PDA

View Full Version : Aimee Allen was jumped???

Jeremy
09-17-2008, 08:09 PM
She was (is... at the time im posting this) a special guest on the Liberty Straw Poll and said the reason she missed the march in DC was because she was jumped and almost murdered! =O

jake
09-17-2008, 08:10 PM
"almost murdered"??

:confused: more info, perhaps?

Micah Dardar
09-17-2008, 08:11 PM
She was (is... at the time im posting this) a special guest on the Liberty Straw Poll and said the reason she missed the march in DC was because she was jumped and almost murdered! =O

awww..... that fool that did that must have a death wish.

FrankRep
09-17-2008, 08:12 PM

Don't spread rumors

Deborah K
09-17-2008, 08:12 PM
What??? That's not why she didn't make the March on DC! I was told by her manager(back in May) it was because she wasn't available due to being in the middle of producing something. I got the feeling I was being blown off at the time......still love her though.

pacelli
09-17-2008, 08:14 PM
Don't spread rumors

He's not spreading rumors. That is nearly a direct quote from Aimee Allen herself on interview at BreakTheMatrix.Com with Kurt Wallace, Tom Woods, and Jack Hunter. It's still going by the way.

She said that it happened right after she did the interview with Alex Jones.

berrybunches
09-17-2008, 08:16 PM
He's not spreading rumors. That is nearly a direct quote from Aimee Allen herself on interview at BreakTheMatrix.Com with Kurt Wallace, Tom Woods, and Jack Hunter. It's still going by the way.

Yeah she said that just a second ago, I heard her too. She also said it at the Rally for the Republic. I thought it was odd I had never heard about it before and could not find anything online about it.

Paulitical Correctness
09-17-2008, 08:18 PM
No..I don't think the NWO did it.. :)
Hello my friends,

So, just a quick quick update:

I got jumped the other night in Downtown Los Angles outside of a recording studio.
A couple of guys approached me and two of my friends and asked us for a cigarette... that's all i remember. I woke up in the hospital with a concussion, bleeding head, and the inability to use my lips or mouth. So, that was confusing.....

It was a total random act of violence. They didn't even want our money. My friend was pulling everything out her purse and telling them to take whatever we had, but they didn't want it. I've gone over the options with my family and friends and the police...and i've come to the conclusion that the Bilderbergers did it.... I'm just kidding!!! :)....But I have come to the conclusion that i was in the wrong place at the wrong time..and I need a gun. Like Steven Colbert said the other day, "I think the story of the gospels would be more compelling if Jesus had a gun." :)

I don't know..If not a gun, a serious body guard with a gun. Or, maybe I'll just stay in my own hood where the most dangerous thing is a vanilla latte getting spilled in your lap or getting a dirty look from a little dog owner because my wolf- dog is overly anxious. But I digress, tonight is the big Global warming debate on indie 103.1 where my side planned to argue against the notion global warming is man-made.
Unfortunately, due to my injuries I will not get to speak my peace about it. And it will be a one sided discussion. Unless of course you call in with your opposing views...if you have them. Otherwise I will be forced to take extra pain medication just to deal...
;)

America,

Here's wishing all of my best to all the foot soldiers in D.C tomorrow! Unfortunately, i will not be able to attend. I have been recovering from my injuries from the assault and am still in the healing process. I am with you in spirit! I am with you in prayer....
A true revolution and true freedom starts in the soul...and it's worth fighting for!
Thank you to everyone for your continued support and love.

In Liberty,
Aimee

:eek:

Deborah K
09-17-2008, 08:22 PM
What a trip! Never knew she intended to come. And I can tell you right here and now that none of the organizers were expecting her.

gjvrieze
09-17-2008, 08:25 PM

Jeremy
09-17-2008, 08:26 PM
anyone watching LSP will tell you that im not lying

Micah Dardar
09-17-2008, 08:29 PM
anyone watching LSP will tell you that im not lying

ewww. LSP sounds too much like Louisiana State Police.

luke-gr
09-17-2008, 08:31 PM
Yeah, this was a couple months back. She mentioned it onstage at Rally. Sad. Looks like she mended 100%:o

berrybunches
09-17-2008, 08:31 PM
She mentioned something at the R4R, but I could not hear her real well, and that part is edited out of the CSPAN2 coverage....

I was there. I heard her explain it. Her song "god talks to me" I think its called is about the incident apparently.

FrankRep
09-17-2008, 08:43 PM
I didn't hear anything about it. Wow, crazy.

tropicangela
09-17-2008, 09:01 PM
That would have been a tragic loss for grassroots and the world. Sorry Aimee :( Glad all is well.

amy31416
09-17-2008, 09:24 PM
Something rather weird about the story, IMO.

Glad she's okay though.

