PDA

View Full Version : Pledge3rdParty.com!!!

rp4prez
09-19-2008, 01:33 PM
I just got done setting this up! It's a big goal but thought I would throw it out there! :D Please help and support!

www.pledge3rdparty.com

In the spirt of the grassroots Ron Paul money bombs. Please join us this November 4th and beyond for the biggest day in American politics. Our goal is to bring together a million people to pledge their support and vote to a third party candidate for the up coming presidential elections and beyond, creating a one day vote total of millions who do not vote for either the Democratic or Republican parties.

Please subscribe via feedburner below to confirm your commitment to pledge your support and vote to a thrid party. Each day you will receive an email with the number of subscribers. In this way we will know exactly where we stand in our efforts. Our goal is one million people before election day November 4th, 2008.

Flash
09-19-2008, 01:38 PM
Pledged

newyearsrevolution08
09-19-2008, 01:39 PM
no offense but what is the point of collecting the email addresses for this?

rp4prez
09-19-2008, 01:40 PM
no offense but what is the point of collecting the email addresses for this?

Same reason why people pledged for the Ron Paul money bombs. If you don't want to pledge that's cool. :)

newyearsrevolution08
09-19-2008, 02:02 PM
Same reason why people pledged for the Ron Paul money bombs. If you don't want to pledge that's cool. :)

not really the same reason, unless I am confused

you are not doing a money bomb

What is the point of the email list.

As in, the money bombs everyone gets emailed the day of the money bomb or the day before so they can remember.

Do you need the email lists to remind people to vote, remind them WHO to vote for, or just to get an overall tally of who will be voting 3rd party no matter which 3rd party candidate they vote for?

I guess I just don't get the point of needing to pledge, ie enter an email address into something unless it will be used for something.

I saw it said you will get emailed with the numbers. Can't this pretty much be done with a poll?

Maybe I am just confused, need more sleep.

rp4prez
09-19-2008, 02:14 PM
not really the same reason, unless I am confused

you are not doing a money bomb

What is the point of the email list.

As in, the money bombs everyone gets emailed the day of the money bomb or the day before so they can remember.

Do you need the email lists to remind people to vote, remind them WHO to vote for, or just to get an overall tally of who will be voting 3rd party no matter which 3rd party candidate they vote for?

I guess I just don't get the point of needing to pledge, ie enter an email address into something unless it will be used for something.

I saw it said you will get emailed with the numbers. Can't this pretty much be done with a poll?

Maybe I am just confused, need more sleep.

Yep going to email people and update site with the numbers of how many have pledged and to get out and vote on the 4th... thanks for the feedback! ;)

RCA
09-19-2008, 02:40 PM
Pledged, great site!

rp4prez
09-19-2008, 02:43 PM
Pledged, great site!
Thanks! :D

RCA
09-19-2008, 02:44 PM
The only thing I would suggest is putting up a counter and not doing daily emails. You might get higher numbers this way.

rp4prez
09-22-2008, 06:18 AM
*bump*