PDA

View Full Version : Please email Glenn Beck with me?

Deborah K
09-18-2008, 08:08 AM
Beck recently announced that the Fed is a private entity. This is HUGE!!! I've NEVER heard the MSM admit this. He's been having Peter Schiff and Ron Paul on a lot lately too. I think it's time for him to interview G. Edward Griffin author of "The Creature from Jekyll Island". Griffin is one of the first people to expose the banking cartel that controls our economy.

I know Griffin from the march on DC and I asked him if he would do Beck's show and he said he would.

Please help me launch an email campaign to get Beck to bring Griffin into his studio and educate the "sleeping' about the Fed. The time is right!!

We have to strike while the iron is hot and the iron is hot NOW!

Please help me?

Chester Copperpot
09-18-2008, 08:09 AM
Beck recently announced that the Fed is a private entity. This is HUGE!!! I've NEVER heard the MSM admit this. He's been having Peter Schiff and Ron Paul on a lot lately too. I think it's time for him to interview G. Edward Griffin author of "The Creature from Jekyll Island". Griffin is one of the first people to expose the banking cartel that controls our economy.

I know Griffin from the march on DC and I asked him if he would do Beck's show and he said he would.

Please help me launch an email campaign to get Beck to bring Griffin into his studio and educate the "sleeping' about the Fed. The time is right!!

We have to strike while the iron is hot and the iron is hot NOW!

Please help me?

Count me in Deb

Deborah K
09-18-2008, 08:10 AM
fromDeborah Robinet <deborahrobinet@gmail.com>
me@glennbeck.com

dateThu, Sep 18, 2008 at 7:09 AM
subjectPlease interview G. Edward Griffin about the Federal Reserve?
mailed-bygmail.com

hide details 7:09 AM (10 minutes ago) Reply

Hey Glenn,

I sent you an email the other day about how amazed I was that you told your audience the truth about the Federal Reserve. Please check into Ed Griffin's book, "The Creature from Jekyll Island". It is the whole story about how the Federal Reserve came into being, and right now is the perfect time in history to blow the lid off the cover up of this banking cartel. There is no one better than G. Edward Griffin for this. The man is classy, distinguished and very knowledgeable, and his book was ahead of its time since it's been out for years! Please invite him into your studio to discuss his book and this subject - please???

You could be a part of changing history. I believe once the people know the truth about who's been controlling our economic system, (private bankers- UNCONSTITUTIONAL!!!) they will finally have had enough! Let's do this!

--
Deborah Robinet
RMF Director
Event Organizer

"Let it not be said that we did nothing!"

Chester Copperpot
09-18-2008, 08:14 AM
fromDeborah Robinet <deborahrobinet@gmail.com>
tome@glennbeck.com

dateThu, Sep 18, 2008 at 7:09 AM
subjectPlease interview G. Edward Griffin about the Federal Reserve?
mailed-bygmail.com

hide details 7:09 AM (10 minutes ago) Reply

Hey Glenn,

I sent you an email the other day about how amazed I was that you told your audience the truth about the Federal Reserve. Please check into Ed Griffin's book, "The Creature from Jekyll Island". It is the whole story about how the Federal Reserve came into being, and right now is the perfect time in history to blow the lid off the cover up of this banking cartel. There is no one better than G. Edward Griffin for this. The man is classy, distinguished and very knowledgeable, and his book was ahead of its time since it's been out for years! Please invite him into your studio to discuss his book and this subject - please???

You could be a part of changing history. I believe once the people know the truth about who's been controlling our economic system, (private bankers- UNCONSTITUTIONAL!!!) they will finally have had enough! Let's do this!

--
Deborah Robinet
RMF Director
Event Organizer

"Let it not be said that we did nothing!"

is that the correct email for glenn? tome@glennbeck.com ?

Deborah K
09-18-2008, 08:19 AM
no, it's: me@glennbeck.com it looks like "tome" because I just copied the whole email.

Thanks for your help, btw. Would you mind helping me keep this bumped up, as well?

