PDA

View Full Version : What if he died? Ever have those sentimental moments?

hotbrownsauce
09-18-2008, 03:11 AM
For your information the point in the post was to get people to view the aspect of what we are doing now but post Ron Paul's death. Thus in the attempt to get people to do what they want now while we still have a man like Ron Paul and his record/legacy that can be our spokesperson. Because Post Ron Paul's death would be a little more troublesome for us collectively to have as much impact as we have now. Right now we have someone in congress spreading the message and on news shows constantly.

The poster below missed the main point completely so I rewrote this post.
Thanks.

newyearsrevolution08
09-18-2008, 03:14 AM
Wow, so I see some people need pills to cope with life lol.

what if I died, try and cry..

what if my mom died, try and cry..

what if my kids died, try and cry...

you are either on the rag or just needing a hug lol

people die every day and if ron paul died, he would be just another patriot who died TRYING to fix our shitty country. Nothing new really and guess what, life goes on because that is our coping mechanism whether you want to realize that or not.

hotbrownsauce
09-18-2008, 03:32 AM
Thanks!

newyearsrevolution08
09-18-2008, 03:35 AM
I don't think males have periods.

I have this same out look that life goes on, my grandparents died and it wasn't a huge deal for me other than right after it happened. I see sentimentalness, remembrance, and cherishing something as respect to someone who has been a huge impact to me.

You're right people die every day and Ron Paul is just one more person who will die for the cause of freedom. I think brushing off his death would do a serious injustice. Either way liberty will move forward and you will deal with life as you will and I the same. Allow me this.

Brushing off his death is NOT what I am doing, however trying to PRE-CRY over something that HAS NOT HAPPENED does scream "ladies days" to me lol.

why not deal with it if and when it happens, then we can hug and cry all YOU want lol.

hotbrownsauce
09-18-2008, 03:36 AM
=)

Conza88
09-18-2008, 03:37 AM
Where is yongrel? :D

newyearsrevolution08
09-18-2008, 03:39 AM
My point was don't take this movement for granted while Ron Paul and us still have the impact as we do now. If he goes, will we have such an influential person of his stature to be the voice of reason?

And my point is, stop drinking late into the night just hoping for emotion or a hug.

newyearsrevolution08
09-18-2008, 03:39 AM
Where is yongrel? :D

odds are doing something MORE productive than us.

hotbrownsauce
09-18-2008, 03:43 AM
LOL first a period now drinking? lol =) I'm male and I have never drank before and never will. Thanks though ;-)

newyearsrevolution08
09-18-2008, 03:46 AM
LOL first a period now drinking? lol =) I'm male and I have never drank before and never will. Thanks though ;-)

um ok....

Well I can't really understand the issue then.

All I could think of was you were on your period and emotional or drunk and emotional SO if not that then maybe an interior decorator?

hotbrownsauce
09-18-2008, 03:50 AM
LOL interior decorator... I'm not gay lol... network administrator actually.

newyearsrevolution08
09-18-2008, 03:51 AM
LOL interior decorator... I'm not gay lol... network administrator actually.

the funny part about that is, I first wrote gay but thought that would cause more headaches than the post really is. I am happy however that "interior decorator" got the point across though lol :D

hotbrownsauce
09-18-2008, 03:52 AM
Thank you "benevolent one" for your awesome moral and personal judgments, shall their be any other I should follow?

hotbrownsauce
09-18-2008, 03:53 AM
Actually, I don't care. But thanks for ruining my post. Sleepy time, and hey I hope your up for a nice round of Neo Con ass whooping tomorrow?

newyearsrevolution08
09-18-2008, 03:54 AM
Actually, I don't care. But thanks for ruining my post. Sleepy time, and hey I hope your up for a nice round of Neo Con ass whooping tomorrow?

well if all it takes to ruin a thread is a single post it just might well not exist..

you do realize this is JUST A FORUM right?

hotbrownsauce
09-18-2008, 03:56 AM
Neo Con ass whooping at noon? OKAY I'll be there :-D

Yeah... this is just a Ron Paul Forum and yeah one post can ruin a thread and is the comment (Paraphrase) "if a single post can ruin a thread it shouldn't exist" 1 more value I should take from you? Cause obviously I haven't been agreeing with anything you've been saying and I don't want to hear more the same so yes I removed the text of the thread.
I agree to disagree.

newyearsrevolution08
09-18-2008, 03:59 AM
Neo Con ass whooping at noon? OKAY I'll be there :-D

ass whooping, I will be there

anyone against us must be dealt with.. that is true liberty really.

hotbrownsauce
09-18-2008, 04:04 AM
cool goodnight.

