PDA

View Full Version : They laughed at Noah too, right up until the rain started falling.

V4Vendetta
09-18-2008, 12:32 PM
Funny how you guys never mentioned Ron Paul once in that whole article.
He has been saying this was going to happen for years, as have i. We were all called crazy, and now look, its too late to fix any of the problems. That's what the sheeple get for not listening or researching the FED and what it was doing.
They laughed at Noah too, right up until the rain started falling.

Thomas Jefferson:
"Freedom from the government is the true liberty of the people."
No other Candidate understood this more than Ron Paul.
America, you have made the wrong choice, sadly you will not know it until its too late.
God Save The Republic
Death To The New World Order.

Micah Dardar
09-18-2008, 01:37 PM
I'm glad I'm poor. I don't really have much to lose, and I know how to hunt. It might be nice to live like a Native American again for awhile.

LittleLightShining
09-18-2008, 01:38 PM
I'm glad I'm poor. I don't really have much to lose, and I know how to hunt. It might be nice to live like a Native American again for awhile.I was thinking the same thing earlier.

acptulsa
09-18-2008, 01:43 PM
Isn't it comforting to know you can survive without having to steal from the taxpayers?

On the lighter side of the subject:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zyc1315KawQ

thehighwaymanq
09-18-2008, 01:45 PM
Does anybody think this economic situation, when it gets worse, will spark violence?

When people lose everything, and have zero to lose?

newyearsrevolution08
09-18-2008, 01:47 PM
Noah to history

is like

Pinocchio to a lie detector test

ie: FICTIONAL comparison

http://experiencelifemag.com/blogs/survival-of-the-fittest/files/2008/06/pinocchio.PNG

Razorback Fan
09-18-2008, 02:07 PM
Does anybody think this economic situation, when it gets worse, will spark violence?

Yes, but if it happens, it won't be pro-liberty violence. It will be "I deserve more government handouts" violence. "Why isn't the government helping me?" "The government needs to do something." :(

Dorfsmith
09-18-2008, 02:10 PM
Yes, but if it happens, it won't be pro-liberty violence. It will be "I deserve more government handouts" violence. "Why isn't the government helping me?" "The government needs to do something." :(

Expect rioting in the food lines.

ronpaulfollower999
09-18-2008, 02:10 PM
Noah to history

is like

Pinocchio to a lie detector test

ie: FICTIONAL comparison

:rolleyes:

Thats not the point. He's just comparing a Bible story to what is going on right now.

acptulsa
09-18-2008, 02:14 PM

Thats not the point. He's just comparing a Bible story to what is going on right now.

Is Aesop's The Fox and the Grapes any less edifying for being fiction?

Micah Dardar
09-18-2008, 02:15 PM

If I have to detach myself from modern society, they better be smart enough to stay away from my tipi.

newyearsrevolution08
09-18-2008, 02:15 PM

I know, and I am just happily pointing out that it is a FICTIONAL story is all.

constitutional
09-18-2008, 02:16 PM
I'm glad I'm poor. I don't really have much to lose, and I know how to hunt. It might be nice to live like a Native American again for awhile.

In the time of crisis, especially economic downturn, government gains more power. Your liberties diminished. That's why we continue to educate people.

constitutional
09-18-2008, 02:20 PM
He has been saying this was going to happen for years, as have i. We were all called crazy, and now look, its too late to fix any of the problems. That's what the sheeple get for not listening or researching the FED and what it was doing.

Thomas Jefferson:
America, you have made the wrong choice, sadly you will not know it until its too late.
God Save The Republic

You are a crazy conspiracist. Maybe you are not crazy.

"They laughed at Noah too, right up until the rain started falling". Oh wait, you are.

Kludge
09-18-2008, 02:23 PM

Economics and political bitterness. Hope no Paultards become vocal leaders of a violent revolution....

Maybe MSM will finally get their "WAR FOR THE WHITE HOUSE!!!!!!!!!1111".

Knightskye
09-18-2008, 02:38 PM
Who's Noah?

Micah Dardar
09-18-2008, 02:39 PM
Who's Noah?

He owns a fast food place in Lockport, LA. Noah's Drive In

tpreitzel
09-18-2008, 03:07 PM

Thomas Jefferson:
God Save The Republic

Good analogy ... the dust will settle where it will and the foolish will never learn whether the basic problem is financial or not until it's too late. ;)

1000-points-of-fright
09-18-2008, 03:16 PM

What the hell are you talking about? Who are "you guys"? What is this article about which you speak?

Your original post is useless without a reference point.

Mark
09-18-2008, 03:25 PM

There are Great Flood accounts in EVERY culture around the world. Your position is the FICTIONAL one.

V4Vendetta
09-19-2008, 09:43 AM
The story of Noah's ark is not fiction.

newyearsrevolution08
09-19-2008, 09:47 AM
The story of Noah's ark is not fiction.yes it is, you have an OPINION as do I. What makes your right and mine wrong? because you have faith backing yours? Well I have reason backing mine.

http://www.wallnutz.com/images/NoahsArk.jpg

FindLiberty
09-19-2008, 09:51 AM
What the hell are you talking about? Who are "you guys"? What is this article about which you speak?

Your original post is useless without a reference point.

Yes.

And Ron Paul said you don't want to be living anywhere near a city WTSHTF, 'cause "the cities will just explode".

No food, no phone, no pets.

+++

"Farm livin' is the life for me" - O. W. Douglas (aka Eddie Albert)
http://www.dailyyonder.com/files/u2/eddie-albert299.jpg

dawnbt
09-19-2008, 10:13 AM

To whom are you pointing this out? Anyone who believes the bible will not be swayed by your theory, anyone who doesn't already believes it's fiction. Unnecessary comment, not contributing to the meat of the topic. Move on.

V4Vendetta
09-23-2008, 12:05 AM
yes it is, you have an OPINION as do I. What makes your right and mine wrong? because you have faith backing yours? Well I have reason backing mine.

http://www.wallnutz.com/images/NoahsArk.jpg

I guess the dozen or so civilizations that record a global flood around the same time, were all seeing a mirage.
Either that are they were all tripping on Acid.

V4Vendetta
09-23-2008, 04:35 PM
bump