best means of penetrating the MSM and thus millions of Americans. The reality is, is that the majority of Americans get their information from the MSM and Beck is a way of reaching these people. I would love it if everyone got their news from alternative sources, but that's just not how it is now. I thank Beck and encourage him to further expose the scam of the Federal Reserve and emphasize the philosophy of liberty.

+1!

Malakai
09-20-2008, 01:16 AM
/agree

we take what we can get right now

Ex Post Facto
09-20-2008, 02:34 AM

Agreed...I'm waiting for him to start crying about the economy though. You can't maintain an empire across the world while your own country is failing. He needs to learn that and then he will understand why we are so adament about our positions.

coyote_sprit
09-20-2008, 02:42 AM
1929, 1979 or 1989? How about 1776.

iddo
09-20-2008, 05:44 AM
Good Paul interview but I say fuck Glenn Beck. The guy disagrees with us on a fundamental issue- he wants the U.S. government to send soldiers to kill brown people in Iraq. He WANTS the bloodshed to continue. No reason to kiss this loser's ass. We have to make the MSM irrelevant, not continue to kiss their asses and watch their stupid shows!

RevolutionSD, recently Glenn Beck's views on foreign policy are getting closer to Ron Paul's position... See what I transcribed or follow the link (http://en.wikiquote.org/wiki/Ron_Paul#Quotes_about_Ron_Paul) and listen to the audio segment from his radio show:
I think Ron Paul is right on the economy. I think Ron Paul is right on the Fed, he's right on gold. He's right on the size of government. He's also right on foreign affairs, to this extent: we should not be in the situation that we're in. But it wasn't the war in Iraq, it started long before, you can track this last course all the way back to World War I. [...] when you find a libertarian that will say: it has taken us over 200 years to put ourselves in this situation, what I think we need to do is turn the corner. We clearly can't cut all foreign alliances right now, we clearly can't just pull all of our troops back from all around the world. We can't do those things. But what we can do is set course to where America pulls back slowly, America does the right thing, and we bring our troops home and we say we're not the policeman for the world anymore. [...] the number one thing to get us to do that, is to be self-reliant on money, and self-reliant on energy. So that's what I want to hear from a libertarian, I want to hear: this is the 50 year plan. But unfortunately, everybody is looking at 2 years, 6 years, 4 years. And by doing that, you're never gonna get anything accomplished.

RonPaulalways
09-20-2008, 05:56 AM
Glenn Beck has done much to get Ron Paul's message out in the public.

ARealConservative
09-20-2008, 06:50 AM
I forgive Glenn Beck. Ron Paul cured his apathy as well.

bucfish
09-20-2008, 07:29 AM
Bump yes I thought it was cool plus Schiff was on Anderson Cooper last night

jonathans
09-20-2008, 07:34 AM
Is anybody going to start a thread for today's 2 hour special on FOX with Ron Paul, Cavuto and other "experts"?
I'm not sure if one is already created on it.
STARTS IN 15 MINUTES!!

Chester Copperpot
09-20-2008, 07:41 AM

I disagree... My folks are both mccain supporters. But last night I called them up and the first thing they both wanted to talk about was Ron Paul... Ron Paul.. they saw him on Glenn Beck and they could identify.. they were like "Glenn Beck doesnt agree with him on everything... but boy oh boy does that guy know his stuff.. He talked about the economy.. knew what was going on.. etc."

It was great.

Glenn Beck has done a remarkable job coming around in the last year.. But only because he educated himself. Now, he knows.

I understand your feeling of the MSM, but even if/when they become irrelevant, it still doesnt hurt having friends on TV.. OR at least self-educated people running real informative programming.

nbruno322
09-20-2008, 11:11 AM
i disagree... My folks are both mccain supporters. But last night i called them up and the first thing they both wanted to talk about was ron paul... Ron paul.. They saw him on glenn beck and they could identify.. They were like "glenn beck doesnt agree with him on everything... But boy oh boy does that guy know his stuff.. He talked about the economy.. Knew what was going on.. Etc."

it was great.

Glenn beck has done a remarkable job coming around in the last year.. But only because he educated himself. Now, he knows.

I understand your feeling of the msm, but even if/when they become irrelevant, it still doesnt hurt having friends on tv.. Or at least self-educated people running real informative programming.

+1776