RideTheDirt
09-18-2008, 04:04 AM
ass whooping, I will be there

anyone against us must be dealt with.. that is true liberty really.
Don't be hypocritical. You sound stupid.

O and, deal with death after it happens, not now. Everyone dies.

newyearsrevolution08
09-18-2008, 04:06 AM

lol, um thank you for pointing out the OBVIOUS lol

Finally the OBVIOUS PATROL came around, just waiting and it came sooner than later lol

hotbrownsauce
09-18-2008, 04:08 AM

O and, deal with death after it happens, not now. Everyone dies.

Thanks for your input but it is invalid at this point in time. Please try again earlier when the text was still present because you don't know the point I was making.

newyearsrevolution08
09-18-2008, 04:09 AM
Thanks for your input but it is invalid at this point in time. Please try again later

I received a "server busy" when trying to respond as well.

maybe the liberty server is bored and or tired at the moment and will be back on line later on.

hotbrownsauce
09-18-2008, 04:11 AM
actually I wrote that lol

RideTheDirt
09-18-2008, 04:13 AM
Thanks for your input but it is invalid at this point in time. Please try again earlier when the text was still present because you don't know the point I was making.

Sorry the bottom part was an edit. The first line was not directed at you, that is why I did not quote you.

newyearsrevolution08
09-18-2008, 04:18 AM
Sorry the bottom part was an edit. The first line was not directed at you, that is why I did not quote you.

hell yeah, then requote me to prove your point lol...'

forums directly influence voting so lets make sure and get our points across a.s.a.p.

RideTheDirt
09-18-2008, 04:24 AM
Screw it. What if questions are irrelevant. Substance please.

newyearsrevolution08
09-18-2008, 04:26 AM
Screw it. What if questions are irrelevant. Substance please.

questions are the only thing that are relevant, substance, can't happen until it is in an answer.

hotbrownsauce
09-18-2008, 04:27 AM
you're all confusing!

You don't need to make personal attacks to make an opinionated point. It just makes me think someone is an ass hole.

Great cop out
you do realize this is JUST A FORUM right?

That excuse sounds like a drunk driver. Someone who knows they are reckless when driving decides to drive drunk anyway and then when they have an accident they say "Oh it wasn't my fault I was drunk."

"Its just a forum" in that case according to your rules, your dumb and your opinions are stupid cause your an interior decorator, on the rag. "its just a forum" I can do what I want. I think your shallowness allowed you to mis what was a good point in my original post.

newyearsrevolution08
09-18-2008, 04:33 AM
you're all confusing!

You don't need to make personal attacks to make an opinionated point. It just makes me think someone is an ass hole.

Great cop out

That excuse sounds like a drunk driver. Someone who knows they are reckless when driving decides to drive drunk anyway and then when they have an accident they say "Oh it wasn't my fault I was drunk."

"Its just a forum" in that case according to your rules, your dumb and your opinions are stupid cause your an interior decorator, on the rag. "its just a forum" I can do what I want. I think your shallowness allowed you to mis what was a good point in my original post.

So the amazing question is "what was your good point?"

hotbrownsauce
09-18-2008, 04:35 AM
I didn't have one, remember?

JosephTheLibertarian
09-18-2008, 04:36 AM
you're all confusing!

Great cop out

Well, the roads are unnatural to a true free market you know.

Government subsidizes drunk driving.

People tend to get depressed in an Orweillian state.

Conza88
09-18-2008, 05:09 AM
odds are doing something MORE productive than us.

I'm doing an assignment in between posts. :)