PDA

View Full Version : Memorial Day

UtahApocalypse
05-28-2007, 12:55 PM
What a perfect day to get out in your Ron Paul shirts and spread the word. I myself will be going to a HUGE rally for the Utah Jazz playoffs. I am sure there are many events all over the country where we can help to spread the message of Ron Paul and freedom. Even if your just doing something with the family at a park or the like, wear a shirt !!

Brandybuck
05-28-2007, 01:44 PM
My first Ron Paul Meetup meeting is this evening. It will be in Berkeley. Imagine that, a Ron Paul meeting in Berkeley, the most lefto-fascist city in the continent. My head spins thinking about it.

Bryan
05-28-2007, 01:48 PM
My first Ron Paul Meetup meeting is this evening. It will be in Berkeley. Imagine that, a Ron Paul meeting in Berkeley, the most lefto-fascist city in the continent. My head spins thinking about it.
LOL! :D Have fun- our meet-ups are going great here in Houston.

DjLoTi
05-28-2007, 02:03 PM
What a perfect day to get out in your Ron Paul shirts and spread the word. I myself will be going to a HUGE rally for the Utah Jazz playoffs. I am sure there are many events all over the country where we can help to spread the message of Ron Paul and freedom. Even if your just doing something with the family at a park or the like, wear a shirt !!

I think the basketball game is an awesome opportunity, just like concerts.

and BTW ---- go spurs go.... jk i'm from san antonio :)

UtahApocalypse
05-28-2007, 02:10 PM
and BTW ---- go spurs go.... jk i'm from san antonio :) We can Agree to disagree on that issue :D