PDA

View Full Version : Look Like a National Emergency Yet??

Kotin
09-19-2008, 10:51 AM
well I'm more than a little worried that Bush will declare a national emergency from this when the next link or two in the chain break off...

It looks like Bush wont even need a War with Iran or a new Terrorist attack to do this...

I am going to the store today for ammo and food.

Bruno
09-19-2008, 10:57 AM
well I'm more than a little worried that Bush will declare a national emergency from this when the next link or two in the chain break off...

It looks like Bush wont even need a War with Iran or a new Terrorist attack to do this...

I am going to the store today for ammo and food.

Well, I'm not ready to panic yet (not saying you are), but stocking up on food and essentials is never a bad idea.
Could a financial crisis be used to declare a national emergency? Certainly. But we are a ways off yet. How far off? Who knows.

Kotin
09-19-2008, 10:59 AM
Well, I'm not ready to panic yet (not saying you are), but stocking up on food and essentials is never a bad idea.
Could a financial crisis be used to declare a national emergency? Certainly. But we are a ways off yet. How far off? Who knows.

agreed, and to be honest, I still think we may attack Iran.. though I dont know how that is possible in our current situation.. they will find a way.

Deborah K
09-19-2008, 11:00 AM
Anyone ever looked at all of his executive orders??? The man can essentially declare himself a dictator if he wants to.

Anyone know any snipers? I'm kidding!!! It's a joke!! I'm just sayin'.....

Bruno
09-19-2008, 11:01 AM
Anyone ever looked at all of his executive orders??? The man can essentially declare himself a dictator if he wants to.

Anyone know any snipers? I'm kidding!!! It's a joke!! I'm just sayin'.....

Be very careful there! :D

Kotin
09-19-2008, 11:03 AM

exactly.. essentially, through those executive orders, he can nationalize everything and dispose of the Constitution as well..

Deborah K
09-19-2008, 11:03 AM
Be very careful there! :D

I know....damnit I keep forgetting I don't have free speech anymore. :D

Deborah K
09-19-2008, 11:07 AM
http://www.globalresearch.ca/index.php?context=viewArticle&code=CHI20070521&articleId=5720

New presidential directive gives Bush dictatorial power
National Security & Homeland Security Presidential Directive establishes "National Continuity Policy"

by Larry Chin

The National Security and Homeland Security Presidential Directive, signed on May 9, 2007 declares that in the event of a “catastrophic event”, George W. Bush can become what is best described as "a dictator":

"The President shall lead the activities of the Federal Government for ensuring constitutional government."

This directive, completely unnoticed by the media, and given no scrutiny by Congress, literally gives the White House unprecedented dictatorial power over the government and the country, bypassing the US Congress and obliterating the separation of powers. The directive also placed the Secretary of Homeland Security in charge of domestic “security”.

The full text is below. A critical analysis on the directive can be found here.

This is another step towards official martial law (see “US government fans homeland security fears”), which suggests that a new "catastrophic event" 9/11-type pretext could be in the pipeline.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

National Security and Homeland Security Presidential Directive

NATIONAL SECURITY PRESIDENTIAL DIRECTIVE/NSPD 51

HOMELAND SECURITY PRESIDENTIAL DIRECTIVE/HSPD-20

Subject: National Continuity Policy

Purpose

(1) This directive establishes a comprehnsive national policy on the continuity of Federal Government structures and operations and a single National Continuity Coordinator responsible for coordinating the development and implementation of Federal continuity policies. This policy establishes "National Essential Functions," prescribes continuity requirements for all executive departments and agencies, and provides guidance for State, local, territorial, and tribal governments, and private sector organizations in order to ensure a comprehensive and integrated national continuity program that will enhance the credibility of our national security posture and enable a more rapid and effective response to and recovery from a national emergency.

(click link above for more....)

Paul.Bearer.of.Injustice
09-19-2008, 11:09 AM
Interesting how the financial short-selling ban ends on Oct 2.
Everything seems to fit perfectly into this investigative guy's research:

He predicted the Sept 15th crash to the day back in July on the Google Finance boards. His name is "Reinhardt"
link to google finance (http://finance.google.com/group/google.finance.983582/search?q=reinhardt&start=0&scoring=d&pli=1)

His website:
http://www.enterprisecorruption.com/

rpfan2008
09-19-2008, 11:10 AM
emergency> martial law> camps> bird flu

Danke
09-19-2008, 11:11 AM

Unless he is implementing legislation that gave the president certain discretionary powers, executive orders only affect those in the executive branch.

Now convincing some goons with guns, backed up by a corrupt judiciary, may be a different story.

JoshLowry
09-19-2008, 11:24 AM
I think Bush wants to get out before any shit hits any fans.

A. Havnes
09-19-2008, 11:55 AM
I think my biggest fear would be if it was decided that a one world government would be the end to all monetary problems. However, a national emergency would be pretty darned scary, too.

In the end, I think Ron Paul is right and we'll have to completely rethink out monetary system before everything crashes, and if it does, I can guarentee that none of the current candidates (except maybe Baldwin) would do anything good.

phoenixrising
09-19-2008, 11:58 AM
google this one:
<<never mind>>>

D.H.
09-19-2008, 11:58 AM
PaulBearer Of Injustice;

This Legatus is intriguing... any thoughts or further explanation explanation on this? For dummies like me?:rolleyes:

Someone mentioned Bush covering himself. I remember Neil Bush being involved in the S&L scandal. Are people aware Jeb Bush got hired at Lehman Brothers Aug 07? Seems suspicious...

Paul.Bearer.of.Injustice
09-19-2008, 12:55 PM
PaulBearer Of Injustice;

This Legatus is intriguing... any thoughts or further explanation explanation on this? For dummies like me?:rolleyes:

Someone mentioned Bush covering himself. I remember Neil Bush being involved in the S&L scandal. Are people aware Jeb Bush got hired at Lehman Brothers Aug 07? Seems suspicious...

basically the guy's conclusion is that periodic planned debasements of the equity markets pay for overseas infrastructure to outsource labor and drive down employment costs for the corporations here at home, and it seems to coincide with this pilgrimage to Rome, who is the main launderer of the money, I believe.
He gives numerous example throughout history of similar events played out over and over again, from Canals to railroads to today's corporations.
I'm sorta leery on Vatican conspiracies and I haven't read the entire site all the way through so I may be a little off on the Vatican part.

dsentell
09-19-2008, 01:05 PM

True!

This is so scary that I wrote my Congresswoman about it. She wrote me back saying not to be concerned because Congress has oversight (that in inself is a joke).

I copied her letter and returned it to her, adding on the bottom that Congress has no power at all if Bush decides to abolish it, which he has given himself the power to do . . . . .