PDA

View Full Version : I think Faux News is going to have a post-debate poll.

LastoftheMohicans
09-04-2007, 07:45 PM
I was watching Hannity & Colmes the other night (I apologize). Hannity mentioned something about being live at the debate and about some kind of online post-debate poll. I haven't found anything of Faux's website yet.

Madison
09-04-2007, 08:14 PM
I wonder if they will be taking "preemptive" action against the results Ron Paul is going to get...they looked like idiots last time when he was winning the poll up until the end.

Qiu
09-04-2007, 08:17 PM
I wonder if they will be taking "preemptive" action against the results Ron Paul is going to get...they looked like idiots last time when he was winning the poll up until the end.
I don't think they'd be willing to do that. Ron Paul has finished at or near the top in every single user-submitted post debate poll. It would look pretty strange if his numbers suddenly dropped on Foxnews' poll.

Madison
09-04-2007, 08:20 PM
It was also strange when they declared Bush the winner of Florida, even though every other network predicted Gore... ;) Manipulate the polls to manipulate perception.

constituent
09-04-2007, 08:20 PM
you know what would be funny? if no one voted for ron paul and everyone voted for fred thompson ('cuz he ain't winnin' folks).. then they'd pontificate on that for a week and we could slam the next poll... make 'em fumble around on that...

you know, a little shock and awe.

lapi7
09-04-2007, 08:53 PM
I don't think they'd be willing to do that. Ron Paul has finished at or near the top in every single user-submitted post debate poll. It would look pretty strange if his numbers suddenly dropped on Foxnews' poll.

Sorry to disagree...
These people basically OWN the media and the minds of most Americans.

The idea that they could manipulate the poll results to promote their neocon agenda is very conceivable...

Who's going to disprove it and how?

And even if it could be proven that they tampered with poll results, it would not even be news worthy (seeing who it is that creates and reports the 'news') and would be a non item, simply swept under the rug within a few hours.

The result: "Romney, Guilliani win the on line or call in text poll"
And the vast majority people will swallow it hook, line and sinker...thus cementing and reconfirming in the public's minds who the "REAL WINNERS" of the Republican Party are going to be...period!

It was also strange when they declared Bush the winner of Florida, even though every other network predicted Gore... ;) Manipulate the polls to manipulate perception.

Exactly...