PDA

View Full Version : Blow Up Harry Reids Office with Phone calls...

tonesforjonesbones
09-18-2008, 09:10 AM
Due to Majority Leader, Harry Reid's, remark on the economy collapse, "Nobody knows what to do therefore congress should just get out of the way" he plans to adjourn, therefore congress escapes having to GOVERN again. I called his Washington office today...and of course he was not available. I told the girl if they want to try to fix this they needed to put Ron Paul in an office with Bernanke and Paulson...because Ron Paul is the ONLY one up there who understands what is going on economically. I hope everyone will call Reid with similar sentiments. Here is his number:

1-202-224-3542

Chester Copperpot
09-18-2008, 09:14 AM
Due to Majority Leader, Harry Reid's, remark on the economy collapse, "Nobody knows what to do therefore congress should just get out of the way" he plans to adjourn, therefore congress escapes having to GOVERN again. I called his Washington office today...and of course he was not available. I told the girl if they want to try to fix this they needed to put Ron Paul in an office with Bernanke and Paulson...because Ron Paul is the ONLY one up there who understands what is going on economically. I hope everyone will call Reid with similar sentiments. Here is his number:

1-202-224-3542

well i already sent him an email.. but hey ill make a phone call.. besides i got the magicjack so its FREEEEEEEEEEEEE. hah.

Im going to ask his staffer how the fed reserve can cure inlfation with more inflation. hah

They need to legalize silver and gold money.

and im gonna throw in a Ron Paul there too!

tonesforjonesbones
09-18-2008, 09:42 AM
Great! thanks! tones

tonesforjonesbones
09-18-2008, 10:40 AM
Bump dangit

Kotin
09-18-2008, 10:42 AM
called!

tonesforjonesbones
09-18-2008, 10:43 AM
YAYYY thanks! tones

HOLLYWOOD
09-18-2008, 11:33 AM
REID is a financial idiot like McTeenSouthCarolina... he is meeting to BAIL "it" ALL OUT

Jack Kemp, an financial Minion of John McCain, (Remember McCain's Financial Miss Teen South Carolina response to Ron Paul during the presidential debate?)
and others, FOX NEOCONS, CNBC Cheerleaders, NY Times, ... Financial Debt Armageddon

ALL calling and pushing for Another: U.S. RESOLUTION TRUST CORPORATION

Exactly what BAILED-OUT the Savings & Loan Charade of the late 80's early 90's.

Please be AWARE:

The government told the people and country it will need about $50 BILLION to resolve the Savings and Loan Scandal.

Final S&L bailout Tally:

$236 BILLION

http://www.nytimes.com/2008/09/17/business/17resolution.html?_r=1&oref=slogin (http://www.nytimes.com/2008/09/17/business/17resolution.html?_r=1&oref=slogin)

DO NOT ENTRUST THE GOVERNMENT, FED, POLITICIANS, BANKS to do this. WE PAID for this... another INDIRECT, OPAQUE, HIDDEN COST BAILOUT!

Please communicate this everyone... No more INDIRECT/OPAQUE BAILOUTS

Contact your U.S. Representatives to kill this type of BAILOUT INITIATIVE

A. Havnes
09-18-2008, 03:28 PM
Bump.

Defining Obscene
09-18-2008, 04:03 PM
Take "with phone calls" out of the heading, and this would be a much more attractive topic.