Ron Paul on Glen Beck, Part 1

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZvcgGp5mz_E

regtoday
09-18-2008, 06:45 PM
bump

RSLudlum
09-18-2008, 06:55 PM
Good to see!!!

Would it be safe to say that RP gets more press than any other former 2008 Presidential Candidate?

PlzPeopleWakeUp
09-18-2008, 06:57 PM
nt

thehighwaymanq
09-18-2008, 06:58 PM
Good to see!!!

Would it be safe to say that RP gets more press than any other former 2008 Presidential Candidate?

Yes.

I didn't see any of the former or current candidates forming opinions on whats going down now years ago.

I don't see any former or current candidates who have any legit plans to get us out of this.

It's safe for the Media to have him on now. The Media doesn't believe he has a chance in doing anything politically anymore, they don't care.

syborius
09-18-2008, 07:04 PM
frontal assault on the fed. Everyone is trying to get ahead of thegame to point out the obvious "AFTER" the fact. it's easy now. In any case the fraud is coming to an end, and the empire is going down.

DFF
09-18-2008, 07:06 PM
I like when he says "Congress ought to just go home." :D

MsDoodahs
09-18-2008, 07:18 PM

lol, yeah...I cracked up when Ron said that.

:)

libertea
09-18-2008, 07:30 PM

From Article I Sec 4

"The Congress shall assemble at least once in every Year"

They should have put an at most in there also.

eric_cartman
09-18-2008, 07:46 PM
are there youtube videos of david walker and peter schiff?

does anyone know where to download/watch the whole show?

thrillhouse
09-18-2008, 07:50 PM
excellent, thank you for posting :)

Time for Change
09-18-2008, 08:06 PM
are there youtube videos of david walker and peter schiff?

does anyone know where to download/watch the whole show?

+1 here...i need the entire show

eric_cartman
09-18-2008, 08:10 PM
+1 here...i need the entire show

the transcript should be posted here at some point

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/gb.html

but i would really prefer the video... i hate reading when there's a video of it

i'm sure the peter schiff clip will appear at some point, if not, it will be on the europac.net site. hopefully someone will post walker too

Misesian
09-18-2008, 08:14 PM
Is it just me, or was anybody really rubbed the wrong way when Glenn opened the interview by essentially undermining the good doctor with comments like:

he had controversial views.......and some things he is on the fringe on

You didn't have to vote for him, but you should've listened to him

I've been a fan of Glenn and Cavuto's lately since they've been having him on and treating Ron Paul with a great amount of respect but what would've otherwise been another great interview from Glenn those opening comments really ruined it for me. :(

reduen
09-18-2008, 10:08 PM
This is the clearest that Dr. Paul has been in a long time on this matter!

If people do not get it after watching this interview they never will!! I know I have said it before but Dr. Paul, you are my hero.....:cool:

kombayn
09-19-2008, 02:41 AM
Damn, great interview. I'm getting my money out of WaMu tomorrow. I have to do my research on my next bank. I'm leaning towards E-Trade Bank or Wells Fargo.

fatjohn
09-19-2008, 05:19 AM
Is it just me, or was anybody really rubbed the wrong way when Glenn opened the interview by essentially undermining the good doctor with comments like:

I've been a fan of Glenn and Cavuto's lately since they've been having him on and treating Ron Paul with a great amount of respect but what would've otherwise been another great interview from Glenn those opening comments really ruined it for me. :(

Nah i didn't mind. Now it doesn't come over like a biased interview.

LittleLightShining
09-19-2008, 05:44 AM
That was the one part of the interview that puzzled me. I understand that we have a bunch of morons in Congress who have no idea how to deal with the economy, but to just go home and let the FED do whatever it wants? I don't know. I guess the FED is doing whatever it wants anyway but I like the idea of people equating their useless congressmen and women with the problems and hopefully realizing we need to oust 95% of the incumbents.

ItsTime
09-19-2008, 06:23 AM
thank you thank you

ItsTime
09-19-2008, 06:23 AM
That was the one part of the interview that puzzled me. I understand that we have a bunch of morons in Congress who have no idea how to deal with the economy, but to just go home and let the FED do whatever it wants? I don't know. I guess the FED is doing whatever it wants anyway but I like the idea of people equating their useless congressmen and women with the problems and hopefully realizing we need to oust 95% of the incumbents.

I believe he said if they arent going to do anything they might as well go home

pacelli
09-19-2008, 06:32 AM
Is it just me, or was anybody really rubbed the wrong way when Glenn opened the interview by essentially undermining the good doctor

I noticed the same thing and got a bit fumed about it at the time. I started thinking a little bit more about it and realized that Beck was pretty smart for making those comments. He basically put the door in the face for people who are part of the "Ron Paul is a tinfoil hat nutter" crowd. He acknowledged that he didn't agree with Ron on all fronts (biggest public criticism is Ron's foreign policy i.e. 'isolationist'), that he is fringe (people say, 'he wants to bring ALL military home!?!?!'), and yet once the interview started he treated Ron like he was a prophet. I think Beck's tactic in this case helped mainstream people realize that now that Ron isn't running for president, he is no longer a threat to their candidate-of-choice and it is OK for them to listen to his warnings and predictions.

werdd
09-19-2008, 07:26 AM

He has to open up ron paul like that every time, he is part of the MSM.

ShowMeLiberty
09-19-2008, 07:35 AM
I noticed the same thing and got a bit fumed about it at the time. I started thinking a little bit more about it and realized that Beck was pretty smart for making those comments. He basically put the door in the face for people who are part of the "Ron Paul is a tinfoil hat nutter" crowd. He acknowledged that he didn't agree with Ron on all fronts (biggest public criticism is Ron's foreign policy i.e. 'isolationist'), that he is fringe (people say, 'he wants to bring ALL military home!?!?!'), and yet once the interview started he treated Ron like he was a prophet. I think Beck's tactic in this case helped mainstream people realize that now that Ron isn't running for president, he is no longer a threat to their candidate-of-choice and it is OK for them to listen to his warnings and predictions.

Agree. That's very close to the conclusion I reached also. Beck is just trying to relate to his audience so they will continue tuning in and (hopefully) paying attention.

tmg19103
09-19-2008, 12:01 PM
BUMP because this is awesome. Congress disgusts me.