Deborah K
09-18-2008, 08:19 AM
Here's another thread about the subject of Beck and the Fed: http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?p=1688975&posted=1#post1688975

Chester Copperpot
09-18-2008, 08:25 AM
no, it's: me@glennbeck.com it looks like "tome" because I just copied the whole email.

Thanks for your help, btw. Would you mind helping me keep this bumped up, as well?

YEah no problem./

Deborah K
09-18-2008, 08:52 AM
Come on people!! One little email asking him to bring on Griffin! Don't you recognize that this is a way to awaken the sleeping???? We need their numbers!! There is power in numbers!

Help meeeeeeeee.......:D:D:D

Chester Copperpot
09-18-2008, 08:58 AM
Come on people!! One little email asking him to bring on Griffin! Don't you recognize that this is a way to awaken the sleeping???? We need their numbers!! There is power in numbers!

EMAIL SENT!

Glenn,

Just wanted to make you aware of G. Edward Griffin, author of the "Creature from Jekyll Island"

This guy is the foremost expert on everything about the federal reserve. He would be a great guest to have on your show and would do wonders for helping people learn the truth of whats happening right now with our banking system, the bailouts, and our recent inflation.

Looking forward to more coverage on this.

Thanks,

Mike

Proud descendent of Benjamin Franklin.

A. Havnes
09-18-2008, 09:11 AM
Count me in! I'll do it on my laptop tonight.

Primbs
09-18-2008, 09:36 AM
Also Email stu who Glen's sidekick and producer. He is not as busy as Glen and provides him stories and research.

Andrew Ryan
09-18-2008, 09:56 AM
I sent an email :)

Kotin
09-18-2008, 10:11 AM
wow Deb, I had the same thought after I heard him say that..

G.Edward Griffin would be the final nail in the coffin for Glenn Beck..

Deborah K
09-18-2008, 11:37 AM
wow Deb, I had the same thought after I heard him say that..

G.Edward Griffin would be the final nail in the coffin for Glenn Beck..

Yep I noticed that in this thread and responded to you: http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?t=155965&page=2 :D:D:D

Come on people! One quick email to him. He makes you go through spam arrest but other than that, you have plenty of samples that you can just cut and paste! It's cake. 5 minutes max!! Let's get Ed on his show! This is HUGE!! FINALLY someone on the MSM to talk about the TRUTH!!!!

Please, I'm beggin ya here!

dannno
09-18-2008, 12:04 PM
Bump

Deborah K
09-18-2008, 12:09 PM
Also Email stu who Glen's sidekick and producer. He is not as busy as Glen and provides him stories and research.

Good point Primbs - done!

Also, is everyone who is emailing putting Griffin's name and the Fed in the subject line?

Again, this is unprecedented!!!!! The MSM admitting that the Fed is owned by private bankers.

DAFTEK
09-18-2008, 12:15 PM
I hope its OK i just modified the original a-bit and sent it....:o:p

me@glennbeck.com
dateThu, Sep 18, 2008 at 1:24 PM
subjectG. Edward Griffin
mailed-bygmail.com
hide details 1:24 PM (0 minutes ago) Reply

Hey Glenn,
I was shocked that you told your audience the truth about the Federal Reserve. Please check into Ed Griffin's book, "The Creature from Jekyll Island". It is the whole story about how the Federal Reserve came into being, and right now is the perfect time in history to blow the lid off the cover up of this banking cartel. There is no one better than G. Edward Griffin for this. The man is classy, distinguished and very knowledgeable, and his book was ahead of its time since it's been out for years! Please invite him into your studio to discuss his book and this subject - please???
You could be a part of changing history. I believe once the people know the truth about who's been controlling our economic system, (private bankers- UNCONSTITUTIONAL!!!) they will finally have had enough! Let's do this! LETS TAKE OUR COUNTRY BACK!

DAFTEK
09-18-2008, 12:18 PM
Dear Glenn Beck Listener/Viewer,
Thanks for your email. Due to the volume of messages I get, I want to make sure that you are a real person and not a spam message promising me herbal remedies or millions of dollars in cash.
To finish sending your message to me, click the link below to confirm your email address.
Thanks,
glenn
Please click the link below to complete the verification process.
You have to do this only once.
http://www.spamarrest.com/.....................................xxxxxx

You are receiving this message in response to your email to Glenn, a Spam Arrest customer.
Spam Arrest requests that senders verify themselves before their email is delivered.
When you click the above link, you will be taken to a page with a graphic on it. Simply read the word in the graphic, type it into the form, and you're verified.
You have to do this only once per Spam Arrest customer.

