PDA

View Full Version : Quit the forums!

Joseph Hart
09-18-2008, 10:31 PM
And go do something! Save the country perhaps?

Thank you - Joe

sidster
09-18-2008, 10:32 PM
bye!

heavenlyboy34
09-18-2008, 10:34 PM

Thank you - Joe

Why can't I do both? Are you a forum dictator now? :confused::eek:

durden0
09-18-2008, 10:43 PM
http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?t=156082

You can make a difference without ever leaving the forums if you must.

Jeremy
09-18-2008, 10:44 PM
I'll never join you

RSLudlum
09-18-2008, 10:47 PM
sorry, my cape is at the cleaners right now ;)

Bman
09-18-2008, 10:47 PM

Thank you - Joe

At this time of night? I'm certainly open for suggestions.

newyearsrevolution08
09-18-2008, 11:13 PM
I love it when people think they know what is best for others, I think that is called democratic thinking.

tonesforjonesbones
09-18-2008, 11:28 PM
I am doing something! I am in the musical production of 1776. Great show. we open tomorrow night. I gave everyone in the cast and crew a pocket constitution as a gift. tones

berrybunches
09-18-2008, 11:28 PM
The forums are only for the most hard core of Ron Paul supporters so I have to stay.
Sorry.

amonasro
09-18-2008, 11:30 PM
I'll never join you

Star Wars moment :D

tonesforjonesbones
09-18-2008, 11:31 PM
I have to tell this story. I gave a friend of mine a copy of Freedom to Fascism. He went out and bought a little portable DVD player...and he takes that thing to all the bars LOL...and hijacks their televisions and they all drink and watch that documentary. He is spreading the word! LOL I thought that was tooo funny. tones

berrybunches
09-19-2008, 12:00 AM
I have to tell this story. I gave a friend of mine a copy of Freedom to Fascism. He went out and bought a little portable DVD player...and he takes that thing to all the bars LOL...and hijacks their televisions and they all drink and watch that documentary. He is spreading the word! LOL I thought that was tooo funny. tones

WOW, that's awesome!!!!

RickyJ
09-19-2008, 12:18 AM

Thank you - Joe

I can save the country and still post here. :p

Joseph Hart
09-19-2008, 04:59 AM

Thats nothing... We The People of RI has taken over a bar and play Freedom To Fascism and other documentaries all the time. Try again :)

acptulsa
09-19-2008, 06:13 AM
Thats nothing... We The People of RI has taken over a bar and play Freedom To Fascism and other documentaries all the time. Try again :)

:D Quit the forums and go to the bar?!

Bruno
09-19-2008, 06:29 AM

Sounds like how our founding fathers started a Revolution.

newyearsrevolution08
09-19-2008, 06:36 AM
:D Quit the forums and go to the bar?!

that is what all the cool people are doing nowadays

join the crowd, pick up a pint

ShowMeLiberty
09-19-2008, 07:12 AM
LOL - showing documentaries in bars is a great idea! Lots of people there "drowning their sorrows" and very open to the message. :D

And to the OP - I need this forum! I get answers to questions, links to info, great ideas and a little camaraderie here. Can't get all that anywhere else so I'm definitely staying.

Bruno
09-19-2008, 07:19 AM
Ironic signature of the OP, considering the post:

"We must all hang together, or assuredly we shall all hang separately."

CaseyJones
09-19-2008, 07:19 AM

Sweet!

rancher89
09-19-2008, 07:21 AM
OP is this how you feel about forums now??? I don't, but it's your right.

Warning---parental advisory---language

IMHO this is a funny clip re the state of forums today......

http://www.illwillpress.com/FOR33.html

On the other hand, I do spend too much time at the computer, but I work at the computer all day---hahahahah!!!

wizardwatson
09-19-2008, 07:32 AM

Thank you - Joe

What else am I supposed to do all day at work? ;)

berrybunches
09-19-2008, 08:37 AM
OP is this how you feel about forums now??? I don't, but it's your right.

Warning---parental advisory---language

IMHO this is a funny clip re the state of forums today......

haha that's cute

Joseph Hart
09-19-2008, 09:49 AM
Just to clarify what We The People of RI does...
We the People of RI is a public access show that hosts events every week at a local bar and atleast once a month somewhere else in the state. We The People setup a Constitution and we ask people to step up to the microphone and express their right to freedom of speech. You may have seen them at the Revolution March in DC.

CasualApathy
09-19-2008, 12:06 PM
The OP has a point you know, and so does this:

I plead guilty to having been self absorbed myself at times, so I won't act all holy here but we really should stop taking ourselves so seriously and allow for opposing viewpoints to be discussed more freely.

In my opinion :D

tonesforjonesbones
09-19-2008, 12:26 PM
Well... the LP here that I started but left lol, has a Feature Film Night once a month. We advertise it in the paper. Sometimes people come sometimes they don't tones

Kludge
09-19-2008, 01:01 PM
I've already met my quota for collecting donations for Obama....

Guess I can do some overtime.