Adam Kokesh
09-18-2008, 12:47 AM
It's not a rumor, as I think has been established, but it is something she is still figuring out how to talk about.

There are still parts of my experience in Iraq I am just now figuring out how to talk about, but Aimee is helping me with some of it.

Primbs
09-18-2008, 01:17 AM
Well Aimee just it give time and you should get better.

A new hobby to start.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_gcWAb5Dvz4

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uky1A50ejC8

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ASD_yOiFwoQ&feature=related

RickyJ
09-18-2008, 01:28 AM

A coincidence? I don't know. I wonder what she was talking about with Jones.

I do have a problem believing this was just a random act of violence though.

RonPaulR3VOLUTION
09-18-2008, 02:04 AM
Well, this is the type of thing which makes one feel angry and sick at the same time. :(

*Sigh*...

Not to mention it's been bothering me lately that Ron Paul may be in danger before too long, as well. If TSHTF, a lot of people are going to be looking for any politician to take their anger out on, and the majority have no idea that Ron Paul is one of the people fighting to stop all of this. Unbearable to think of him taking some kind of (physical) abuse over what he's been fighting against, but that's for another thread...

Primbs
09-18-2008, 02:27 AM
She mentions it in this video.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PIACDvmRl4Y

newyearsrevolution08
09-18-2008, 03:03 AM

She got fucked up by what she has said BUT ALMOST murdered... LOL, I have heard many people use that style if lingo LIKE.

the person - OMG I almost died today!

me - o wow what happened

the person - well my car ALMOST ran off the road on the side of a mountain!

me - wow so are you in the hospital?

the person - no I am fine thank god

me - so there are ZERO scratches on you and you are fine so how did you ALMOST die?

the person - well my car ALMOST........

me - exactly , so you are fuckin fine so let it go.

acptulsa
09-18-2008, 06:28 AM
Yeah she said that just a second ago, I heard her too. She also said it at the Rally for the Republic. I thought it was odd I had never heard about it before and could not find anything online about it.

She did say just that at the R4R. I didn't think much of it at the time, but are there really no details online? Did they actually edit it out on CSPAN? I thought the incident unremarkable at the time--after all, she does hang in Southern California and not in Bel Air--but why would CSPAN2 cut it--and how? Didn't they show the rally live?

acptulsa
09-18-2008, 06:29 AM
She got fucked up by what she has said BUT ALMOST murdered... LOL, I have heard many people use that style if lingo LIKE.

the person - OMG I almost died today!

me - o wow what happened

the person - well my car ALMOST ran off the road on the side of a mountain!

me - wow so are you in the hospital?

the person - no I am fine thank god

me - so there are ZERO scratches on you and you are fine so how did you ALMOST die?

the person - well my car ALMOST........

She missed the D.C. rally because she was recuperating--and she was at it a while for someone so young.

LibertyInJeopardy
09-18-2008, 07:51 AM

^ An example of the term "comparing apples and oranges".

Anyway, I hope she can remember the faces of the two guys and reports the crime to the PD and works with a sketch artist. The attackers should pay for their crime.

Jeremy
09-18-2008, 07:58 AM
She did say just that at the R4R. I didn't think much of it at the time, but are there really no details online? Did they actually edit it out on CSPAN? I thought the incident unremarkable at the time--after all, she does hang in Southern California and not in Bel Air--but why would CSPAN2 cut it--and how? Didn't they show the rally live?

well they didnt show every part of the musicians

constituent
09-18-2008, 08:03 AM
\
Anyway, I hope she can remember the faces of the two guys and reports the crime to the PD and works with a sketch artist. The attackers should pay for their crime.

Certainly she reported the crime shortly after its commission.... ?

right?

LibertyInJeopardy
09-18-2008, 08:03 AM
By the way, I think she has the right idea about protecting herself. I'd discourage the gun option, if my opinion were considered, because it is very possible that it would end up in the hands of the attacker if she is surprised and at that point the stakes have been raised psychologically. Pepperspray or a tazer could be effective and would add more pain but not fingertip lethality to the attacker's arsenal if taken. If she hangs out with tough friends who are armed with it as well the chances of getting the upper hand are improved greatly.

If there is to be a gun involved, then yes, a trained body guard would be the best bet.

LibertyInJeopardy
09-18-2008, 08:23 AM
Certainly she reported the crime shortly after its commission.... ?

right?

I don't know... Hopefully and probably.

Can anyone confirm - she reported the incident to the police, right?

Deborah K
09-18-2008, 08:40 AM
Poor girl. She needs a ccw license.

A. Havnes
09-18-2008, 10:03 AM
I'm willing to write this one off as pure coincidence. Poor Aimee, though!

RickyJ
09-18-2008, 10:12 AM
I'm willing to write this one off as pure coincidence. Poor Aimee, though!