DAFTEK
09-18-2008, 12:20 PM
DON'T FORGET TO VERIFY OR IT WONT GET DELIVERED.... just bumping thank you.... :p

Thank you for verifying your email address with Spam Arrest!

Your email has been forwarded to Glenn's inbox. All of your
future emails to Glenn will also be delivered directly into
their inbox.

Charles Wilson
09-18-2008, 12:26 PM

Done!

Deborah K
09-18-2008, 12:26 PM
Can anyone find me a u-tube or do one of his admitting the fed is private? I've got Gary Franchi's ear now.....thousands in his organization and they are result producers!! Anyone!!!

pacelli
09-18-2008, 12:34 PM
Hi Glenn,

I was particularly pleased to hear that you state that the Federal Reserve is a private bank. I’d like to encourage you to interview G. Edward Griffin, who heads Freedom Force International (www.freedom-force.org), and author of the book “The Creature from Jekyll Island: A Second Look at the Federal Reserve” (which is all about the problems with having a private central bank). Mr. Griffin is a long-time critic of the private Federal Reserve and free market economist. He is very well spoken, is a skilled interviewee, and an eloquent statesman. He is also very photogenic, so I think he would best perform on your TV show. He is also extremely popular among Libertarians, Ron Paul Republicans and Democrats, as well as Independents. I’m sure that your cable ratings would skyrocket if you were to interview him on your TV show.

Mr. Griffin can be contacted for interview at the following email address: ge.griffin@verizon.net and his staff can be contacted at the following telephone number: 800-595-6596

angelatc
09-18-2008, 12:39 PM
Argh!

Deb, you might want to edit that post that has the "tome" address. :)

newyearsrevolution08
09-18-2008, 12:46 PM
So spamming this guy with the same style of email will do what again?

What if just a couple do this?

Sending a million emails with the same info is as productive as digging a link, hell we should do that too then.

DIGG THIS - email glenn beck because he said the fed is private!!!!!!

newyearsrevolution08
09-18-2008, 12:47 PM
Can anyone find me a u-tube or do one of his admitting the fed is private? I've got Gary Franchi's ear now.....thousands in his organization and they are result producers!! Anyone!!!

what confuses me is, if these people are that "in the know" then why couldn't they have figured this stuff out much sooner?

Deborah K
09-18-2008, 01:03 PM
what confuses me is, if these people are that "in the know" then why couldn't they have figured this stuff out much sooner?

Are you refering to Restore the Republic or the government?

Deborah K
09-18-2008, 01:05 PM
Argh!

Deb, you might want to edit that post that has the "tome" address. :)

done!

Deborah K
09-18-2008, 01:08 PM
So spamming this guy with the same style of email will do what again?

What if just a couple do this?

Sending a million emails with the same info is as productive as digging a link, hell we should do that too then.

DIGG THIS - email glenn beck because he said the fed is private!!!!!!

Okay will you handle promoting the DIGG then? Spamming him, as you put it, will show that his audience has requested that he interview the foremost expert on the federal reserve.

dannno
09-18-2008, 01:15 PM

Why do you assume THESE people are "in the know" ??

You can't assume anybody is "in the know" no matter how much power they have. Everybody works for someone else.

Deborah K
09-18-2008, 02:43 PM
C'mon folks, help me get Ed Griffin on Glenn Beck's show. The time is right. Glenn has told his audience that the fed is not part of the government : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UMstcGRezhw at 4:40

This is a first in the MSM, it's time to take this to the next logical level and put the man who educated us on the subject on TV to awaken the sleeping majority!

Deborah K
09-18-2008, 05:23 PM
Bump for emails to Beck!

dannno
09-18-2008, 05:26 PM
C'mon folks, help me get Ed Griffin on Glenn Beck's show. The time is right. Glenn has told his audience that the fed is not part of the government : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UMstcGRezhw at 4:40

This is a first in the MSM, it's time to take this to the next logical level and put the man who educated us on the subject on TV to awaken the sleeping majority!

