PDA

View Full Version : Ron Paul to be interviewed soon on MSNBC

mmink15
09-18-2008, 01:21 PM
I have it on in the background, someone just said,"You won't believe what former presidential candidate Ron Paul has to say about the recent bail-outs, he will be joining us." as they went to commercial
Get those YouTube's ready, I can't make it happen so I'll just send out the call.

ItsTime
09-18-2008, 01:22 PM
If you have your head in the sand you wont believe it.....

acptulsa
09-18-2008, 01:28 PM
I hope he manages to say something so obviously and blatantly true it punches through their naked attempt to poison the wells against him.

powerofreason
09-18-2008, 01:34 PM
did it come on yet? i just tuned in

angelatc
09-18-2008, 01:34 PM
If Ron Paul says that the bail outs are exactly what we need, they're right. I won't believe it.

These talking heads make me puke.

ItsTime
09-18-2008, 01:35 PM
what the f. Comcast is making me pay for msnbc now??

LittleLightShining
09-18-2008, 01:37 PM
Did I miss it? I put on CNN by mistake.

Don't forget Ron Paul on Glenn Beck tonight, too.

thehighwaymanq
09-18-2008, 01:40 PM
Yeah he was on. It was another blase interview. The same thing over and over and over and over again.

Nothing is ever going to change.

This is literally becoming funny how ridiculous it is.

zach
09-18-2008, 01:47 PM
He's on Glen tonight? Cool!

acptulsa
09-18-2008, 01:49 PM
Didn't see it, but let's see if I can guess:

Ron Paul: The middle class is disappearing because the government is robbing them blind.

Interviewer: So, you're going to run third party then?

Malakai
09-18-2008, 01:54 PM
Let me try:

RP: The cause of these problems is government interference in the markets in the first place

Interviewer: Don't we need the government to go in and rescue these companies?

RP: /facepalm

Carole
09-18-2008, 01:56 PM
I have it on in the background, someone just said,"You won't believe what former presidential candidate Ron Paul has to say about the recent bail-outs, he will be joining us." as they went to commercial
Get those YouTube's ready, I can't make it happen so I'll just send out the call.
This morning on my local talk radio show early in AM, the question was asked, "Should we be bailing them out or letting them fail?"

To a person, men and women alike, about ten callers-in agreed that they should be allowed to fail. But then I am in W. Va. where people are considered backward compared to the cosmopolitan elite big cities. You know? Like where Wall Street is located in NYC? :D

Just kidding. W.Va. folks tend to be representative of solid, middle and lower class, hard-working Americans, just as so many real communities across the nation. West Virginians understand well hard times as they have lived with them so long.

However, that does not explain the way so many of them vote. :D:D:D Democratic legislators and Republican presidents. Guess they do not want the president to feel empowered. :)