Considering they weren't interesting in robbing her I wouldn't write it off as a coincidence at all. Random acts of violence with no robbery by two men on two females when no sexual assault took place? No, I don't think that is very random at all. Now if she was raped then I could believe it was random. But she didn't say she was.

aspiringconstitutionalist
09-18-2008, 01:51 PM
So, did the person who jumped her WANT to get on the bad side of the next American Revolutionaries?

Micah Dardar
09-18-2008, 01:53 PM
So, did the person who jumped her WANT to get on the bad side of the next American Revolutionaries?

They may not have wanted it, but there is blowback from all bad decisions.

phixion
09-18-2008, 02:09 PM
First she claims the CIA called her record label to drop her album.

Now she claims she was almost murdered after appearing on Alex Jones.

You know - I'm beginning to think she's making this all up and she's a little mental. What evidence is there that this assault took place? I bet none. Just her word.

Pete

RickyJ
09-18-2008, 02:15 PM

You know - I'm beginning to think she's making this all up and she's a little mental. What evidence is there that this assault took place? I bet none. Just her word.

Pete

Well there should be hospital records and a police report to verify it if you were interested in doing so. I don't think she made it up.

constituent
09-18-2008, 02:17 PM
Random acts of violence with no robbery by two men on two females when no sexual assault took place?

So they kicked her ass or something?

Is that what she's saying?

Gin
09-18-2008, 03:54 PM
Don't spread rumors

He's not... she stated the same at the Ron Paul Nation Celebration. That is what her song "God Talks To Me" is about..
she said that she wrote it while recovering...said she didn't know if she would ever sing again let alone talk and joked that her mom knew her better than that....

Though I didn't know til last night that it was the reason she wasn't at the March...

Next year's March... Hopefully she will lead us with Dr. Paul... Whatcha think??

Gin
09-18-2008, 03:58 PM

Pete

Why would you think she is making it up??? Obviously you don't know the Government well.... Funny.. she is key to this R3volution... They don't want this to get out into the masses... remember, RP's media blackout??? It is totally within context that something like this happened...

H Roark
09-18-2008, 05:59 PM
Conspiracy talk need not apply.

If you spent any time in Downtown LA you would understand how easily a scenario like what Aimee described is believable. Yes, totally random. If you look at somebody the wrong way, walk with a particular gait, dress a certain way, or exude any type of weakness; you may become a victim of a senseless act of violence. There are some messed up people walking those streets. I goto Downtown LA about once a week in the morning and you see things like bums fighting with parking lot security for no reason whatsoever.

I don't know where Aimee originally resides, but I wish somebody had given her ample warning. Ugh! Those f'n cowards!

drew1503
09-18-2008, 06:06 PM
I agree there is no conspiracy. I feel for the girl.

berrybunches
09-18-2008, 06:08 PM
I don't know where Aimee originally resides

Shes from Montana, that's where she started her career even. She was not brought up in any type of LA atmosphere.

dannno
09-18-2008, 06:13 PM
She was jumped in LA or Texas?

0zzy
09-18-2008, 06:26 PM
She was jumped in LA or Texas?

la

PlzPeopleWakeUp
09-18-2008, 07:33 PM
nt

ScotTX
09-18-2008, 07:46 PM
Aimee- Move to Austin. Our music scene is better and your less likely to get jacked because half of us are packin'.;)

Matt Collins
04-18-2010, 03:00 PM
Join Aimee's Facebook page:
http://www.facebook.com/pages/Aimee-Allen/115738678444430 (http://www.facebook.com/pages/Aimee-Allen/115738678444430)

MelissaWV
04-18-2010, 03:07 PM
Join Aimee's Facebook page:
http://www.facebook.com/pages/Aimee-Allen/115738678444430 (http://www.facebook.com/pages/Aimee-Allen/115738678444430)

Wow. What an utter douche move bumping this particular thread, considering it about gave me a heart attack. I thought "OMG again?!?!?" and then realized it was the old thread from ages ago. Way. To. Go.

:(

Matt Collins
04-18-2010, 03:19 PM
Wow. What an utter douche move bumping this particular thread, considering it about gave me a heart attack. I thought "OMG again?!?!?" and then realized it was the old thread from ages ago. Way. To. Go.

:(
Not trying to bump the threads, just trying to get this info in the record. Aimee just set up a new Fan Page on Facebook and needs help promoting it. Since she has done a lot for us we should return the favor. Now when anyone searches Aimee Allen in the forums they are almost guaranteed to see her Facebook Fan Page link. :)

Aratus
04-18-2010, 03:39 PM
Matt Collins --- couldn't you have bumped only eight threads and had some discrete links inserted into
your posting with the FACEBOOK link that could let people link quickly to the OTHER older threads???