Guys, watch this video! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GoEaLRc4C6U

georgiaboy
09-18-2008, 08:15 AM
Oh, snap, that was totally awesome!!

Get mad, get real mad.

Slist
09-18-2008, 08:36 AM
Oh my....
"This mailing was prepaired, published and mailed at taxpayers expense"!!!!

You could build a whole campaign against Price using this citation from his newsletter!

Jeremy
09-18-2008, 08:36 AM
Oh my....
"This mailing was prepaired, published and mailed at taxpayers expense"!!!!

You could build a whole campaign against Price using this citation from his newsletter!

It's not just Price, it's most incumbents sadly! My congressman did the same thing. I was so mad when I saw it... :mad:

MRoCkEd
09-18-2008, 08:46 AM
BJ should bring this up. Mention that his campaigning money comes from individual donations, while Price's comes from PACs and taxpayer money.
He should promise to never campaign at the taxpayers expense, and say he will not participate in the pension plan, etc.

Jeremy
09-18-2008, 08:48 AM
BJ should bring this up. Mention that his campaigning money comes from individual donations, while Price's comes from PACs and taxpayer money.
He should promise to never campaign at the taxpayers expense, and say he will not participate in the pension plan, etc.
Well BJ was the one who showed it to me, so he knows about it and will hopefully use it in a debate. And I can't believe there's actually going to be a debate cause Price avoided them the other years

MRoCkEd
09-18-2008, 08:48 AM
When is the debate? I WUN C DA YUTUBZ!!!

Jeremy
09-18-2008, 08:50 AM
When is the debate? I WUN C DA YUTUBZ!!!

I think October. There's more than one. The first one's not on TV, but last night during the LSP he said it'll be on YouTube... so ya! =)

Slist
09-18-2008, 08:51 AM

Couldn't he somehow sign and notarize something that binds him never to participate in pension plans, in always doing this and that... :p

it would at least give the voter the possibility to file a cause in the event of him not following his promises...

Ok, this is a weird idea, ok ok

NCGOPer_for_Paul
09-18-2008, 08:55 AM
Well BJ was the one who showed it to me, so he knows about it and will hopefully use it in a debate. And I can't believe there's actually going to be a debate cause Price avoided them the other years

I debated Price in 2002. He's really good at talking in circles and making promises. Attack some of his sacred cows and he will turn into a three-year old. IF a "sacred cow" question comes up early in the debate, BJ can turn Price into a spoiled child.

Jeremy
09-18-2008, 09:04 AM
I debated Price in 2002. He's really good at talking in circles and making promises. Attack some of his sacred cows and he will turn into a three-year old. IF a "sacred cow" question comes up early in the debate, BJ can turn Price into a spoiled child.

Wait, you did? :0 How? Did you run against him???

NCGOPer_for_Paul
09-18-2008, 09:07 AM
Wait, you did? :0 How? Did you run against him???

I was the Libertarian candidate for the 4th District in 2002.

Jeremy
09-18-2008, 09:13 AM
I was the Libertarian candidate for the 4th District in 2002.

have you told bj about the things to know during the debate?

qh4dotcom
09-18-2008, 09:15 AM
Great video...too bad it currently has only gotten 111 views

I donated to BJ's campaign yesterday

NCGOPer_for_Paul
09-18-2008, 09:18 AM
have you told bj about the things to know during the debate?

Yes, I have spoken to BJ a few times about Price's issues.

MRoCkEd
09-18-2008, 09:33 AM
BJ really needs to prepare to knock Price out of the park.
Get him on the issues that resonate with democrats.
I mean, what republican has ever used voting for the patriot act as an insult to the opponent?
Most would think of it as a positive. Be sure to mention that Price doesn't read the bills, and that BJ will never vote for a bill without knowing exactly what's in it, and where the constitution allows for it...

NCGOPer_for_Paul
09-18-2008, 09:38 AM
BJ really needs to prepare to knock Price out of the park.
Get him on the issues that resonate with democrats.
I mean, what republican has ever used voting for the patriot act as an insult to the opponent?
Most would think of it as a positive. Be sure to mention that Price doesn't read the bills, and that BJ will never vote for a bill without knowing exactly what's in it, and where the constitution allows for it...

Been there, done that. I did it in '02 at a small town hall meeting in Hillsborough. BJ did it much more effectively at a giant town hall meeting a month or two ago.

Price will flip out when you challenge him on this.

MRoCkEd
09-18-2008, 09:46 AM
Price will flip out when you challenge him on this.
Good - make sure it happens during the televised debate, and then use it in all the TV ads