PDA

View Full Version : Ray Nagin to announce candidacy for Governor of Louisiana on Friday!

hummtide
09-04-2007, 07:19 PM
New Orleans local news tonight ALL OVER IT! How delusional is that NUT?

torchbearer
09-04-2007, 07:37 PM
VERY. Does that answer your question?
There is a guy running that has the same platform as Ron Paul. His name is T. Lee Horne, III. his website: http://www.governor.ws

torchbearer
09-04-2007, 07:37 PM
got an URL for that news?

randolphus maximus
09-04-2007, 07:57 PM
Politics are weird, who knows how much stranger Louisiana politics is...

Johnnybags
09-04-2007, 08:02 PM
those sorry bastards down there are obviously in a third world and Nagin looks like a Mugabi third world leader. Go Ray, I am even sending some cash. Louisiana deserves Ray, the whole state not just Orleans. Then it can be in a complete state of disa-RAY!

Corydoras
09-04-2007, 08:07 PM
Ray Nagin does serve a sort of purpose in American political life.
As far as I can tell, his sole reason for existence is to make Giuliani look good.
When Giuliani says "9/11," that's just shorthand for,
"AT LEAST I'M NOT RAY NAGIN!"
:D

Triton
09-04-2007, 08:30 PM
Well, when he said he wanted a chocolate city, at least he got the color right. Now he wants to make the State a $h*thole, too.

torchbearer
09-04-2007, 08:30 PM
Can anyone find a internet story to verify this information? I got some people from the T. Lee Horne, III campaign that want to know....

Spirit of '76
09-04-2007, 08:41 PM
Can anyone find a internet story to verify this information? I got some people from the T. Lee Horne, III campaign that want to know....

There this, posted four hours ago:
http://ap.google.com/article/ALeqM5ih0uo3sQQeHGfFrlYnXPls31828g

Headline says he "may" run, but it also says this:

A member of Nagin's inner circle told The Associated Press last month that the second-term Democratic mayor planned to announce a run for governor shortly after Labor Day. He has already taken several fundraising trips, and his technical adviser secured the Internet address naginforgovernor.com.

hummtide
09-04-2007, 09:35 PM
Well, when he said he wanted a chocolate city, at least he got the color right. Now he wants to make the State a $h*thole, too.

I thought Louisiana already was? Or as my bro calls it.. "the cesspool of western civilization" Which I agree with. Did you know that only 41% of eleigible workers actually WORK in Louisiana? In nearby Miss, its 67% and here in Alabama its 76% Louisiana is simply a welfare state.

Matt
09-04-2007, 09:35 PM
Would having Nagin in the race help T. Lee Horne out by splitting the vote? It's not like any libertarians would vote for him.

torchbearer
09-04-2007, 09:47 PM
Yes, it would help Lee Horne out if he joined!

torchbearer
09-04-2007, 09:47 PM
Nagin would have to decide before Friday, the last day to qualify is thursday.

james1906
09-04-2007, 10:06 PM
I thought Louisiana already was? Or as my bro calls it.. "the cesspool of western civilization" Which I agree with. Did you know that only 41% of eleigible workers actually WORK in Louisiana? In nearby Miss, its 67% and here in Alabama its 76% Louisiana is simply a welfare state.

Yeah, after he destroys the entire state, will my aunt and uncle in Monroe end up having to crash at my house in Houston?