PDA

View Full Version : Jim Guest Needs Our Help!!

Suzu
09-18-2008, 12:46 AM
Representative Jim Guest has helped us tremendously over the past 2 years. Now he needs our help as he fights to retain his house seat for the 5th District in Missouri.

Representative Guest travelled throughout Missouri helping us with the Ron Paul Campaign. He has helped many local candidates and spoken at numerous meetings on REAL ID and other freedom issues. Now Jim Guest is running for re-election with a tough fight. The Democrats are working overtime and spending a lot of money to get Jim ousted. They consider his seat vulnerable.

The Federal bureaucracy wants Jim Guest out because he is a threat to Big Brother growth of the federal govt. and he has led the nationwide fight against Real ID. Local Republican leadership in the 5th district voted to NOT give Jim funding for his campaign. Why? Because they can't control him. Representative Jim Guest is not a "yes man" to the Republican party. He actually checks the constitution before voting, just like Ron Paul does. That means he does not vote for some legislation that the party wants. This attitude is good for citizens but does not make so many friends in Jeff City.

You can help in 3 ways.

1. Send Money. This campaign will be the most expensive yet for Rep. Guest. He needs funds for the final advertising push.

2. Walk in the Maysville Parade on Saturday September 20. Meet at 12:00 at Maysville High School (Maysville Missouri 64469 Dekalb County)

3. Walk in the Plattsburg Parade on Saturday, October 11, 2008. Meet at 12:30 at Perkins Park on the east side of Plattsburg (Plattsburg Missouri 64477 Clinton County)

Call 660 535 6664 to find out more ways you can help in this final 6 weeks.

It is very important that the SILENT MAJORITY show up for the parades and walk with Jim. Many local folks who would walk with Jim will have their own parade entries, so he needs help. Please come and bring a friend and some kids, to show the local Republican leadership that Jim Guest has a lot of support.

We need Jim back in the house to fight on Freedom issues such as Real ID, NAIS Animal ID, Agriculture issues, 2nd amendment issues and upholding the federal and state constitution.

Many are disappointed that Ron Paul lost the primary and won't be on the ballot in November. Here is a chance to make a difference in the November election and help send back a legislator who closely resembles Ron Paul on issues and on supporting Constitutional government.

You can contact Representative Guest here:

Jim Guest
P.O. Box 412
King City, Mo. 64463

You may visit the district office at:
210 N. Second Street
King City, Mo. 64463

or call 660-535-6664

http://www.jimguest.com/

----

Imperial
09-18-2008, 10:30 AM
bump

Suzu
09-18-2008, 04:13 PM
bump

Thank you.

Folks, even if you can't support the guy, please take a look at this:

http://legislatorsagainstrealid.com/

Guest is responsible for creating this group. He's quite an asset to the liberty movement.

Howie_Feltersnetch
09-18-2008, 04:25 PM
Guys, Jim Guest is a hidden Ron Paul supporter that I just found out about a month ago. He put together a coalition against the REAL ID ACT traveled the country to try and stop it. He has even been in speeches in Kansas City Missouri when Ron Paul was the main speaker. Hes also a Republican, I think he needs to stay in office. I also think that the Campaign For Liberty members who's one goal of many is to help Liberty minded politicians into office need to read more about this guy so we can keep him in office.

MsDoodahs
09-18-2008, 07:54 PM
bump

Imperial
09-18-2008, 08:16 PM
I bet he endorsed Steeleman for governor too.

This guy seems pretty good!

Suzu
09-18-2008, 09:06 PM
Guest is a solid "10" in terms of being pro-constitution and pro-liberty. He introduced Ron Paul at the rally in Branson the night before the Missouri state convention and introduced him in Kansas City in June of '07. I promise you, Ron Paul approves of Jim Guest.

If you don't believe me, ask Debbie Hopper!

Bossobass
09-18-2008, 09:08 PM
I met Rep Guest in Iowa last year. He introduced Ron at the alternate rally next door to the wanks who uninvited RP. He's a fine gentleman, and a true Representative of the people.

I've never been to Missouri, and I'll certainly try to get there to show my support in the parade and hand him my donation personally.

Thanks for the heads up, Su, :)

Bosso

Suzu
09-20-2008, 11:33 AM
BUMP

GO Jim Guest!!

Deborah K
09-20-2008, 12:00 PM
Jim spoke at the revolution march. He is a good man. Please do what you can to help him? Suzu I just forwarded your OP to my contacts in MO. I'll do what I can. ~deb

Suzu
09-21-2008, 10:04 AM
Jim spoke at the revolution march. He is a good man. Please do what you can to help him? Suzu I just forwarded your OP to my contacts in MO. I'll do what I can. ~deb

Thank you!