PDA

View Full Version : Bailout or fraud?

johnwk
09-19-2008, 01:44 PM
This banking deal is not about mismanagement! Repeat after me…This banking deal is not about mismanagement. This whole deal right from the very beginning [Freddy and Fanny] was the ground work for the plundering of the American working people’s federal treasury by Congress, and Congress’s inside crowd and was accomplished with the help of our nation’s unconstitutional federal reserve system.. There is nothing new here! Learn from history and the words of our founding fathers!

See: John Law and the Mississippi Bubble: 1718-1720 (http://mshistory.k12.ms.us/index.php?id=70) to understand what is now taking place in America with our privately owned banking institution called the federal reserve.

Isn’t it time for the American people to pay a visit to Washington, D.C. with their sporting gear and a good supply of tar and feathers?

JWK

I believe that banking institutions are more dangerous to our liberties than standing armies. If the American people ever allow private banks to control the issue of their currency, first by inflation, then by deflation, the banks and corporations that will grow up around [the banks] will deprive the people of all property until their children wake-up homeless on the continent their fathers conquered. The issuing power should be taken from the banks and restored to the people, to whom it properly belongs. Thomas Jefferson, Letter to the Secretary of the Treasury Albert Gallatin (1802)
3rd president of US (1743 - 1826)

heavenlyboy34
09-19-2008, 02:01 PM
I call it fraud. But then again, I take it more seriously than the shmucks in the media and in office.

Shmucks suck! :mad:

phixion
09-19-2008, 02:08 PM
It was clearly by design.

Pete

cheapseats
09-25-2008, 04:02 AM
Both. Decidedly, both.

pacelli
09-25-2008, 07:51 AM
Robbery, a stick-up, fraud, debt servitude, debt slavery. The 13th amendment prohibits involuntary servitude and as Ron Paul said only 15% of Americans care about the Constitution.

Sandra
09-25-2008, 08:00 AM
The FBI has been investigating AIG since March 2008. Credit default swaps gambling on mortgages) were largely to blame as well as falsified reports. Since they acted so irresponsibly, AIG deserves no bailout from anyone.

I have a question, do credit default swaps only deal with the default of a single entity or are they allowed to bundle multiple accounts as a single swap?

Truth Warrior
09-25-2008, 08:03 AM
FRAUD!!! If it's government, the safe bet is FRAUD.<IMHO> :p