Do it!

Glenn Beck's Email: me@glennbeck.com

If you e-mailed tome@glennbeck.com earlier, send another one with just me@glennbeck.com

Deborah K
09-18-2008, 08:25 PM
Please everyone, we have to get Ed Griffin on Beck's show. The sleeping majority must be awakened, and since Beck opened the door by telling everyone that the Fed is privately owned, it's time for our movement to step in with Griffin at the lead on this issue.

One quick email to him please? There are samples from others in here. Use ours if you must. Be sure to copy Stu (Glenn's dude!) and put Griffin and the Fed in the subject title.

Come on, 5 minutes of your time.

This is one of those "strike while the iron is hot" moments.

Deborah K
09-19-2008, 07:43 AM
Please fire off an email and keep this bumped? I won't give up until Griffin is on Beck's show!

Bruno
09-19-2008, 07:51 AM
Please fire off an email and keep this bumped? I won't give up until Griffin is on Beck's show!

He is supposed to be dedicating the entire show to the financial situation today. Having Walker, Schiff, and the good Doctor all on his Headlines News show last night was a great thing to see.
Beck is on our side (except for foreign policy)

Deborah K
09-19-2008, 08:11 AM
He is supposed to be dedicating the entire show to the financial situation today. Having Walker, Schiff, and the good Doctor all on his Headlines News show last night was a great thing to see.
Beck is on our side (except for foreign policy)

I agree. Do you know who Ed Griffin is? His book which was written years ago, is what educated people on how the Fed came about and how it is owned by a private banking cartel. His book is among those on Ron Paul's recommended reading list.

I think the time has come for the rest of the population to learn about the Fed. Since Glenn has opened the door, Griffin should be the one to step in.

Bruno
09-19-2008, 08:20 AM
I agree. Do you know who Ed Griffin is? His book which was written years ago, is what educated people on how the Fed came about and how it is owned by a private banking cartel. His book is among those on Ron Paul's recommended reading list.

I think the time has come for the rest of the population to learn about the Fed. Since Glenn has opened the door, Griffin should be the one to step in.

Yes, I know who he is and couldn't find the book in our public library (what a surprise). I should devote the time to see the 4 hour video posted earlier.

Deborah K
09-19-2008, 01:57 PM
Bump for Federal Reserve UNCONSTITUTONAL PRIVATE BANKING CARTEL truth for the sleeping majority! Please write Glenn Beck and ask him to interview Ed Griffin? Pleeeeease!!

Kotin
09-19-2008, 01:59 PM
bump!!!

G Edward ftw!!!

eredeath
10-07-2008, 03:27 PM
char

Deborah K
10-07-2008, 06:30 PM
Has anyone thought of contacting Ed Griffin as well? If he is a freedom fighter he will request to be on Glenn Becks show as well as our countless e-mails asking for him.

BUMP

I asked him if he would go on Beck's show, he said he would. I didn't ask him to ask Glenn Beck. I'll do that tomorrow. Good suggestion.

Deborah K
10-09-2008, 05:47 PM
Time to resurrect this.....here's my latest email to him:

Glenn, please watch this? http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=6015291679758430958&hl=en I am begging you to put Ed Griffin on your TV show. Let people see him and hear what he has to say. You obviously get it. You get what is happening to us. You can make a difference. You have courage.

Please help us awaken the sleeping majority.

sratiug
10-09-2008, 06:05 PM
email sent

revolutionman
10-09-2008, 06:34 PM
I sent a long winded email with a bunch of links. I'm sure even his assistants and/or interns wont read it through to completion but I did my part. I also recommended Thomas Woods.

Deborah K
10-13-2008, 04:37 PM
I sent a long winded email with a bunch of links. I'm sure even his assistants and/or interns wont read it through to completion but I did my part. I also recommended Thomas Woods.

Thanks for this.

Come on everyone, please let's get Griffin on Glenn's show.

Leroy_Jenkems
10-13-2008, 05:02 PM
Done. That wasn't so hard...