PDA

View Full Version : ***Alert- Glenn Beck about to speak about the Economy and the Fed***

cska80
09-18-2008, 08:00 AM
We need a phone bomb on the Glenn Beck show if he ignores the truth, bends the truth, or blatantly lies.

You can call after the segment at Glenn @ 888-727-2325.

Remember, Campaign for Liberty plugs are always a plus :rolleyes:

LittleLightShining
09-18-2008, 08:01 AM
Ron Paul is also a scheduled guest tonight on his TV show.

Deborah K
09-18-2008, 08:02 AM
We need a phone bomb on the Glenn Beck show if he ignores the truth, bends the truth, or blatantly lies.

You can call after the segment at Glenn @ 888-727-2325.

Remember, Campaign for Liberty plugs are always a plus :rolleyes:

It's funny that you should post this. I came on right now to ask for help in getting him to interview G. Edward Griffin on the Federal Reserve. Beck announced the other day that the Fed was privately owned. He is the first MSM pundit to do so that I am aware of. I think he is coming around and we could use his help.

Chester Copperpot
09-18-2008, 08:07 AM
It's funny that you should post this. I came on right now to ask for help in getting him to interview G. Edward Griffin on the Federal Reserve. Beck announced the other day that the Fed was privately owned. He is the first MSM pundit to do so that I am aware of. I think he is coming around and we could use his help.

I think Beck has come around awhile ago. he has studied about the fed and the controlled great depression for their benefit..

Just wait until he learns the connection between the banks and the wars... then he might even vote RP next time! heh

cska80
09-18-2008, 08:09 AM
I hear a lot of support for Beck on these forums, yet I never hear the articulate people here ever call up and debate issues like the banking system and monetary policy. In fact, I think I'm the only one I've ever heard on air with Beck, hah. I think people have the misunderstanding that call screeners will not let you on the air, or you have to lie about what you're calling. I've never been hung up on by a call screener except on NPR several times, and Rush Limbaugh.

MsDoodahs
09-18-2008, 08:09 AM
Ron Paul is also a scheduled guest tonight on his TV show.

Thanks - I don't watch Beck but I will tune in to see Ron!

:)

cska80
09-18-2008, 08:12 AM
Ok Glenn definatley doesn't understand it. He said the only ones to benefit from this are the politicians. We all know who benefits, and it's the international banking cartel. The Fed. The real government.

MRoCkEd
09-18-2008, 08:14 AM
Ok Glenn definatley doesn't understand it. He said the only ones to benefit from this are the politicians. We all know who benefits, and it's the international banking cartel. The Fed. The real government.
Politicians benefit too, by spending whatever they want at the expense of the taxpayer through inflation.

cska80
09-18-2008, 08:16 AM
Politicians benefit too, by spending whatever they want at the expense of the taxpayer through inflation.

They think they benefit, and they may benefit now. What they don't realize is when this all comes to an end, they will be in the same boat as us. They are feeding into the same machine that is killing us all. There will be no escape for them as well. The banks always live on.

Deborah K
09-18-2008, 08:16 AM

Call him and ask him if he's ever heard of the book, " The Creature from Jekyll Island". Don't forget, Beck is a newbie and he doesn't even know it. We need the exposure he'll give us, so we have to be cool about how we deal with his naivete.

http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?t=156267

cska80
09-18-2008, 08:17 AM
I can't get through yet. Busy signals > me.