PDA

View Full Version : Granny Warrior Live Tonight!!

kittyc
09-19-2008, 12:38 PM
GRANNY WARRIORS
September 19th. 2008

Granny Warriors are going live on the internet radio this evening at 8 PM Eastern time. Click on www.nowlive.com and look at the shows listings there at 5 PM Pacific time. You may have to adjust your time zone to listen at the right time. We will be talking about all we have done and why. Join us in the chat room and ask questions, call in and talk to us, yell at us, cuss us out, or help in finding answers to some very troubling questions.

This broadcast will not be the doom and gloom variety but hopefully a fun way to let everyone know they are not doomed, we can still win, we can all survive and with good health and a full belly. With a little work, thought and planing we can foil the NEW World Orderlies.. Lets all do it. Many of you are already prepared but a lot of you have not taken the warning or just can't afford to buy all the supplies needed at one time, we hope to help give you options and help with this and getting a kick start to being a soverign individual totally responsible for your own lives and how you wish to live.

I want to thank all of you for your replys to the cook book, I am so glad it has helped as well as entertained you. I am overwhelmed with the response. We still have copies and can print up more if necessary which would be wonderful. Many of you have asked about discounts for more books, while we are not making a bundle on the price I do want to get them out to people so decided to make a one price deal for multiple books.. how would 10 books for $10.00 each plus postage sound? I have edited the book and added a few new parts and hopefully made it a much better offering.

www.grannywarriors.com

Think about getting your gardens seeds while you are there.

There is also a problem with the Raffle as I found that I cannot send Raffle tickets via the mail. They will have to be sent via email which will be happening shortly for those of you that are waiting. Print them out and hold on to them for the drawing.

The future of this country is strictly up to us.

constitutional
09-19-2008, 12:39 PM
This is the same old women who sued Ron Paul?

Kotin
09-19-2008, 12:42 PM
its become abundantly clear you are only here to promote the granny warriors..

Sandra
09-19-2008, 12:56 PM
But she's got a storeon her website! Linda is also almost every poster in her forum. Click on thread and click on the mailbox.

Update: she deleted all of those posts.