PDA

View Full Version : An EMAIL i shared today with my contact list... lol

DAFTEK
09-18-2008, 06:45 PM
lol I am having more and more less friends these days.... ha ha :D

"Global Financial Crisis 9/18/08"
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d73KlhUq1W8&feature=email

OK, i cant help myself not to share this video with you my friends, after we are now down from almost 15,000 to a low of 10,000 DOW.J..

The man predicted this a year ago and everyone called him crazy, just like some call me crazy for believing all his fairytale about what was/is to come... little do people know besides being a doctor he studied Austrian Economics, why wont the people of this country listen is beyond me.... Have you checked your 401k? Wait, they are telling us on the news its time to buy more.... lol.... Have you any cash in the house or in the bank? But the news said our money is secure and backed by the goverment.... lol.... Do you have any food/water to last you a few months like so many back in 1929 did not? But the news said all will be OK and we will bounce back bigger and better then before.... loooool Do you have any ammo to protect your family like so many wore not able to in 1929 or like the LA riots? :) I hope people wake up and know how to prepare for what is to come as this wave is more like a earthquake and a tsunami all in one...

But wait, here comes more wars, get ready, Georgia/Russia/Israel/Iran/Palestine/China/North Korea and god only knows who else is next on the event list.... should i go on? Ohhh but wait, the news and our government said this and that will be all fine, and Americans are reziliant.... I'm sure Bush, The white house, CNN ,FOX and MS-NBC are all telling you the truth fair and balanced of who is who and what is what... lol Ohhh but Palin and McCain will save us from all the economic problems and extremist jihads who want to harm us.... nooooooo screw them two warmongers.... Obama is the change we need...... He will make peace around the world and bring us electric cars with flowers in the dash boards in rainbow colors and all will be peachie.... Aha, ok... Don't blame me i voted for Ron Paul and now will be voting 3rd party as i will never vote the lesser of two, until this country is brought to its knees we will always have a two party system, same bird just shows people a different wing each time.... Ohh, BTW: Has anyone noticed that the MSM is now calling NWO "New World Order" by its name as all these years many called it just a conspiracy theory?? Are they making it main stream now so the sheep know they are our friends???? lol

PLEASE WATCH THIS VIDEO AND TELL ME THE MAN IS A COMPLETE NUT-JOB :p If not share it with every loving American you know....

OK, thanks for letting me vent my 401k loss and i will now go back in my coo-coo cage.... :)